WE GOT A rather unfortunate SITUATION.

d3filed

[color="#0000FF"]Now I still agree with STA and supported them entirely. I'll also admit I've never liked \m/ at all, but what we got here is a clear cut case of cowardice and spinelessness. \m/ has always liked to tout the tough guy image, unafraid to back down from a fight if the alliance's reputation or a member was at stake. Hey, we even had several triumvirs claiming they'd never drop Merrie because the way \m/ saw it, and still does I presume, they think Merrie was not a rogue and was attacked unprovoked by the STA. So, what would you do? What would I do? I imagine defend the member, since that sort of is the point of an alliance. Yet \m/ backs down. Well done \m/, bravo.[/color]

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1282099169' post='2420981']
MM, haven't you heard fighting back when your unaligned makes you a rogue nation.

Also, \m/ backing down tastes so sweet right now.
[/quote]
This is where I make a joke about tasting it from the depths of a shabby and well-worn bunker, but then applaud the good spirits nonetheless.

[quote name='King Puffington' timestamp='1282099704' post='2421000']
I really wish you hadn't backed down, \m/, it would have been so much more fun and I could actually respect you then too.
[/quote]
Since when has MK respected us? I've seen plenty of MK trolling us in the past few days, hardly what I'd call respectful behavior.

[quote name='Panic King' timestamp='1282098904' post='2420963']
He's a loose cannon that even \m/ can't control.. who would want him?
[/quote]
If he ends his wars with STA and stops tech raiding I would maybe accept him. Even if he's being unreasonable here, he's usually a decent poster that seems reasonable. Also it did seem STA was picking a fight with \m/, but they completely backed down afraid to fight except MM.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1282098807' post='2420957']
You really think your lower tiers can get me to zero? LMAO
[/quote]

What are you talking about??? You ARE lower tier and they have sent a lot bigger than you to ZI. But thanks for the continued laughs. :lol1:

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1282099832' post='2421004']
Since when has MK respected us? I've seen plenty of MK trolling us in the past few days, hardly what I'd call respectful behavior.
[/quote]
Oh, don't mind me. I didn't respect you when you reformed. I don't recall much to make me shake my head and go "oh Lord, was I wrong. Them em boys are alright." I'm just stayin' the course.

Do please continue your behavior, though.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1282099698' post='2420999']
[color="#0000FF"]Now I still agree with STA and supported them entirely. I'll also admit I've never liked \m/ at all, but what we got here is a clear cut case of cowardice and spinelessness. \m/ has always liked to tout the tough guy image, unafraid to back down from a fight if the alliance's reputation or a member was at stake. Hey, we even had several triumvirs claiming they'd never drop Merrie because the way \m/ saw it, and still does I presume, they think Merrie was not a rogue and was attacked unprovoked by the STA. So, what would you do? What would I do? I imagine defend the member, since that sort of is the point of an alliance. Yet \m/ backs down. Well done \m/, bravo.[/color]
[/quote]
Did \m/ discuss the situation with allies? Did allies say to \m/, no you're on your own this time? To easy :awesome:

\m/ remember that topic about who should disband....yeah, DISBAND!

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1282099906' post='2421007']
Fixed that for you. :P
[/quote]
Thank you sir :D

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1282100313' post='2421018']
I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say by not backing Merrie \m/ just saved STA.
[/quote]

You're suggesting \m/ and its allies could beat STA and its allies if it came to blows? (Perhaps a bit of an over assumption but that's what I think you're getting at.) If it is, that's absolutely ridiculous.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1282100459' post='2421021']
You're suggesting \m/ and its allies could beat STA and its allies if it came to blows? (Perhaps a bit of an over assumption but that's what I think you're getting at.) If it is, that's absolutely ridiculous.
[/quote]

Erm, do you remember what happened last time someone more powerful than STA gave a swing at \m/?

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1282100532' post='2421024']
Erm, do you remember what happened last time someone more powerful than STA gave a swing at \m/?
[/quote]

That's when CnG and SF had their backs. It's very clear from the postings of MK that wouldn't be the case this time around.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1282100459' post='2421021']
[/quote]
It could conceivably happen, \m/ is allied to PC and RoK (and I don't need to tell you RoK is in SF).

[quote name='Owned-You' timestamp='1282100024' post='2421009']
*Chuckles*

Reminds me of the time you guys disbanded after like a week of hostilities. You'd have thought that after 2-3 years of time to develop a spine you'd have found it; but I suppose not.
[/quote]

Exactly how long did NV hold out against Ragnarok in the War of the Coalition again? I don't recall it being all that much longer (actually it wasn't...August 14-23, 2008 or 9 days, the same amount of time as \m/), and you weren't nearly so outnumbered. But hey, at least we can agree there was another way to handle this and the way it was handled wasn't it.

Edited by ChairmanHal

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1282100532' post='2421024']
[/quote]

Um Polar was actually about to completely win that war. Literally, it was gonna be epic destruction. It's Polar's own fault the end result was as it was, but that's history now. \m/ didn't even do anything to scratch Polar that time.

[quote name='SpectreTehDestroyer' timestamp='1282098843' post='2420961']
Yes, I do. We have very capable tigers in all ranges.
[/quote]

Yep, and he has yet to meet our in-house God of War!!!

:lol1: