The Something or Other Accords 2.0

[quote name='Penkala' date='12 June 2010 - 07:21 PM' timestamp='1276384862' post='2335502']
Thanks for acknowledging our superiority, Rebby. For a while there you kept talking about how you'd bring us all down, starting with MK. It's nice to see that you're being realistic again. :)
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Penkala, I have never said anything of the sorts. The CnG/SF group and its satellites are all run and managed by incompetent hacks. Your side of the world is unimaginative, unambitious, and quite lackluster. The only reason your side has some semblance of power is numbers. You peope are simply able to drown the rest of the world with your collective idiocy. While you fellows may be on top for the time being, rest assured, it will not last.[/color]

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='13 June 2010 - 01:32 PM' timestamp='1276389126' post='2335550']
[color="#0000FF"]Penkala, I have never said anything of the sorts. The CnG/SF group and its satellites are all run and managed by incompetent hacks. Your side of the world is unimaginative, unambitious, and quite lackluster. The only reason your side has some semblance of power is numbers. You peope are simply able to drown the rest of the world with your collective idiocy. While you fellows may be on top for the time being, rest assured, it will not last.[/color]
[/quote]
Unambitious? Only last page you said that MK are craving power.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='12 June 2010 - 08:32 PM' timestamp='1276389126' post='2335550']
[/quote]

But I thought we (and especially MK) had a thirst for power and had plans to quench that thirst including orchestrating beat-downs on alliances without a CB. Which one is it, RV? No ambition, or too much ambition?

[quote name='Penkala' date='12 June 2010 - 09:10 PM' timestamp='1276391403' post='2335584']
But I thought we (and especially MK) had a thirst for power and had plans to quench that thirst including orchestrating beat-downs on alliances without a CB. Which one is it, RV? No ambition, or too much ambition?
[/quote]

That's Archon's thirst and plans, actually. He doesn't even have to be active to enact these plans anymore.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='12 June 2010 - 07:14 PM' timestamp='1276384445' post='2335492']
You are mistaken, VE's official reason for cancellation [i]was[/i] the war on FIST.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=26115
[/quote]Clearly old men shouldn't talk without taking their Alzheimers medication >_>

tl;dr my bad

Edited by Fallen_Fool

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='12 June 2010 - 05:32 PM' timestamp='1276389126' post='2335550']
[color="#0000FF"] The CnG/SF group and its satellites are all run and managed by incompetent hacks.[/color]
[/quote]

And the other side is run by geniuses?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='12 June 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1276373041' post='2335312']
[color="#0000FF"]MK is not content to sit around. It wants to rule. It wants power.[/color]
[/quote]

This is accurate.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='12 June 2010 - 03:04 PM' timestamp='1276373041' post='2335312']
[color="#FF00FF"]MK is not content to sit around. It wants to rule. It wants power.[/color]
[quote name='lebubu' date='12 June 2010 - 09:00 PM' timestamp='1276394382' post='2335628']
This is accurate.
[/quote]
[/quote]
MK wanting to improve as an alliance? How dare they! Hegemony indeed!

Edited by NationRuler

[quote name='Banksy' date='12 June 2010 - 08:39 PM' timestamp='1276389578' post='2335554']
Unambitious? Only last page you said that MK are craving power.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]MK is not the only alliance on your side. Someone has to be the brains of that operation. As for the rest of CnG and SF, they're all happy being peons and lackeys.[/color]

[quote name='Mixoux' date='13 June 2010 - 12:24 PM' timestamp='1276392266' post='2335601']
That's Archon's thirst and plans, actually. He doesn't even have to be active to enact these plans anymore.
[/quote]
His ambition has grown so great that not even a lack of physical presence can halt its quest for power.

Why an alliance I respect as much as MK would ally with utter dickheads like GOD is beyond me. Can any of you actually look me in the face and tell me you like Xiphosis? Tell me this is just a political treaty............

[quote name='darkmage768' date='12 June 2010 - 06:21 PM' timestamp='1276395659' post='2335655']
Why an alliance I respect as much as MK would ally with utter dickheads like GOD is beyond me. Can any of you actually look me in the face and tell me you like Xiphosis? Tell me this is just a political treaty............
[/quote]

Can't spell Hater without 'ate' which is slightly more relevant than you. Good day sir.

[quote name='darkmage768' date='13 June 2010 - 03:21 AM' timestamp='1276395659' post='2335655']
[/quote]

I like Xiphosis and have a lot of respect for him. If you wish for me to say this while looking you in the face, that can be arranged.

[quote name='King Puffington' date='12 June 2010 - 08:32 PM' timestamp='1276396329' post='2335670']
I like Xiphosis and have a lot of respect for him. If you wish for me to say this while looking you in the face, that can be arranged.
[/quote]

Each to their own, but some of us haven’t forgotten the way he treated his enemies in the Karma War, or the War of the Coalition before that. His posts alone for the past year should be a reasonable indication of his personality.

[quote]but some of us haven’t forgotten the way he treated his enemies in the Karma War[/quote]

I sure hope not! I worked very hard for my reputation, don't you go forgetting it on me now. MK was cheering me on while I was lobbying for those terms, by the way, so you don't exactly have a sympathetic audience.

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='12 June 2010 - 08:39 PM' timestamp='1276396748' post='2335677']
I sure hope not! I worked very hard for my reputation, don't you go forgetting it on me now. MK was cheering me on while I was lobbying for those terms, by the way, so you don't exactly have a sympathetic audience.
[/quote]

I don’t refer to the terms you dished out, I could care less what happened to Hegemony alliances. Karma was all about payback for Pacifica’s crimes, not handing them white peace.

In this case, I refer to your conversation with one FreddieMercury, where you bullied, threatened and insulted him, simply because you held all the cards. It’s very typical of your behaviour, you acted similarly in the War of the Coalition before that. I can log dump if you wish.

[quote name='darkmage768' date='12 June 2010 - 07:46 PM' timestamp='1276397199' post='2335686']
In this case, I refer to your conversation with one FreddieMercury, where you bullied, threatened and insulted him, simply because you held all the cards.
[/quote]

To be fair to Xiph, that wasn't just him.

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='12 June 2010 - 10:39 PM' timestamp='1276396748' post='2335677']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Yes, you tried to disband Aurora Borealis for no reason other than the fact you didn't like them. They really didn't do a thing, but you held the cards. Of course they were an ally to MK then, but I doubt Archon needs them now. Not when they have you.[/color]