Ragnarok Declaration of War

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1281310767' post='2405165']
LintWad is not the only government for NSO; NSO messed up, end of story. This is what happens when you tempt fate by trying to stonewall and issue such as this.
[/quote]
So, RoK is attacking NSO for essentially what a minister level position does without approaching the leader or even the #2 guy to see if they would fix the mistakes? It's a rushed move.

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1281311266' post='2405211']
Well it was either that or attack someone, and attacks seemed a bit overboard.

I suppose if I had realized I was being baited (which I should have) I would have held off.
[/quote]
You were told that if you aided him RoK would view it as an act of war.

Has the definition of "act of war" changed in the year I was away?

[quote name='Divi Filius' timestamp='1281311339' post='2405219']
When I first heard about this I figured NSO would have a whole different side to the story, because they wouldn´t be this stupid.

I guess I was wrong. :mellow:
[/quote]
I was dumb, but I wasn't exactly in the wrong.

I had no evidence, basically no information, our requests had been blatantly ignored without any communication.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1281308871' post='2404960']
Wow quicker than I expected. Anyone who wants to know where GATO stands there will be a post shortly.
[/quote]
MDP, that should be all there is to know. But, I'm guessing the ole we have treaties with both sides is gonna happen?

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1281309254' post='2405012']
You're going to war over a 4k NS rogue. Sorry, but this isn't necessary at all.
[/quote]
Someone with sense.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1281309399' post='2405029']
There was an offer for mediation and discussion on the table today, and it had been available for the last couple of hours. The fact that, rather than attempt to discuss this at all today before declaring on an alliance and starting a global war speaks volumes about the character of Ragnarok. I'd say that STA is disappointed, but really, we didn't expect much different from the likes of RoK. For shame.
[/quote]
Another with sense.

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1281310481' post='2405136']
You knew going into this that people would try to attack the CB as being weak or whatever else since, frankly, that's the politically expedient thing to do. They certainly aren't going to win on the battlefield, so you need to try to win on the PR front.

Problem is, this one is pretty cut and dry.
[/quote]
Cut and dry? !@#$ like this with rogues happens alot. When was the last time anyone went to war over a 4,500 ns nation?

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1281310581' post='2405148']
Why on earth does the size of the nation matter?
[/quote]
Size matters, you wouldn't know. All you did Hoo, is answer everyones thirst for blood. You sir, just saved the game.

[quote name='Corinan' timestamp='1281311265' post='2405210']
We give you people what you want. What you need. We are the NSO and we're here for [i]you[/i].
[/quote]

Thank you, had you not gone into peace mode you could have given me more.

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1281311508' post='2405233']
I had no evidence, basically no information, our requests had been blatantly ignored without any communication.
[/quote]
The only communication you needed was right in those logs. You were clearly told aid was an act of war. I'm not surprised if RoK ignored you after you sent the aid. You already ignored them once when Hoo was speaking right to you.

[quote name='Partisan' timestamp='1281311393' post='2405225']
As I said before; fault lies with both parties in escalating this. I'll be rooting for a swift resolution without reps.
[/quote]
I'm rooting for that beer review we never got last time.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1281311539' post='2405236']
Size matters, you wouldn't know. All you did Hoo, is answer everyones thirst for blood. [b]You sir, just saved the game.[/b]
[/quote]

Guess we can expect you to shutup and stop complaining then? ;)

This is just flimsy diplomacy on both sides. Really?

Since it works for children...

Hoo: It's not nice to declare war on NSO for protecting a new member with crappy behavior. No. I don't care what he did. It doesn't make it right to declare. Go to your room.

Heft: When Hoo said not to send 6mil, that meant don't do that. Nope. I don't want to hear it. That's bad behavior. Quit provoking him. As for this other member, whatever he did it ought be dealt with like big boys. Go to your room as well.

AS FOR THE REST OF YOU CHILDREN: This isn't your fight. It doesn't concern you. Go play elsewhere before I tell your mothers.

Like...really guys?

[quote name='Sal Paradise' timestamp='1281311678' post='2405242']
I hope this is a secret plot to roll NPO again.
[/quote]

We don't care about the NPO. You won't see the NSO simply state "Yeah, we didn't think you'd actually do anything ... "

Instead, they will paint it as an evil plot of some sort. It is easier and takes less thought, you know, the Sith way.

I love all the bawwing in this thread.

NSO is told they would be attacked if they did something, they did it, they were attacked. What`s the problem?

Also LOL at all the ex-heg crying at a curbstomp... no one is expecting this to be a curbstomp, yet apparently you have your minds made up. TPF - Athens 2.0: The Coalition of Cowards rides again.

I've been waiting for the opportunity, and perhaps this is the best one.

[img]http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab97/d3filed/Bel%20Air%20Final%20Drafts/57th-1.jpg?t=1281288451[/img]

Destroy them, RoK.

Edited by d3filed

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1281311874' post='2405260']
We don't care about the NPO. You won't see the NSO simply state "Yeah, we didn't think you'd actually do anything ... "

Instead, they will paint it as an evil plot of some sort. It is easier and takes less thought, you know, the Sith way.
[/quote]
You have to admit, though, it's also more enjoyable when it is.