The Something or Other Accords 2.0

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ardus' date='12 June 2010 - 03:30 PM' timestamp='1276371011' post='2335275']
You're not even trying. We deserve better than this, RV.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]No, not really. But still, what else am I supposed to say? I've pointed out that you're consolidating each other. You guys must really love that security blanket don't you? So, tell me, who's going to get you? NPO and the remains of their old sphere, which has been crushed two times by you fellows already? Are they just that big and bad that you still tremble in fear?[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='12 June 2010 - 08:33 PM' timestamp='1276371209' post='2335277']
[color="#0000FF"]No, not really. But still, what else am I supposed to say? I've pointed out that you're consolidating each other. You guys must really love that security blanket don't you? So, tell me, who's going to get you? NPO and the remains of their old sphere, which has been crushed two times by you fellows already? Are they just that big and bad that you still tremble in fear?[/color]
[/quote]

Not so much NPO, but NSO and ~the iron curtain~ :(

[quote name='King Puffington' date='12 June 2010 - 03:36 PM' timestamp='1276371370' post='2335281']
Not so much NPO, but NSO and ~the iron curtain~ :(
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Well, I suppose you need some imagined threat in order to justify the continued existence of your little web. As proud as I am of my alliance even I will admit that we are no danger to you. We couldn't put a dent in you even if we wanted to. No one can. But you need threats in order to keep you together, but there aren't any. You've defeated all your enemies, so eventually you're going to have to look for some new ones. Real or imaginary. Most likely the latter.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='12 June 2010 - 03:21 PM' timestamp='1276370462' post='2335268']
[color="#FF00FF"]I'd just like to ask you if you're aware of the humor in VE calling another alliance a lapdog? Yeah, I didn't think you were either.[/color]
[/quote]

No, I see no humor in it. Find me an alliance that VE is a lapdog to and I'll show you an imaginary alliance.

[quote name='Mixoux' date='13 June 2010 - 08:26 AM' timestamp='1276370770' post='2335272']
I've never liked ODN much either, but you've been growin on me lately~[/quote]
I'm really happy for you.

[quote name='Mixoux' date='12 June 2010 - 03:26 PM' timestamp='1276370770' post='2335272']
I've never liked ODN much either, but you've been growin on me lately~
[/quote]
See, Archon's "ally of an ally" philosophy really is helping consolidate MK's rule. Archon has always demanded that his allies like each other, because if heaven forbid they have a grievance with one another MK will most certainly take [color="#0000FF"]it personally. Both puppets will be scolded. So if an ally of MK knows better it will most definitely get along with the other children. So, what's next, a GOD-ODN [/color]treaty?

[quote name='goldielax25' date='12 June 2010 - 03:42 PM' timestamp='1276371709' post='2335286']
No, I see no humor in it. Find me an alliance that VE is a lapdog to and I'll show you an imaginary alliance.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You're more a lapdog to Superfriends than any alliance in particular. However, you're still a lapdog. You've never been an overly independent alliance. You've always moved from one master to another. NPO in WUT, then Polaris and GGA, then NPO again, and now Superfriends. I won't pretend to know the inner workings of Superfriends, but I certainly know VE isn't calling any shots.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='13 June 2010 - 08:52 AM' timestamp='1276372317' post='2335295']
[color="#0000FF"]See, Archon's "ally of an ally" philosophy really is helping consolidate MK's rule. Archon has always demanded that his allies like each other, because if heaven forbid they have a grievance with one another MK will most certainly take it personally. Both puppets will be scolded. So if an ally of MK knows better it will most definitely get along with the other children. So, what's next, a GOD-ODN treaty?[/color][/quote]
I wasn't aware Archon was active enough to come up with a philosophy. Congrats to him. But I can certainly guarantee there wont be a treaty with GOD.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='12 June 2010 - 03:52 PM' timestamp='1276372317' post='2335295']
[color="#FF00FF"]You're more a lapdog to Superfriends than any alliance in particular. However, you're still a lapdog. You've never been an overly independent alliance. You've always moved from one master to another. NPO in WUT, then Polaris and GGA, then NPO again, and now Superfriends. I won't pretend to know the inner workings of Superfriends, but I certainly know VE isn't calling any shots.[/color]
[/quote]

Hardly. VE has a history of expecting its allies to treat it with an equal level of respect. When NPO wouldn't treat us with respect during the WUT era, we moved on (and got rolled for it). When we needed GGA to allow us to reform we played along with them, but show me an example of VE playing lapdog to GGA or NpO and again, I'll show you an imaginary scenario. When NPO/IRON/GGA were again not showing us mutual respect, we moved on from them and then helped get revenge against all 3. And seeing as VE is bigger than any SuperFriend alliance and has a much different set of goals than they do, I find it hard to make the argument that we are their (or anyone's) lapdog.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='12 June 2010 - 03:52 PM' timestamp='1276372317' post='2335295']
You're more a lapdog to Superfriends than any alliance in particular. However, you're still a lapdog. You've never been an overly independent alliance. You've always moved from one master to another. NPO in WUT, then Polaris and GGA, then NPO again, and now Superfriends. I won't pretend to know the inner workings of Superfriends, but I certainly know VE isn't calling any shots.
[/quote]
That's certainly true, considering [b]VE isn't in SuperFriends[/b]. They are unable to call any organization's shots that they aren't in.

Congratulations to our brothers-in-arms over at GOD, and our good friends over in MK! :wub:

[quote name='Banksy' date='12 June 2010 - 03:57 PM' timestamp='1276372626' post='2335299']
I wasn't aware Archon was active enough to come up with a philosophy. Congrats to him. But I can certainly guarantee there wont be a treaty with GOD.
[/quote]

Quiet Banksy. Help me write the ODN-GOD MDoAP now.

Edited by joracy

[quote name='Banksy' date='12 June 2010 - 08:57 PM' timestamp='1276372626' post='2335299']
[/quote]

STOP HAVING INDEPENDENT THOUGHTS, ODN!

Edit: Good old Joracy. There's a puppet you can rely on.

Edited by King Puffington

[quote name='Banksy' date='12 June 2010 - 03:57 PM' timestamp='1276372626' post='2335299']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]He's been active enough in the past to set the precedents. Why do you think MK has gotten upset when people disrespected an ally of an ally? It was so that Archon could expand his influence. I was in MK, and trust me when I say MK is not content to sit around. It wants to rule. It wants power. The sooner people realize that about them the sooner MK can be dealt with.[/color]

[quote name='goldielax25' date='12 June 2010 - 03:57 PM' timestamp='1276372661' post='2335300']
Hardly. VE has a history of expecting its allies to treat it with an equal level of respect. When NPO wouldn't treat us with respect during the WUT era, we moved on (and got rolled for it). When we needed GGA to allow us to reform we played along with them, but show me an example of VE playing lapdog to GGA or NpO and again, I'll show you an imaginary scenario. When NPO/IRON/GGA were again not showing us mutual respect, we moved on from them and then helped get revenge against all 3. And seeing as VE is bigger than any SuperFriend alliance and has a much different set of goals than they do, I find it hard to make the argument that we are their (or anyone's) lapdog.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Excuses, excuses, excuses. You know what is most disappointing? The fact that VE has managed to delude itself into thinking that it has any independence. How about when VE dropped NpO just when all of its other allies did? I doubt that was a coincidence. Moo-Cows was giving Ardus his orders. And how about when you were toady to Pacifica just up to the point they got rolled. Then you saw some new group was in charge, and you decided to make them your sugar daddy. I am sorry, but history is not in VE's favor here.

