STA Mourns

pezstar

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Valhalla offers it's condolences.

[OOC]We understand how tight knit an alliance can become and the connections you build amongst the membership. Even if this venue may seem impersonal to some, we know how hard loss can hit among the membership and how you can care for the welfare of people you may never meet in your normal daily life. Sta has our best wishes in this regard[/OOC]

Our condolences to the family of Hans, his STA friends, and all those that new him here on CN.

The Federation will fly the STA flag in our forums for one week in remembrance and honor of Hans.

Edited by Fernando12

Losing a friend here is definitely a terrible thing. We lost LordJay just over 2 years ago, and he's still remembered to this day.

I'm sure you all will carry on Hans' memory as we have Jay all this time.

My condolences.

*edit: wow, not 1 yr ago, been over 2 years now :(

Edited by JWConner

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='17 July 2010 - 10:39 PM' timestamp='1279402737' post='2376284']
My condolences

If you don't mind me asking Pezstar, how did you find out?
[/quote]
He told us a while ago that he was suffering from a long term illness. Today his fiancée used his account to make contact and inform us that he failed to recover and recently passed away.

To those asking what the cause was, I do not feel it is my place to say anything further than the above.

[quote name='Uhtred' date='17 July 2010 - 10:57 PM' timestamp='1279403860' post='2376310']
He told us a while ago that he was suffering from a long term illness. Today his fiancée used his account to make contact and inform us that he failed to recover and recently passed away.

To those asking what the cause was, I do not feel it is my place to say anything further than the above.
[/quote]

Understandable. Let me reiterate my condolences. It's amazing the connections we rulers make with our fellow rulers. I couldn't imagine the sadness I'd feel if I lost one of my friend's.

I'm sorry that you guys are faced with this, you have my thoughts and best wishes. Some things transcend politics.

[quote name='Uhtred' date='17 July 2010 - 04:57 PM' timestamp='1279403860' post='2376310']

[/quote]

Understandable. Not that it's a good way to find out, but it's better than losing contact with someone, then having to look up someone in newspapers in their hometown to find their obituary to hear it occurred.

Definitely a sad day indeed.

Having lost several friends here on BOB over the years, I sincerely offer my empathies to STA and other Nation leaders who have known him. My only suggestion is to discuss amongst yourselves the good times and the things you remember most about him. Reminiscing and sharing these memories will allow you to heal and move on.. without forgetting. Friendships on BOB last a lifetime and should be cherished..

oo7 Hans.. :(
oo/ STA *Remember well...*