STA announcement

pezstar

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1282023427' post='2418947']
Well actually we claimed sovereignty over the AA 24 hours before STA did, so they are the ones who will be launching a offensive war, think about it, think,
[/quote]

If you think that you have the sovereignty over the AA nice, ask someone in \m/ to raid [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=409363"]this nation[/url], he has 3 war slots free. :smug:

Well actually we claimed sovereignty over the AA 24 hours before STA did, so they are the ones who will be launching a offensive war, think about it, think,
[/quote]

Except your statement states that you will protect GGA nations from outside raids unless you give permission first. STA states they will protect the GGA nations from raids from \m/ members. Either way GGA nations are being protected. If you attack GGA nations you are violating STA's protectorate statement of GGA and thus would be commiting an aggressive attack. If they attack you in response to your attacks they are not violating your statement as they are not raiding the GGA nations. They are defending the GGA nations by attacking \m/ nations. It seems to me that you are still the aggressor should you continue attacks my friend.

[quote name='Pyroman' timestamp='1282017527' post='2418645']
I doubt it would become precedent. Few alliances are despicable enough to do the same.
[/quote]
I guess you forget about Poison Clan? We're Evil and we punch babys ect.

/me doddles off to do something more despicable then \m/

Edited by Duckz3

[quote name='Remaliat' timestamp='1282024059' post='2418975']
Except your statement states that you will protect GGA nations from outside raids unless you give permission first. STA states they will protect the GGA nations from raids from \m/ members. Either way GGA nations are being protected. If you attack GGA nations you are violating STA's protectorate statement of GGA and thus would be commiting an aggressive attack. If they attack you in response to your attacks they are not violating your statement as they are not raiding the GGA nations. They are defending the GGA nations by attacking \m/ nations. It seems to me that you are still the aggressor should you continue attacks my friend.
[/quote]

That my friend is some fine logic you have there. :)

Huh. I noted elsewhere in the \m/ thread concerning this matter that this "attacktorate" trend would be the root of some future conflict. Granted, I had hoped that, for an interesting spin, it might form a conflict out of competition for these nation-claims. Interesting to see this development instead. Let's hope this doesn't take the same course as the so-called BiPolar War (because reliving that idiocy isn't something anyone really wants).

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1282024024' post='2418970']
No, you're the benchmark for being whiny morons that try and throw around other alliance's weight
[/quote]
Really?

Mind explaining that one, I mean, Im all ears. But still, I'd like to hear about whos been throwing who's elses weight or whatnot with relation to this particular subject.

No, you're the benchmark for being whiny morons that try and throw around other alliance's weight
[/quote]
Really? I don't recall throwing around other people's weight. Thanks for caring though.

Also, it is good to know that we are still better than \m/. :smug:

Edited by Sulmar

[quote name='Chron' timestamp='1282024263' post='2418980']
Really?

Mind explaining that one, I mean, Im all ears. But still, I'd like to hear about whos been throwing who's elses weight or whatnot with relation to this particular subject.
[/quote]

I predict that he starts blathering on about Frostbite.

No, you're the benchmark for being whiny morons that try and throw around weight you don't have.
[/quote]
You're still mad I recruited from the GPA arentcha?

[quote name='Ferrozoica Hive' timestamp='1282024249' post='2418979']
Huh. I noted elsewhere in the \m/ thread concerning this matter that this "attacktorate" trend would be the root of some future conflict. Granted, I had hoped that, for an interesting spin, it might form a conflict out of competition for these nation-claims. Interesting to see this development instead. Let's hope this doesn't take the same course as the so-called BiPolar War (because reliving that idiocy isn't something anyone really wants).
[/quote]
I suspect we've all learned our lesson in organization from that war.

[quote name='Remaliat' timestamp='1282024059' post='2418975']
Except your statement states that you will protect GGA nations from outside raids unless you give permission first. STA states they will protect the GGA nations from raids from \m/ members. Either way GGA nations are being protected.
[/quote]

It all fits together to create perfect harmony

[center][img]http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/supercoolyellow/Yin_Yang-2.gif[/img][/center]

Edited by supercoolyellow

[/quote]Enter the e lawyering, and really who gives a rats $@! about offensive or defensive blah blah blah. \m/ re engages and STA hits you. Simple enough?

[quote name='heggo' timestamp='1282024575' post='2418987']
I suspect we've all learned our lesson in organization from that war.
[/quote]

I seriously hope so. Then again, twisting things around into the pro-raider / anti-raider argument would fit with the general mob-mentality unthinking trend around here. Let's hope this leads to more interesting and dynamic times, as it were.

[quote name='Pyroman' timestamp='1282017527' post='2418645']
I doubt it would become precedent. Few alliances are despicable enough to do the same.
[/quote]

Despicable \m/e.

I hope \m/ still raids GGA. GGA's an unprotected micro like all the rest so it's not like \m/ is violating any of its own laws.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1282024985' post='2419000']
Despicable \m/e.

I hope \m/ still raids GGA. GGA's an unprotected micro like all the rest so it's not like \m/ is violating any of its own laws.
[/quote]

Except, as of today, they're not an unprotected micro.

[quote name='conistonslim' timestamp='1282024641' post='2418990']
Enter the e lawyering, and really who gives a rats $@! about offensive or defensive blah blah blah. \m/ re engages and STA hits you. Simple enough?
[/quote]
If its that certain why wait. I know, because neither of you are allowed to and this is all hot air.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1282024985' post='2419000']
Despicable \m/e.

[/quote]

If i'm not mistaken i think GGA is being protected by STA from \m/ now, but hey, i might be confused about this topic.