Ragnarok Declaration of War

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1281310821' post='2405173']
Good grief. The dumb, it hurts.

The Legion of Brown was warned that this was coming and how to ensure it didn't escalate.

Really....it's not like there wasn't adequate warning.
[/quote]
Honestly. I don't even know how you can give much more warning. But I suppose NSO is in the right because Hoo didnt tell them not to at least 1 million more times.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Stumpy Jung Il' timestamp='1281310802' post='2405169']
My bad. I forgot NSO is exempt from all rules and consequences despite how obvious and fair they are.
[/quote]

That's okay, bro, you just didn't know. You just didn't know. -_-

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1281310619' post='2405151']
[color="#0000FF"]You know Hoo Boy, you lied to me last night when you said this wasn't worth going to war over. I agreed considering this kind of thing happens every single day. We could have worked this out, but as we all know you wanted war. We're tied to the NPO, and you think this is all you need to get to them. Prepare to be disappointed Hoo Boy.

Anyway, we offered mediation, and we offered resolution. You'd have none of it no. Remember, this is on you. You decided on war that first moment. Everything after that was just a show. Sure had me fooled. I'll be sure to remember that next time Hoo Boy.[/color]
[/quote]

I agree that this was a stupid thing to go to war over, that is exactly why we warned you not to aid the rogue when you stated your intent to do so.

[quote name='Stumpy Jung Il' timestamp='1281310802' post='2405169']
My bad. I forgot NSO is exempt from all rules and consequences despite how obvious and fair they are.
[/quote]
If they wanted to come after me, for my decision, I would have been okay with that.

If they wanted to discuss compensation, I would have been okay with that.

If they had made any genuine attempt at discussion either prior to or even after attacking sedrick, we wouldn't be here.

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1281310704' post='2405160']
We attempted to discuss things, and expected for someone to actually discuss the situation prior to just outright attacking the guy. If that had happened, then we probably would have released him, but we had no information and had to work with what we knew.

And then apparently Hoo spent all of today in hiding up until posting this just to prevent any more discussion.
[/quote]

While reading those logs I must admit that I was in agreement with your stance..up until the point where the 6 mil was sent to the NSO member in question. It could and should have been foreseen that that would escalate things.

edit: This situation makes me neutral and sad :(

Edited by Partisan

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1281310387' post='2405127']
What we have here, is a undoubtedly flimsy CB (It already looks weak without even hearing NSO's side of the story, too much he-said-she-said and not enough hard evidence) on an alliance attached to NPO, in a blatant attempt to lure out NPO for another rolling. Anyone who didn't see this coming is either blind or a fool. Expect another round of massive reparations to be extorted from the NPO and everyone else.
[/quote]

"Sir, our plot to set up NPO has been exposed..."

EDIT: BJ [img]http://thecastlehall.com/boards/Smileys/kickass/argh.gif[/img]

Edited by potato

[quote name='silentkiller' timestamp='1281311116' post='2405201']
I have one question.

NSO wtf? :facepalm:
[/quote]
Seriously, Im even trying to look at this objectively and I cant see another side to this. I just dont get what they were thinking.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

[quote name='Stumpy Jung Il' timestamp='1281310007' post='2405091']
So let me get this straight. RoK told you not to help a rogue who they were at war with. You helped them cause you are NSO and just assumed that you can do whatever. RoK attacked you for committing what every alliance in this game would consider an act of war. Am I missing any details?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]We accepted this nation before we knew the story. He was masked as an NSO Initiate and afforded full protection, as we would any member. We warned RoK not to launch any attacks until we cleared him for attack, which we would have, once we received the information (unfortunately RoK decided to drag its feet in giving it to us). We asked that they wait before acting. A simple courtesy and not much. Instead they attacked without evening telling us what our member was guilty of.[/color]

[quote name='Partisan' timestamp='1281310968' post='2405189']
While reading those logs I must admit that I was in agreement with your stance..up until the point where the 6 mil was sent to the NSO member in question. It could and should have been foreseen that that would escalate things.

edit: This situation makes me neutral and sad :(
[/quote]
Well it was either that or attack someone, and attacks seemed a bit overboard.

I suppose if I had realized I was being baited (which I should have) I would have held off.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1281311220' post='2405206']
[color="#0000FF"]We accepted this nation before we knew the story. He was masked as an NSO Initiate and afforded full protection, as we would any member. We warned RoK not to launch any attacks until we cleared him for attack, which we would have, once we received the information (unfortunately RoK decided to drag its feet in giving it to us). We asked that they wait before acting. A simple courtesy and not much. Instead they attacked without evening telling us what our member was guilty of.[/color]
[/quote]
And then you were told and you sent him aid anyway.

[quote name='Divi Filius' timestamp='1281311339' post='2405219']
When I first heard about this I figured NSO would have a whole different side to the story, because they wouldn´t be this stupid.

I guess I was wrong. :mellow:
[/quote]
Im trying so hard to find something to make this not seem so black and white.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

So I guess the question is: When can we expect counters since NSO is intent on that the CB is "not justified" ?

Nevertheless,

o/ War

Forward Rok & Allies.

Edited by KingEd

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1281311266' post='2405211']
Well it was either that or attack someone, and attacks seemed a bit overboard.

I suppose if I had realized I was being baited (which I should have) I would have held off.
[/quote]

As I said before; fault lies with both parties in escalating this. I'll be rooting for a swift resolution without reps.