We Like to FOK all night long.

[quote][center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100123025319/cybernations/images/thumb/0/09/Flag_of_FOK.svg/360px-Flag_of_FOK.svg.png[/img]

[color="#FF8C00"][size="7"][font="Impact"]We like to FOK all night long.[/font][/size][/color]

[img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090112202931/cybernations/images/a/a2/Intflag7.png[/img]
[/center]

[b]Preamble.[/b]
Sometimes you just cannot resist the urge, so we have surrendered to our bestial instincts and taken the plunge….

[b]Article I: Non-aggression[/b]
FOK! and the International are friends. When it comes to each other we make hot steamy love not war. We implicitly trust each other and thus do not spy on one another.

[b]Article II: Intelligence[/b]
If the !@#$ looks likely to be hitting the fan then we will let each other know.

[b]Article III: Mutual Defense[/b]
An attack on either of us will see us lovers united in our desire to protect one another.

[b]Article IV: Optional Aggression[/b]
If one of us goes in for the kill, the other will likely be in tow.

[b]Article V: Cancellation[/b]
If the time comes to end this agreement and go our separate ways, we'll give each other a couple days advanced notice and begin divorce proceedings. And we'll do it in private, too, because airing your laundry in public is bad ok.

[b]Article VI: Non-Chaining[/b]
This is a mutually exclusive lovefest and therefore a non-chaining treaty. If either lover (Signatory) is plunged into a fight due to another unrelated partnership the other is not under any obligation to assist. Any aid whether direct or indirect will be purely optional.

[i]Signed for FOK,[/i]
Divi Filius, President
ArneS, Minister of Foreign Affairs
oinkoink12, Minister of Internal Affairs
feestaap1, Minister of Defense
elasticasteroid, Minister of Economic Affairs.

[i]Signed for the International,[/i]
The Congress of the International.[/quote]

Many thanks to the members of FOK without whom this partnership would mean nothing! The Commies salute you :wub:

Edited by Cataduanes

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1289300989' post='2507881']
I could have sworn someone had used this pun already. [img]http://imgur.com/PYU3Q.gif[/img]
[/quote]
I seem to remember [i]Get the FOK under our Umbrella[/i], but not this particular one. If this is ever amended, I demand to see [i]FOKkers of the World, Unite[/i] :v:.

Congrats, INT :wub:

Edited by Michael von Prussia

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1289338443' post='2508498']
INT and FOK are two of the finest alliances ever to grace the face of Planet Bob. This union was as inevitable as the triumph of global communism.
[/quote]

Eloquently put. Congratz to FOK and INT on a successful partnership! :)