If you could only have 3...

Jay Z

If you/your alliance was limited in the number of treaties (lets say 3), which would you choose?

This includes NAPs, MDPs, MDoAPs, MADPs, Blocs, Protectorates, PIATs, PIZZAs, ODAPS, oDoAPs, DoAPs, etc.

I personally would go with 1 economic treaty, 1 MADP with a close (big) ally/sign into a BLOC, and leave 1 open for strategic purposes (protectorate or if theres a war about to break out and i knew i had to sign with someone to get involved (since i love war), etc.)

EDIT: I mean, considering your CURRENT TREATIES, which ones would you drop, and which 3 would you keep?

Edited by Jay Z

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1285527167' post='2465320']
I'd keep the OADPs with Umbrella, Asgaard, and the Sandwich Confederation, and drop everything else.
[/quote]

I see what you did thar...

And to those who say ODAPs are useless, you've never met the right alliances to have them with.

Chances are, overall, TOOLies would stick with IRON, TPF, and FEAR or Brig, depending on whom they know better.

Since I know Brigade better than I do FEAR :ph34r: I'd keep IRON, TPF, and Brig.

Would be a lot simpler if we were allowed a fourth treaty, since we only have 4 MDP+ partners at this point.

Edited by Uralica

[quote name='Jay Z' timestamp='1285521761' post='2465251']If you/your alliance was limited in the number of treaties (lets say 3), which would you choose?[/quote]
It's been our choice to bind ourselves from signing any, and at the end of the day it feels a lot more more like liberation than limitation.

[quote name='Jay Z' timestamp='1285527002' post='2465319']
I mean, considering your CURRENT TREATIES, which ones would you drop, and which 3 would you keep?
[/quote]
Do you really expect people to come in here and say "I'll keep A, B, and C and drop X, Y, and Z? X, Y, and Z won't be to happy to be disrespected in public.

An ODP Economic Treaty, MDoAP bloc treaty and the third could be used for individual Protectorates, ODPs or MDoAPs which could be signed with alliances your seeking to eventually include in the economic and/or MDoAP bloc treaty, which could be dropped once they are in the bloc or determined incompatible with your other allies and unable to join with no progress.

Edit: I'm just talking in general on ideal treaties if you could only have 3 at once, Kerberos Nexus has no need to drop treaties to stay under 3. Back when I was King of FCC it would of been NOIR, The Citadel and either their ODP with Fark or individual MDP with Argent.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1285540190' post='2465534']
Do you really expect people to come in here and say "I'll keep A, B, and C and drop X, Y, and Z? X, Y, and Z won't be to happy to be disrespected in public.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]NPO, TPF, Hydra. I do like TCP though, but I'm limited to three. I could care less for the others. There, I said it. May my balls serve an example to you all, who are too lazy to make such statements and instead must resort to jokes about pizza. You know as well as I do that most of your alleis are pretty useless, so why pretend that you care for them?[/color]

[quote name='Jay Z' timestamp='1285521761' post='2465251']
If you/your alliance was limited in the number of treaties (lets say 3), which would you choose?

This includes NAPs, MDPs, MDoAPs, MADPs, Blocs, Protectorates, PIATs, PIZZAs, ODAPS, oDoAPs, DoAPs, etc.

I personally would go with 1 economic treaty, 1 MADP with a close (big) ally/sign into a BLOC, and leave 1 open for strategic purposes (protectorate or if theres a war about to break out and i knew i had to sign with someone to get involved (since i love war), etc.)

EDIT: I mean, considering your CURRENT TREATIES, which ones would you drop, and which 3 would you keep?
[/quote]

That looks like a solid set-up to me.