The End of The Empire

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to ask what the hell? on this one. I mean you guys were doing great, you had a great government and a great story why just throw it all away? Damn Mac, I like you and all but sometimes you do things I will never understand.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1285984684' post='2471776']
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to ask what the hell? on this one. I mean you guys were doing great, you had a great government and a great story why just throw it all away? Damn Mac, I like you and all but sometimes you do things I will never understand.
[/quote]

How things look on the outside (or in public) aren't always the way they are in reality. I learned that lesson the hard way long ago.

[quote name='Valtamdraugr' timestamp='1285987090' post='2471816']
Wait... what? Sad. For not being Rokkers, you guys are alright.

And.. yeay!! We're allies again.

I blame Balder... he's not screwed together right.
[/quote]

We were allies when we were still Goa'uld, lol... unless you mean "again" as we were as Goa'uld and are again as GOD? Lol. I dunno.

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' timestamp='1285987651' post='2471827']
We were allies when we were still Goa'uld, lol... unless you mean "again" as we were as Goa'uld and are again as GOD? Lol. I dunno.
[/quote]
Yes.. we were as Corp, then as Gold, and yet again as GOD. XD

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' timestamp='1285974895' post='2471585']
TL;DR Balder and I finally found a way to join SF
[/quote]

Darn, the first time i read this, it looked to me like : "TL;DR Balder and I finally found a way to join [b]L[/b]SF" :P

Yeeeey, now I have to find a new alliance that likes a dysfunctional 50k nation that likes to cause trouble and enjoys upsetting peoples day. WTF

Also I forgot my side kick Teivos, he's like Batman's robin. I'll have to find him a new home too :(

Ohh well, thanks Balder/Kevin.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1286014014' post='2472089']
Yeeeey, now I have to find a new alliance that likes a dysfunctional 50k nation that likes to cause trouble and enjoys upsetting peoples day. WTF

Also I forgot my side kick Teivos, he's like Batman's robin. I'll have to find him a new home too :(

Ohh well, thanks Balder/Kevin.
[/quote]

I know a place :v: