BAPS response to UPN

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' date='12 June 2010 - 08:41 AM' timestamp='1276339259' post='2334821']
To be Blunt "yes I do" now let me explain, That threat was a hollow joke, he has no intentions of sanctioning you. It's just you the drama queen that has a craving to try and cling onto any scrap to make bad PR.
[/quote]

Stop making sense right now. If you do not, then I can only assume you are a rogue poster from a rogue alliance.

[quote name='Torito' date='12 June 2010 - 11:48 AM' timestamp='1276339692' post='2334823']
Stop making sense right now. If you do not, then I can only assume you are a rogue poster from a rogue alliance.
[/quote]

:awesome: I'm sorry for trying to baffle you and confuse you with my simple logical analytical post :P I shall try harder.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' date='12 June 2010 - 11:41 AM' timestamp='1276339259' post='2334821']
To be Blunt "yes I do" now let me explain, That threat was a hollow joke, he has no intentions of sanctioning you. It's just you the drama queen that has a craving to try and cling onto any scrap to make bad PR.
[/quote]
You really think I need to cling to scraps to make UPN look bad :lol1: The threat to airme is not a joke and the threat to myself is something I believe considering the state of mind of Tchewbacca

[quote name='Alterego' date='12 June 2010 - 11:54 AM' timestamp='1276340044' post='2334830']
You really think I need to cling to scraps to make UPN look bad :lol1: The threat to airme is not a joke and the threat to myself is something I believe considering the state of mind of Tchewbacca
[/quote]

You are just a drama queen, you just get off on typing garbage PR. You are offended and threatened by a sanction, that makes me LOL hard. You are like Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf. Now you know the state of his mind? I think I know the state of his mind and he is probably laughing his head off, at you!

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' date='12 June 2010 - 12:01 PM' timestamp='1276340474' post='2334832']
You are just a drama queen, you just get off on typing garbage PR. You are offended and threatened by a sanction, that makes me LOL hard. You are like Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf. Now you know the state of his mind? I think I know the state of his mind and he is probably laughing his head off, at you!
[/quote]
Not going to answer the question then? fair enough.

LMMFAO @ Alterego. Great stuff.

What part of "just joshing" and would "never, ever do that" wasn't clear?

Priceless.

[quote]This thread and this entire quarrel is so full of retarded stupid that I'm amazed any of you people manage to breathe and type at the same time[/quote]

Hard to disagree. And I'm surely leading the pack.

[quote]Just to clarify, is this offer open only for BAPS allies or open for everyone?[/quote]

Timmehh, it's mostly focused on BAPS, but I need a round or possibly two to get down to fighting weight for several rounds with BAPS. If you have someone interested, PM me in-game.

[quote name='TECUMSEH' date='11 June 2010 - 11:40 PM' timestamp='1276314023' post='2334406']
Anyway, Samo -- to bed. BTW, good chatting, if only briefly. Always liked you, even when you were all p**s and vinegar about UPN, which is pretty much all the time. :) Hope you dig things in MK.
[/quote]

I'm not all piss and vinegar about UPN. I still love UPN. It is, and always will be, my first home. What i didn't like, was UPN's choice of allies. Which is why i decided to leave.

Had UPN listened to me before i had left. You would have never been in Poseidon, Invicta would have been dropped 2 years ago, and ODN would have been an MDoAP partner long before they were(although this point can be argued that it is a good thing it was not done. Before noCB and all)

But thats the past. I hold no ill will towards UPN. I actually blame Invicta for alot of UPN's problems. And they know my reasoning behind it. Hi Dawny and Haf :awesome:

[quote name='warlordnazrag' date='12 June 2010 - 03:41 AM' timestamp='1276328450' post='2334758']
You actually had to make a thread about it?
Don't you have any friends at all? :smug:
[/quote]

If I had nations at my beckon call that were in his range I wouldn't have made a thread. He wants to fight so I am going to hook him up. The only reason he is challenging BAPS is because they have no one in his range to hit him and that it would be hard for them to even get up to him with out blowing copious amounts of their warchest while all he has to do is sell things off to get down to them.

I'm helping to level the playing field.

EDIT: Plus he and I both seem to be having fun here. I see no harm. I am only helping him achieve his goal.

Edited by AirMe

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' date='12 June 2010 - 06:09 AM' timestamp='1276337379' post='2334810']
I think he mentioned BAPS/Allies preferably. Make him a challenge and find out :P
[/quote]

For the first round he said it is open to everyone, hence my involvement. :P

The only redeeming feature of this thread has been Alterego's hilarious overreaction to a joke.

