Death Before Dishonor Announcement

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1289040289' post='2503847']
Pretty sad to see you cancel on an ally on the eve of war. Even more so considering it was only optional defense.
[/quote]

Well I am pleased you decided to stop by and give your two cents, Flinders ;)
How dare that evil DB4D choose to no longer maintain a optional treaty with an alliance who has lied to, and insulted them, when they were only trying to help them out with their situation, and thus are no longer considered friends. Oh the audacity! :lol1:

I guess OPDs between non-friends are the cool thing to have these days lol

[quote name='Land of True Israel' timestamp='1289071328' post='2504126']
Well I am pleased you decided to stop by and give your two cents, Flinders ;)
How dare that evil DB4D choose to no longer maintain a optional treaty with an alliance who has lied to, and insulted them, when they were only trying to help them out with their situation, and thus are no longer considered friends. Oh the audacity! :lol1:

I guess OPDs between non-friends are the cool thing to have these days lol
[/quote]
If there is relevant reasoning to the cancellation beyond the declarations of war also being posted on the OWF you should have provided it in the OP. Not everyone is going to search through multiple threads to keep up with your little micro drama, he said/she said crap. Unless you are going to actually explain your cancellation, you really can't be that surprised when people draw their own conclusions.

Having said that, you've never really been very keen on international politics, or common sense for that matter, have you? No sweat, I'll help you out when I can.

[quote name='Captain Flinders' timestamp='1289072069' post='2504145']
If there is relevant reasoning to the cancellation beyond the declarations of war also being posted on the OWF you should have provided it in the OP. Not everyone is going to search through multiple threads to keep up with your little micro drama, he said/she said crap. Unless you are going to actually explain your cancellation, you really can't be that surprised when people draw their own conclusions.

Having said that, you've never really been very keen on international politics, or common sense for that matter, have you? No sweat, I'll help you out when I can.
[/quote]

Not everyone is as keen on revealing a ton of dirty laundry in public as others clearly are. And there's nothing wrong with people coming up with their own conclusions, the problem arises when they automatically assume their conclusion is fact.

And to be quite honest, I think DB4D is better off without your help.

Well hell, I've been quiet long enough. Let's look at a few things. An OPTIONAL treaty is canceled because the treaty was voided when one of the signatories breached the treaty. HOW DARE THEY!?!?!?!

And Batallion, calling DB4D infra huggers is laughable, and any of you sheep who attempt to back that stance are rather pathetic. DB4D is anything but infra huggers. If anything, they are more ready than most to go into a war. I've always kinda had your back Batallion, but not here. You tried to get me to use our past friendship to get you protection and you were able to muster up an ODP, but you've proven we were right in not taking it any further. You shoot your mouth off and act irrationally, and unfortunately your alliance as a whole will suffer.