PC protects multiple nations on none

[quote name='Michael von Prussia' timestamp='1281061207' post='2402283']
I'm curious as to whether the participants in this experiment are willing or not; either way, I look forward to seeing how it ends.

o/ Poison Clan
[/quote]
This is a pretty cool experiment right?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jesper' timestamp='1281060869' post='2402276']
So if my alliance were to state "these nations on none are protected" and post a list with a couple of hundred links and someone, say GOONS, were to raid some of them... GOONS would knowingly have committed an act of aggression and be subject to retribution from us, allies and friends?

Excuse me while I get started on my lists before you all "protect" the best ones :P
[/quote]

You don't have the firepower nor allies to back up the fact that your protecting a couple hundred people, PC does.

[quote name='JackSkellington' timestamp='1281071943' post='2402452']
You just made my day
[/quote]

Given that I have never talked to you on IRC nor really seen you post before, I can't tell whether the post quoted above is sarcastic or not, but hopefully not and I really make your day :smug:

Edited by Batallion

[quote name='Jesper' timestamp='1281060869' post='2402276']
So if my alliance were to state "these nations on none are protected" and post a list with a couple of hundred links and someone, say GOONS, were to raid some of them... GOONS would knowingly have committed an act of aggression and be subject to retribution from us, allies and friends?

Excuse me while I get started on my lists before you all "protect" the best ones :P
[/quote]

This is a great idea. You should get started on it right away.

how about you use nation names, ruler names, and alliances, so that when other raiders are too lazy to do a comprehensive search you actually have a proper rebuttal.

trust me, raiders are dumb. they need everything spelled out.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1281073311' post='2402464']
how about you use nation names, ruler names, and alliances, so that when other raiders are too lazy to do a comprehensive search you actually have a proper rebuttal.

[/quote]

I don't think I've ever even seen someone do research on a "None" nation before raiding.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1281073311' post='2402464']

[/quote]

I think you'll find I'm highly intelligent!

[quote name='der_ko' timestamp='1281087874' post='2402582']
Unless you're trying to provoke something put your dudes on an A/A to avoid inevitable headaches.
[/quote]

My guess is that some of those protected nations remaining on None probably aren't even aware that they aren't flying an AA at the moment.

And judging by the dec screen, it would also appear that a couple people missed this announcement.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1281093519' post='2402608']
My guess is that some of those protected nations remaining on None probably aren't even aware that they aren't flying an AA at the moment.

And judging by the dec screen, it would also appear that a couple people missed this announcement.
[/quote]
One of the raiders hit three of the listed countries. Lets see what PC does about the raiders.

PC: "GTFO OF THOSE RAID FODDER!"

Other raiders: "But you are also a raid loving alliance..."

PC: "..."

Other raiders: "..."

PC: "IMMA DoW ON YOU IF YOU DON'T STOP THIS MOMENT!"

[i]Some raiders give the middle finger, PC proceeds "raid" the raiders, raiders' alliances overreact and Dow on PC, boom, another global war[/i]

[size="1"]I wish...[/size]

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1281099584' post='2402649']
One of the raiders hit three of the listed countries. Lets see what PC does about the raiders.

PC: "GTFO OF THOSE RAID FODDER!"

Other raiders: "But you are also a raid loving alliance..."

PC: "..."

Other raiders: "..."

PC: "IMMA DoW ON YOU IF YOU DON'T STOP THIS MOMENT!"

[i]Some raiders give the middle finger, PC proceeds "raid" the raiders, raiders' alliances overreact and Dow on PC, boom, another global war[/i]

[size="1"]I wish...[/size]
[/quote]

Probably, it'll be worked out behind closed doors with little to no angst, and this'll be the last we hear about it. The three potential parties involved from the four raids are all very much sane and capable of working out a rather mild situation without it amounting to a global war, I dare say.

Edited by Schad

Mr. Skellington

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1281072793' post='2402460']
Given that I have never talked to you on IRC nor really seen you post before, I can't tell whether the post quoted above is sarcastic or not, but hopefully not and I really make your day :smug:
[/quote]

I know it's difficult to believe, but yes, he is.

:smug: that special :smug:

Edited by HalfEmpty

[quote name='SpectreTehDestroyer' timestamp='1281124992' post='2402987']
These none nations that you are protecting should also have in their bio that they are being protected, so that people who do not check the CNF will know NOT to raid them.

Like me....

:awesome:
[/quote]
Funny how they are now in a spot where they can't complain.