The Something or Other Accords 2.0

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' date='14 June 2010 - 09:40 PM' timestamp='1276544398' post='2337440']
Sneak Preview!

It contains a bunch of terrible "GOD" and "LOST" puns.

"Looks like GOD has LOST out on running Superfriends and will now be the GODs of C&G"

I kinda hate myself for actually taking the time to write that, but knowing that other people have wasted their time reading it gives me slight consolation.
[/quote]

I don't think even I could do worse than that [img]http://thecastlehall.com/boards/Smileys/kickass/eng99.gif[/img]

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Voytek' date='14 June 2010 - 09:56 AM' timestamp='1276527367' post='2337184']
We like GOD, GOD likes us, [size="1"]everyone finally got off their butts[/size] so we signed a treaty with each other.

Red doesn't really suit you by the way.
[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Meh, Red makes it easier for me to find. Also props to admin for the new 'notifications' thing-a-ma-jig.

So...what about that Australlian Soccer Team???

Treaty is a sure bet. GOD isn't know to follow thru on any of their threats and BS alone, so they are not really a liability to MK anyways.[/color]

Edited by DictatatorDan

[quote name='DictatatorDan' date='14 June 2010 - 11:05 PM' timestamp='1276553123' post='2337590']
[color="#FF0000"]Meh, Red makes it easier for me to find. Also props to admin for the new 'notifications' thing-a-ma-jig.

So...what about that Australlian Soccer Team???

Treaty is a sure bet. GOD isn't know to follow thru on any of their threats and BS alone, so they are not really a liability to MK anyways.[/color]
[/quote]

Threats and BS? Like what?

All your predictions fail, this treaty is the first move of GOD towards NpO, we are already talking about create a block with them and be allied with MK is the first step to approach us.

Now I have to run and hide because people will want to kill me because I reveled that.

:ph34r:

[quote name='Aimee Mann' date='14 June 2010 - 06:34 PM' timestamp='1276536848' post='2337312']
I was expecting him to come and say the opposite. I certainly didn't expect my easy little question to arouse numerous sarcastic answers, deliberate misinterpretations of my words and most of all, insults. I should be more careful next time!
[/quote]

Yes you should. You see when you ask leading, moronic questions then people will assume that you're an unintelligent lout who's looking to get a rise out of someone in the most stupid way possible.

If I was attempting to get a rise I'd notch this down to a success on your replies alone, never mind your alliance mates who also got hooked in by my pure idiocy. Fancy such clever and superior folks such as yourselves getting all worked up over me and my most stupid ways.

Anyway, as my question was kindly answered, I have no other reason for sticking around in this announcement. If you want to carry on with your pointless and childish insults, I will happily accept them in PM form (I won't hold my breath though, eh).

[quote name='Aimee Mann' date='14 June 2010 - 11:36 PM' timestamp='1276554981' post='2337622']
If I was attempting to get a rise I'd notch this down to a success on your replies alone, never mind your alliance mates who also got hooked in by my pure idiocy. Fancy such clever and superior folks such as yourselves getting all worked up over me and my most stupid ways.

Anyway, as my question was kindly answered, I have no other reason for sticking around in this announcement. If you want to carry on with your pointless and childish insults, I will happily accept them in PM form (I won't hold my breath though, eh).
[/quote]

Congratulations on your outstanding success. And you're right, such clever and superior folk like us should know better. You're pretty good though.

[quote name='D34th' date='14 June 2010 - 06:08 PM' timestamp='1276553293' post='2337593']
All your predictions fail, this treaty is the first move of GOD towards NpO, we are already talking about create a block with them and be allied with MK is the first step to approach us.

Now I have to run and hide because people will want to kill me because I reveled that.

:ph34r:
[/quote]

*stokes fires*

Hey why not, all our old grudges died away with the war. Always room for a head spinning treaty right?

o7 MK