The Something or Other Accords 2.0

[quote name='Alterego' date='12 June 2010 - 09:53 PM' timestamp='1276375986' post='2335367']
Supergrievances take another step towards replacing Q.
[/quote]

We already replaced Q and then some, hun.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]And Fireguy, VE does not have to be in Superfriends in order to answer to them.[/quote]

I laughed IRL. I'd love to see anyone try to convince:

[list=1]
[*]SF to demand anyone answer to them.
[*]GOD to actually go to VE demanding an explanation on behalf of anyone.
[*]You to make a decent or informed point at any point in your CN career.
[/list]

[quote name='goldielax25' date='12 June 2010 - 04:10 PM' timestamp='1276373384' post='2335318']How about when VE dropped NpO for declaring on its MADP partner? That other alliances followed VE's lead is not our fault.[/quote]Children shouldn't talk about things they don't know about.

And, in case you were wondering, I mean how VE's official reason for cancelling on Polar had nothing to do with the FIST War. Instead the reason was because Sponge refused to throw Chickenzilla to the wolves after he gave out access to his forum account (which had special super secret access to the [b]resignation forum[/b]).

Regarding the treaty:

Good luck.

Edited by Fallen_Fool

Good. Very good.

[quote name='goldielax25' date='12 June 2010 - 12:20 PM' timestamp='1276359603' post='2335065']
Probably right after Iron Curtain and CDT merge into a megabloc called LapDogs.
[/quote]

Ahahahaha.

[quote name='Banksy' date='12 June 2010 - 04:12 PM' timestamp='1276373555' post='2335325']
MK get upset when an ally's ally is disrespected because, as C&G is a MADP bloc, every MDP partner of an ally is, by proxy, our direct ally. As a former member of MK, I would have expected that you would understand that. MK's government, oddly enough, quite likes to avoid a war. They are in a favourable position on Bob and don't want this to $%&@ up. MK doesn't 'want' to rule. It doesn't need to as the treaty web has already made the world static, preserving MK's favourable place.

This isn't exactly ground breaking analysis here, RV.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]What nonsense. Of course, I can understand. MK allies with who it wants to, and its little brothers in CnG ally with who MK wants them to ally with. So I guess I do see your point. Thank you for enlightening me.

That said, I echo the prior statements. When will SF and CnG just get it over with and merge?[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='12 June 2010 - 03:33 PM' timestamp='1276378371' post='2335406']
[color="#0000FF"]What nonsense. Of course, I can understand. MK allies with who it wants to, and its little brothers in CnG ally with who MK wants them to ally with. So I guess I do see your point. Thank you for enlightening me.

That said, I echo the prior statements. When will SF and CnG just get it over with and merge?[/color]
[/quote]

If that was true,some of the treaties that individual CnG members maintain wouldn't of ever existed. You have no idea how CnG operates.

[quote name='Jgoods45' date='12 June 2010 - 02:16 PM' timestamp='1276380975' post='2335439']
If that was true,some of the treaties that individual CnG members maintain wouldn't of ever existed. You have no idea how CnG operates.
[/quote]

This is RV. This is how he posts, lol. You can't expect much without being disappointed.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='13 June 2010 - 10:33 AM' timestamp='1276378371' post='2335406']
[color="#0000FF"]What nonsense. Of course, I can understand. MK allies with who it wants to, and its little brothers in CnG ally with who MK wants them to ally with. So I guess I do see your point. Thank you for enlightening me.[/color][/quote]
Or, of course, we all have a similar idea of what we want from planet Bob, which is why we allied in the first place.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='13 June 2010 - 10:33 AM' timestamp='1276378371' post='2335406']
[color="#0000FF"]That said, I echo the prior statements. When will SF and CnG just get it over with and merge?[/color][/quote]
Why would you ask, surely we will merge when Archon commands it?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='12 June 2010 - 05:33 PM' timestamp='1276378371' post='2335406']
[color="#FF00FF"]What nonsense. Of course, I can understand. MK allies with who it wants to, and its little brothers in CnG ally with who MK wants them to ally with. So I guess I do see your point. Thank you for enlightening me.[/color]
[/quote]

Oh Admin, here's Rebel Virginia yet again spewing nonsense to try and garner attention. You're a fool, RV, to think that if MK controlled its allies Corp would have been able to sign with Athens when it did. Ignorance at its best.

