Getting old!

nutkase

Hit the big 1,000 days today. Was not going to make a statement or anything, but then changed my mind and decided to throw it out there :awesome:

My story is too bloody long so I won't hassle you people with it, so I'll just give the shout out to certain people!

[b]King Alexander IV[/b] - Can't even remember how we meet, but we have been friends ever since. Hope this continues on for a very long long time. :wub:
[b]Jewel[/b] - Love ya like a sister :P
[b]Dallendra[/b] - I know your out there somewhere, get in contact with me!
[b]Bud[/b] - Even though we don't see eye to eye any more, you were the greatest leader I ever had the chance to serve and wish you nothing but the best.
[b]Regent of Omerta[/b] - I lay the blame on you fully for the turmoil and absolute crap that went down in the TTK days.
[b]Aranka[/b] - I miss you :(
[b]Redneck[/b] - You are a fool, always have been ...always will be.
[b]Cyphon[/b] - aww harro :v:
[b]Fallin[/b] - you have always been like a brother from a different mother, much love for you.
[b]Scutterbug[/b] - I hate you!! and love you at the same time. ^_^
[b]Tums[/b] - Want my babies?
[b]Bob J[/b] - You brought out the moralist in me, yet you have seemed to have strayed from the path.
[b]Keshav[/b] - My other brother from a different mother :D
[b]Darklordtim[/b] - Where have you been hiding lately? Need you around more.
[b]Boys over at FEAR[/b] - Nothing will ever surpass what was felt when we (UCN) rolled against ODN in support of you guys....Love you long time!
[b]Ninjas[/b] - Never meet just a fine collection of nations - Drizuz, Engel, Omas, Thunder, Ejay, Eg, Zip and the rest of the boys...It's a honour and privilege to go down to ZI with you. I would happily do it all over again.

I left someone for last because he was my first Mentor and showed me the way into CN government and politics. He placed me under his wing when I was only a infant nation and showed me the way.

[b]Manussa[/b] you are nothing less then a blood brother to me and to have you by my side is nothing but the up most glory. I would follow you to the pits of hell and back.

If you got this far thanks for watching me ramble on :smug:

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1287157511' post='2485276']
Only 1000 days? Newb.

It's always nice to see someone stick around long enough to hit the triple digits.
[/quote]

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1287167951' post='2485329']
My sentiments exactly. :P
[/quote]
Damn made me agree with Duncan And Sir William with in 2 posts.

Thanks for the kind words Nutkase and good to see you still kicking around. Go Ninja Go Ninja Go

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1287231205' post='2485825']
You're not even old. (doubt you have a "story" either)...
[/quote]

Now now. Not everyone has been around since... well, whenever you started... (you probably out date me, idk) :P