New Polar Order Announcement

[center][img]http://d34th.hostelbar.com/Flags/New%20Polar%20Order%20Coat%20of%20Arms.png[/img][/center]

Dear all,

The New Polar Order Ministry of Truth has recently conducted a diplomat mask audit, and we would like to ask all alliances that currently have an [b]embassy[/b] with us to come by and check if the current masked diplomats list for their alliance is correct. While you're there make sure you hang around a bit, spam our board games, update info on your alliance, etc :)

If for some reason you have lost your access, or you can't see your embassy please contact either me or Quantum Leap. We will see into it immediately.

Also, is it just me or that coat of arms is ubersexy???

Carfre Inpor
Minister of Truth

Too little brrd. Cleaning's always a good idea.

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' date='21 July 2010 - 09:10 AM' timestamp='1279716008' post='2382436']
you have poured acid in my eyes.

What on earth is that image.
Replace it with the NpO Bird. ASAP!!

Also Polar bears dont dance.
Only brown bears do!

[img]http://advocacy.britannica.com/blog/advocacy/wp-content/uploads/anmadv011p4.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Why is Spectre making a bear dance? :unsure:

Ezequiel.

[quote name='Skippy' date='22 July 2010 - 06:23 AM' timestamp='1279786978' post='2384266']
Polar clearly doesn't care about embassies, just wanted to show their awesome new Coat of Arms. They have not let us down :P
[/quote]

Of course we care, go visit our forums now or I'll have to bite you, again. :ph34r:

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' date='21 July 2010 - 01:40 PM' timestamp='1279716008' post='2382436']
you have poured acid in my eyes.

What on earth is that image.
Replace it with the NpO Bird. ASAP!!

Also Polar bears dont dance.
Only brown bears do!

[img]http://advocacy.britannica.com/blog/advocacy/wp-content/uploads/anmadv011p4.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

You obviously can't tell when something is actually good, can you? lol

Having to remove two (edit: three - I keep forgetting babyjesus has left) out of the thirty-five masked isn't too bad. Where do we rank in terms of members over there? This is important.

Edited by James I

[quote name='Carfre Inpor' date='21 July 2010 - 11:22 AM' timestamp='1279707761' post='2382355']
Also, is it just me or that coat of arms is ubersexy???

Carfre Inpor
Minister of Truth
[/quote]
The birrrrrrd is sexier, but since I don't even know if we have an embassy over there I'll make a visit maybe. Also hi Carfre, long time no see. Congrats on your truthiness.

[quote name='James I' date='22 July 2010 - 04:40 PM' timestamp='1279813207' post='2384460']
Having to remove two (edit: three - I keep forgetting babyjesus has left) out of the thirty-five masked isn't too bad. Where do we rank in terms of members over there? This is important.
[/quote]

You are now 3rd, right behind... IRON :blink:

Also, thanks Diomede, long time no see. Do come and visit :)

Edited by Carfre Inpor