Death Before Dishonor Announcement

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1289024050' post='2503728']
Cancel a treaty because your ally is being rolled always will be distasteful and dishonorable, no matter who your ally is.
[/quote]

only . . . thats not the reason

AcTi lied to and insulted DB4D, who were trying to help AcTi

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cancel a treaty because your ally is being rolled always will be distasteful and dishonorable, no matter who your ally is.
[/quote]

Congrats for coming up with this assumption all on your own. Couldn't say you were very accurate, but I'll give you an E for effort non-the-less.

My point is: you don't even needed to join the war since it was an ODP, you could have waited to the war ends to do this, and please spare me of the excuses because I know all of them "Was just a coincidence bla bla bla", just change the name of your alliance, it's a lie after today.

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1289005837' post='2503340']
You should never expect that with infras. huggers.
[/quote]
Yeah, if I learned anything about DB4D while on the winning side of a war against them for a month, it's that they're infra huggers. Yup, this makes sense. :psyduck:

But I will say, I was hoping for escalation. Thus, :(( DB4D :(( this was the biggest dishonor you could do to all of us.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1289024609' post='2503740']
My point is: you don't even needed to join the war since it was an ODP, you could have waited to the war ends to do this, and please spare me of the excuses because I know all of them "Was just a coincidence bla bla bla", just change the name of your alliance, it's a lie after today.
[/quote]

Dude D34th, you need to chill and quit acting like you know the story.

[/quote]

For once I must agree with D34th :o

[quote name='Barix9' timestamp='1289024939' post='2503745']
Dude D34th, you need to chill and quit acting like you know the story.
[/quote]

I never claimed to know the history, and I don't need to know to say what I'm saying, doesn't matter if AcTi acted dumb and lied to ex-DB4D, what I'm saying is: Cancel a treaty before or because an ally is in the weak side of war is distasteful and dishonorable, they could have helped AcTi to get peace or at least waited to the war ends to do this, I dont know what you use to do but I don't desert my friends just because they did a stupid thing, on the contrary, friends and allies are needed in the darkest times not in the bright ones.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1289025326' post='2503750']
I never claimed to know the history, and I don't need to know to say what I'm saying, doesn't matter if AcTi acted dumb and lied to ex-DB4D, what I'm saying is: Cancel a treaty before or because an ally is in the weak side of war is distasteful and dishonorable, they could have helped AcTi to get peace or at least waited to the war ends to do this, I dont know what you use to do but I don't desert my friends just because they did a stupid thing, on the contrary, friends and allies are needed in the darkest times not in the bright ones.
[/quote]

they tried helping them get peace, but they were insulted and told to go away, plus they had been lied to concerning this whole thing

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1289025326' post='2503750']
I never claimed to know the history, and I don't need to know to say what I'm saying, doesn't matter if AcTi acted dumb and lied to ex-DB4D, what I'm saying is: Cancel a treaty before or because an ally is in the weak side of war is distasteful and dishonorable, [b]they could have helped AcTi to get peace[/b] or at least waited to the war ends to do this, I dont know what you use to do but I don't desert my friends just because they did a stupid thing, on the contrary, friends and allies are needed in the darkest times not in the bright ones.
[/quote]

This is what we were in the process of doing before we were insulted, and outright lied to. I agree, you don't desert friends just because they did a stupid thing, but when one "friend" becomes unfriendly, that pretty much cancels that friendship. Call it Dishonor, or whatever you choose to call it, it wouldn't really be a war without folks rambling on with their two cents and pre-conceived opinions on something they really know nothing about.
This is all we have to say about it. If somebody don't like it, then might I quote an excellent reply to one of these recent threads, "make a new thread and complain about it".

Edited by Land of True Israel

[/quote]
Yes, cancellations during or on the eve of war are bad. However, since it changes nothing, it's not like they did it to cover their asses.

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1289012471' post='2503443']
disassociating themselves from batallion and xr1 is dishonourable?
[/quote]
Well, xr1 is out of AcTi and also praised this move. But you're still right about Batallion, I think :)

[/quote]
Reading the other thread, it does appear like this treaty was being cancelled because their ally was telling them to $%&@ off. Which would not be dishonourable.

So, what I comprehend from D34TH's post's is this:
If your ally lies to you, insults you when you try to help them and is overall behaving like ****heads it is dishonourable to cancel on them.
Oh yeah, it was on the eve of a war, an [b]aggressive[/b] war that they couldn't have even joined with an [b]ODP[/b] unless they decided to show the finger to all of the e-lawyers.

Weird thing to hear from a polar. I thought you guys liked to lie to other alliances?

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1289040780' post='2503850']
Well, xr1 is out of AcTi and also praised this move. But you're still right about Batallion, I think :)

Reading the other thread, it does appear like this treaty was being cancelled because their ally was telling them to $%&@ off. Which would not be dishonourable.
[/quote]

DB4D had already planned to stay out of the war and hug their infras, hence I didn't really care about them being around. This was confirmed by a PM to me by xR1 just before the war.

[quote name='Ziperia' timestamp='1289049879' post='2503922']
So, what I comprehend from D34TH's post's is this:
If your ally lies to you, insults you when you try to help them and is overall behaving like ****heads it is dishonourable to cancel on them.
Oh yeah, it was on the eve of a war, an [b]aggressive[/b] war that they couldn't have even joined with an [b]ODP[/b] unless they decided to show the finger to all of the e-lawyers.

Weird thing to hear from a polar. I thought you guys liked to lie to other alliances?
[/quote]

You really need to improve your comprehension skills.