United Purple Nations Announcement

[color=purple][u][b][center][size="7"]United Purple Nations Announcement[/size][/center][/b][/u][/color]

[center][img]http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/3702/banner2zm.png[/img][/center]

It is with sadness that we must announce the cancellation of of our MDoAP with the Orange Defense Network. We discussed the options for our future goals in foreign affairs, and it seems we have two separate paths before us. Our government had a vote, and after all was tallied we came to the conclusion the best way to move forward without treaty conflictions in the future was to cancel this treaty. So with grace, it is our hope to shake each others hands best we can, and part as old friends with differing views on the CN world.

Our treaty has 120 hours to go before it is null.

best of luck ODN

UPN government signatures:

Prime Minister - Peggy_Sue
Chancellor - Alexander the Second
Tribune - Pangui
Tribune - Warlord44

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='General Scipio' timestamp='1286764589' post='2480889']
So you're cancelling on the alliance you owe your life to? Good luck with that.
[/quote]
I think UPN would be doing much better, with many more allies and much more respect, if they had never allied with ODN.

[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1286764698' post='2480900']
I think UPN would be doing much better, with many more allies and much more respect, if they had never allied with ODN.
[/quote]

ODN helped UPN avoid the beatdown of its life, which is doing better by UPN than perhaps any ally UPN has has ever done for it. Although I'm sure both parties are better off without this treaty. UPN does ODN a favor by sparing them the baww brigade coming out if they canceled on UPN themselves.

ODN doesn't have to worry about UPN pulling all of C&G in to fight GOONS anymore too, amirite?