And Fireguy, VE does not have to be in Superfriends in order to answer to them.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='12 June 2010 - 04:04 PM' timestamp='1276373041' post='2335312']
[color="#0000FF"]He's been active enough in the past to set the precedents. Why do you think MK has gotten upset when people disrespected an ally of an ally? It was so that Archon could expand his influence. I was in MK, and trust me when I say MK is not content to sit around. It wants to rule. It wants power. The sooner people realize that about them the sooner MK can be dealt with.[/color]

[color="#0000FF"]Excuses, excuses, excuses. You know what is most disappointing? The fact that VE has managed to delude itself into thinking that it has any independence. How about when VE dropped NpO just when all of its other allies did? I doubt that was a coincidence. Moo-Cows was giving Ardus his orders. And how about when you were toady to Pacifica just up to the point they got rolled. Then you saw some new group was in charge, and you decided to make them your sugar daddy. I am sorry, but history is not in VE's favor here.

And Fireguy, VE does not have to be in Superfriends in order to answer to them.[/color]
[/quote]

Yeah, I really like that we, the Mushroom Kingdom, who are in no way shape or form the Viridian Entente, have signed a treaty with the Global Order of Darkness. Couldn't tell by reading some of these posts. Take the argument over Viridian history out of here.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='12 June 2010 - 04:04 PM' timestamp='1276373041' post='2335312']
[color="#FF00FF"]Excuses, excuses, excuses. You know what is most disappointing? The fact that VE has managed to delude itself into thinking that it has any independence. How about when VE dropped NpO just when all of its other allies did? I doubt that was a coincidence. Moo-Cows was giving Ardus his orders. And how about when you were toady to Pacifica just up to the point they got rolled. Then you saw some new group was in charge, and you decided to make them your sugar daddy. I am sorry, but history is not in VE's favor here.[/color]
[/quote]

How about when VE dropped NpO for declaring on its MADP partner? That other alliances followed VE's lead is not our fault.
Or about when VE and NPO hardly talked for 6 months until they stuck their noses in an issue between VE and ODN and tried to get their MADP partner to bend over for a MDP partner of an ally, so we dropped them? That NPO got themselves rolled after that is not our fault.

The fact that VE is one of the strongest alliances in the game and has no one capable of forcing us to do anything we don't want to do ourselves shows exactly how history is in VE's favor here.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='12 June 2010 - 09:04 PM' timestamp='1276373041' post='2335312']
[color="#0000FF"]He's been active enough in the past to set the precedents. Why do you think MK has gotten upset when people disrespected an ally of an ally? It was so that Archon could expand his influence. [b]I was in MK, and trust me when I say MK is not content to sit around. It wants to rule. It wants power. The sooner people realize that about them the sooner MK can be dealt with.[/b][/color]
[/quote]
Oh wow, that's hilarious.
[quote]

[/quote]

It's a good thing you're here, I was seriously under the impression VE cancelled on NPO prior to Karma because NPO were threatening to roll Ordo Verde, and the choices were bend over for Pacifica or stand by your allies.

As I say, thank god you're here to educate us about the past RV we'd be so blind without you.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='13 June 2010 - 09:04 AM' timestamp='1276373041' post='2335312']
[color="#0000FF"]He's been active enough in the past to set the precedents. Why do you think MK has gotten upset when people disrespected an ally of an ally? It was so that Archon could expand his influence. I was in MK, and trust me when I say MK is not content to sit around. It wants to rule. It wants power. The sooner people realize that about them the sooner MK can be dealt with.[/color][/quote]
MK get upset when an ally's ally is disrespected because, as C&G is a MADP bloc, every MDP partner of an ally is, by proxy, our direct ally. As a former member of MK, I would have expected that you would understand that. MK's government, oddly enough, quite likes to avoid a war. They are in a favourable position on Bob and don't want this to $%&@ up. MK doesn't 'want' to rule. It doesn't need to as the treaty web has already made the world static, preserving MK's favourable place.

This isn't exactly ground breaking analysis here, RV.