An Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

Ardus

[quote name='James Wilson' timestamp='1289894108' post='2514386']
Your tantrum is you coming here to cry that NPO kicked two of your members off their boards for some reason and to "get even" you did the same thing.

Locke <3
[/quote]
We're big boys, we announce things without crying. NPO are big boys too, I'm sure they'll handle this without crying as well.

You though, seem starved for attention. Maybe you should attempt to have GATO actually do something so it's easier for you to get your fix.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bloodjewel' timestamp='1289894308' post='2514392']
That's not what your post count says :3
[/quote]
Wow. Really? Are you serious? :lol1:

Oh man...i really did laugh there. I'm sorry, i forgot that because my count is so high it means that I'm a very active poster, which thanks largely to college, I haven't been since the summer.

[quote name='Rafael Nadal' timestamp='1289894325' post='2514393']
We're big boys, we announce things without crying. NPO are big boys too, I'm sure they'll handle this without crying as well.

You though, seem starved for attention. Maybe you should attempt to have GATO actually do something so it's easier for you to get your fix.
[/quote]

We're not really attention seekers. But keep GATO out of this.

MK, looks good, congrats on waving some attention away on to another alliance.

o/ Development

[quote name='Rafael Nadal' timestamp='1289894325' post='2514393']

[/quote]
Is that your little band's only insult. That I'm seeking attention? I made a post and you replied. I replied in turn and so on and so forth and here we are. I didn't know that replying to comments directed at me was seeking attention. I thought it was considered debating.

[quote name='Bloodjewel' timestamp='1289894308' post='2514392']
That's not what your post count says :3

comedy option: came back for more have ye?
[/quote]
2.47 posts per month
I was absent for 7 months or so and my ppm was higher than that when I came back. The only times I can recall active posting out of James was Karma and Popcorn War.

Interesting how this warrants its own thread. In either case, I sincerely apologize if any feelings were hurt in the course of policing our embassies. Strict adherence to the forms of diplomatic etiquette, and polite public discourse are always among the highest of our concerns. This is of course a common cultural value which I feel we share quite closely with the Kingdom. In all my time here I have never known a member of the Mushroom Kingdom to be crass, or outside the bounds dictated by propriety. I have further never known a member of the Kingdom to act in poor faith, or to be anything but an exemplar of civility. So, I can't begin to speak upon the gravity I give to this gesture, and how deeply it weighs upon me. I await the day when we can once again be graced by the presence of MK on our boards.

Edited by iamthey

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1289894671' post='2514401']
2.47 posts per month
I was absent for 7 months or so and my ppm was higher than that when I came back. The only times I can recall active posting out of James was Karma and Popcorn War.
[/quote]
I'm sorry to hear that.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1289894921' post='2514408']
Astute observation. I am, indeed, Ardus "Archon" Cadogan.
[/quote]
But of course, because I was referring to you rather than Archon. You know, that guy that always saves MK when they screw up?

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1289895242' post='2514413']
I wouldn't credit them with that kind of talent.
[/quote]

Perhaps the talent to [i]induce[/i] much ado about nothing?

In the 9 pages of this thread, how many surpass two sentences?

[quote name='Rextu' timestamp='1289895349' post='2514415']
Perhaps the talent to [i]induce[/i] much ado about nothing?

In the 9 pages of this thread, how many surpass two sentences?
[/quote]

I'll give you that one, but in all honesty, how often do you see threads with lengthy reasonable debate and discussion?
Its far easier to take pot shots at one another than to actually form a coherent argument.

Edited by Muddog

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1289895556' post='2514417']
I'll give you that one, but in all honesty, how often do you see threads with lengthy [b]reasonable debate[/b] and discussion?
Its far easier to take pot shots at one another than to [b]actually form a coherent argument[/b].
[/quote]

@First Bold: This is CN.

@Second Bold: This is CN.

[quote name='Ironfist' timestamp='1289895746' post='2514418']
@First Bold: This is CN.

@Second Bold: This is CN.
[/quote]

Actually this exact sort of incident would have spurred a decent amount of bolded content back in the day.

Edited by Rafael Nadal

On one hand, sure, what NPO did there was wrong (I await to hear their reasoning for the editing of posts though :P ), but on the other, this really wasn't necessary for the OWF. By the looks of the OP, its saying "NPO declared war on people in the past for doing this, but we didn't, look how good we are" and such. Come on guys, you're better than this.