Edited by Balder

[quote name='Balder' date='12 June 2010 - 06:56 PM' timestamp='1276383385' post='2335474']
Oh Admin, here's Rebel Virginia yet again spewing nonsense to try and garner attention. You're a fool, RV, to think that if MK controlled its allies Corp would have been able to sign with Athens when it did. Ignorance at its best.
[/quote]
Londo got three days in the iron maiden for that treaty, so yes, we let it slide.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='12 June 2010 - 09:04 PM' timestamp='1276373041' post='2335312']

[color="#0000FF"]Excuses, excuses, excuses. You know what is most disappointing? The fact that VE has managed to delude itself into thinking that it has any independence. How about when VE dropped NpO just when all of its other allies did? I doubt that was a coincidence. Moo-Cows was giving Ardus his orders. And how about when you were toady to Pacifica just up to the point they got rolled. Then you saw some new group was in charge, and you decided to make them your sugar daddy. I am sorry, but history is not in VE's favor here.

And Fireguy, VE does not have to be in Superfriends in order to answer to them.[/color]
[/quote]

1) What the hell are you talking about.
2) Anyone who has been unfortunate enough to work with me knows that your simply wrong and we answer to no one. Sorry to shatter your view of how things on this side of the treaty web work.
3) Why in gods name are you talking about VE in a GOD-MK treaty announcement. I know you like to just say random things without any basis behind them and thats fine, but at least try to stay loosely related to the topic.

Back into the land of normalcy:

I'm glad to see this treaty finally announced. Congrats kids.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='Fallen_Fool' date='12 June 2010 - 05:13 PM' timestamp='1276377202' post='2335393']
Children shouldn't talk about things they don't know about.

And, in case you were wondering, I mean how VE's official reason for cancelling on Polar had nothing to do with the FIST War. Instead the reason was because Sponge refused to throw Chickenzilla to the wolves after he gave out access to his forum account (which had special super secret access to the [b]resignation forum[/b]).
[/quote]

You are mistaken, VE's official reason for cancellation [i]was[/i] the war on FIST.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=26115

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='12 June 2010 - 03:40 PM' timestamp='1276371619' post='2335285']
We couldn't put a dent in you even if we wanted to. No one can.
[/quote]

Thanks for acknowledging our superiority, Rebby. For a while there you kept talking about how you'd bring us all down, starting with MK. It's nice to see that you're being realistic again. :)

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='12 June 2010 - 05:33 PM' timestamp='1276378371' post='2335406']
[color="#0000FF"]That said, I echo the prior statements. When will SF and CnG just get it over with and merge?[/color]
[/quote]

:ph34r:

Like 10-20 years at the rate we are going.

All we have so far is:
CSN: ODP with Athens
Fark: None
GOD: MDoAP with MK
MA: None
R&R: None
RIA: PIAT with GR
RoK: MDoAP with MK

The SF-C&G global hegemony merger plan is becoming horribly inefficient if I do say so myself. >_>

[quote name='ShadowDragon' date='12 June 2010 - 04:33 PM' timestamp='1276385581' post='2335508']
:ph34r:

Like 10-20 years at the rate we are going.

All we have so far is:
CSN: ODP with Athens
Fark: None
GOD: MDoAP with MK
MA: None
R&R: None
RIA: PIAT with GR
RoK: MDoAP with MK

The SF-C&G global hegemony merger plan is becoming horribly inefficient if I do say so myself. >_>
[/quote]
I like to look at our current web lol
Sparta-SG relations:
FARK: MDP
RIA: MDoAP
GOD: MDoAP
Athens: MDoAP
FoB: MDoAP
ODN: MDoAP

This doesn't count friendships currently outside of treaties, of course.

[quote name='Seth Muscarella' date='12 June 2010 - 08:03 PM' timestamp='1276387395' post='2335528']
I like to look at our current web lol
Sparta-SG relations:
FARK: MDP
RIA: MDoAP
GOD: MDoAP
Athens: MDoAP
FoB: MDoAP
ODN: MDoAP

This doesn't count friendships currently outside of treaties, of course.
[/quote]

Clearly, Sparta is the cornerstone of our New Hegemony.

[quote name='Banksy' date='12 June 2010 - 05:19 PM' timestamp='1276388372' post='2335544']
You're doing it wrong, Sethly. We're supposed to be saying C&G and SF aren't even remotely close. Not that Sparta are the leaders of the New Kuwe[sup]TM[/sup]
[/quote]
All I'm saying is that in the next SF vs. CnG war, Sparta will join whichever side is largest and then declare war on the other.