The fact that a situation involving Alterego is the only positive should be a worrying sign for both BAPS and UPN.

Samo:

Understood. We should chat some time IRC about stuff. Anyway, definitely happy you found a good 2nd home.

AirMe:

Thanks. [OOC]keep the word fun in mind at all times[/ooc]

[quote]The fact that a situation involving Alterego is the only positive should be a worrying sign for both BAPS and UPN.[/quote]

More than worrying. Petrifying. Horrifying. Clearly, there are no winners here. Woof.

So, I think folks know what's up with me. I think I'll bow out of this woeful thread of loss -- admittedly, I've contributed my fair share to the stupidity.

All interested parties, PM me in-game to set up stuff. July 1. Let's see what we can arrange.

And for BAPS -- if I can get that first round set up and look solid to get down to 80-85K, I'll PM leadership to set up 2nd round stuff. Hopefully it will work out.

Protip: low casualty count doesn't always mean bad fighting skills. For much of my nation I had around 400K casualties, but I earned those at ~1K infra. It took me nearly 5 months of warfare. It always ticked me off that a large nation could take a few nukes and have 1mil+ casualties while smaller nations had to fight for months to get the same amount.

[quote name='TECUMSEH' date='11 June 2010 - 11:10 PM' timestamp='1276312209' post='2334346']
But, problem is -- if you anarchy me -- which any 3v1 quad surprise attack should -- then it's gonna be tough for me to get to 6v1. I'm just saying.
[/quote]
Why, yes, Mr. Defcon 5 All The Time. 44% soldiers, 0 guerrilla camps. Yes, given these numbers you are correct.

I do notice you didn't reply to my question as well.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='11 June 2010 - 10:07 PM' timestamp='1276308439' post='2334231']
UPN's been in wars while you've been here, did you fight in them?
[/quote]
Given that I got more casualties during a few days in Karma, when UPN was actually at war, than you have in your nation's whole existence, this seems like a reasonable question.

Fought in Unjust War -- very small at time, but that was hardest, longest fighting.

They banked me in Karma b/c I'm not on at rollover (against my wishes, but whatever).

Fought against RnR last go-around -- Pinkstonia, I think. Good guy. Got nuked couple times. Whatever. To Learz's points, much more casulties, but the UJW fighting was harder and longer (and more fun).

Those are the 3 major encounters UPN has had since I've been on board, I think.

NOW, I'm officially done. Couldn't possibly leave with answering Haf's question.

[quote name='TECUMSEH' date='12 June 2010 - 02:20 PM' timestamp='1276348836' post='2334894']
Fought in Unjust War -- very small at time, but that was hardest, longest fighting.

They banked me in Karma b/c I'm not on at rollover (against my wishes, but whatever).

Fought against RnR last go-around -- Pinkstonia, I think. Good guy. Got nuked couple times. Whatever. To Learz's points, much more casulties, but the UJW fighting was harder and longer (and more fun).

Those are the 3 major encounters UPN has had since I've been on board, I think.

NOW, I'm officially done. Couldn't possibly leave with answering Haf's question.
[/quote]

No wonder UPN is almost sanctioned. They never fought a real war B-)

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='12 June 2010 - 09:51 AM' timestamp='1276350661' post='2334906']
No wonder UPN is almost sanctioned. They never fought a real war B-)
[/quote]

Well, that and the fact that they protect and encourage ghosts.

Come on guys, lay off UPN. I mean, we all know that pixels are greater than people, that's just a fact. I mean, who cares if you're one of the biggest cowards in CN and give all your friends the finger? It's all about protecting your oh so valuable infra.

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' date='11 June 2010 - 05:00 AM' timestamp='1276246811' post='2333077']
Hey fella, why haven't deleted all of your infra yet?

Damned infra-huggers like you are ruining this world.
[/quote]
So I have something to defend my allies with.

[quote name='Stealthkill' date='12 June 2010 - 11:34 AM' timestamp='1276360433' post='2335087']
So I have something to defend my allies with.
[/quote]

If you and all your allies dropped to zero, you could defend them just as well, and your un-washed infra-loving smell wouldn't stink up the joint so bad.

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' date='12 June 2010 - 05:04 PM' timestamp='1276376650' post='2335386']
If you and all your allies dropped to zero, you could defend them just as well, and your un-washed infra-loving smell wouldn't stink up the joint so bad.
[/quote]
Silly zombie, if my allies have no infra then there's nothing for me to defend. And besides, we all know that infra huggers smell far better than cowards and backstabbers.