BAPS response to UPN

Anyway, Samo -- to bed. BTW, good chatting, if only briefly. Always liked you, even when you were all p**s and vinegar about UPN, which is pretty much all the time. :) Hope you dig things in MK.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TECUMSEH' date='11 June 2010 - 08:19 PM' timestamp='1276312752' post='2334362']
Hey, Chiefjoe, looks like AirMe is going to help make this thing happen (thanks again) -- so, wager on Senate seat being mine when this thing ends?
[/quote]

Sure, though I(and others im sure) are/am waiting for you to start doing what you said rather then spending your time posting. ie: shed that NS and get into the range you keep crowing about. So as soon as you shed the 10k infra, get down to 110k NS, DoW 3 nations and wait for the other 3 to DoW you(whomever they might be) we can talk about how much this wager is going to be for. :)

Edited by chefjoe

[quote name='chefjoe' date='11 June 2010 - 10:48 PM' timestamp='1276314483' post='2334417']
Sure, though I(and others im sure) are/am waiting for you to start doing what you said rather then spending your time posting. ie: shed that NS and get into the range you keep crowing about. So as soon as you shed the 10k infra, get down to 110k NS, DoW 3 nations and wait for the other 3 to DoW you(whomever they might be) we can talk about how much this wager is going to be for. :)
[/quote]
That would be a pretty interesting fight. I'm sure Tescumseh has around 2 Billion dollar warchest. I don't know if that would play that much of a factor with a 6 on 1. (Unless the fight went on for a couple of months...)

But the Tech level means everything.

[quote name='AirMe' date='11 June 2010 - 09:58 PM' timestamp='1276311480' post='2334330']
I see nothing here mocking me only further showing us your lack of intelligence. But hey since you said it is a fair challenge I shall advertise for a few nations to knock some sense into you. Shed down to 110k NS and lets see what happens.
[/quote]

You could have gotten this far a lot faster if you'd bothered to read the whole thread before posting.

[quote name='AirMe' date='11 June 2010 - 10:07 PM' timestamp='1276312015' post='2334340']
You have UPNitis. You don't issue a challenge and then change the rules after someone accepts. If I find nations to attack you, they will attack you when they feel like it and not when you tell them to.
[/quote]

Oh wait, maybe you're on a multi-day drinking binge? The July 1st date was mentioned previously, as was the invite for other non-BAPS nations, etc., etc.

Edited by Zombie Glaucon

[quote name='TECUMSEH' date='11 June 2010 - 11:22 PM' timestamp='1276312920' post='2334370']
You da man! Thanks, AirMe. I owe you a favor. You need something, lemme know. You want Alterego sanctioned, I'll do it! :lol1: since I'll still be Senator.

Obvious, obvious joshing at sanctioning Altergo -- would never, ever do it.
[/quote]
Sanctioning a Member of BAPS or purple for that matter, for no good reason is a mistake you would regret.

[quote name='ahough' date='11 June 2010 - 11:52 PM' timestamp='1276314737' post='2334428']
That would be a pretty interesting fight. I'm sure Tescumseh has around 2 Billion dollar warchest. I don't know if that would play that much of a factor with a 6 on 1. (Unless the fight went on for a couple of months...)
[/quote]
Warchest does in fact make a difference.

Infrastructure: 20,250.00

If he doesn't have more than 2 bill..... man. :huh:

I'd love to see this happen. Purple war ftw.

On another note I don't get why people are bashing on Tecumsuh's fighting ability based on a causality count. Sure its low but lets face it the war system is pretty basic and all you'd need to do is read a freaking war guide, be active throughout the day, and have more infra and tech to "win" a duel. So someone in range hit him. :awesome: ... at the very least lets get a spy report on him so we can see this multi-billion dollar warchest :v:

[quote name='topgun0820' date='12 June 2010 - 02:37 PM' timestamp='1276317441' post='2334572']
Sanctioning a Member of BAPS or purple for that matter, for no good reason is a mistake you would regret.
[/quote]
The brightest candles...

[quote name='AirMe' date='12 June 2010 - 05:17 AM' timestamp='1276312645' post='2334359']
My job is done. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=218&showentry=1840
[/quote]

You actually had to make a thread about it?
Don't you have any friends at all? :smug:

[quote name='Duckz3' date='11 June 2010 - 10:54 PM' timestamp='1276304054' post='2334114']
They probably gave PC more of a fight then Polaris did. Even though they have like 10K land >.>
[/quote]

Yes, we in Polaris suck at war great warrior, sorry.

[quote name='warlordnazrag' date='12 June 2010 - 12:41 AM' timestamp='1276328450' post='2334758']
You actually had to make a thread about it?
Don't you have any friends at all? :smug:
[/quote]
I can't tell if you're joking or not.

[quote name='TECUMSEH' date='12 June 2010 - 04:22 AM' timestamp='1276312920' post='2334370']
You da man! Thanks, AirMe. I owe you a favor. You need something, lemme know. You want Alterego sanctioned, I'll do it! :lol1: since I'll still be Senator.

Obvious, obvious joshing at sanctioning Altergo -- would never, ever do it.
[/quote]
I take that threat very seriously. You are a rogue senator making threats to sanction people and challenging anyone in range to a fight. You are in a rogue alliance going around challenging alliances to a fight and supporting a rogue senate member.

edit: If UPN put you forward for the senate next time around they are officially supporting their rogue senator and the threats of sanctions you make.

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Alterego' date='12 June 2010 - 10:07 AM' timestamp='1276333603' post='2334790']
I take that threat very seriously. You are a rogue senator making threats to sanction people and challenging anyone in range to a fight. You are in a rogue alliance going around challenging alliances to a fight and supporting a rogue senate member.
[/quote]

I see his comments as a joke, but it will give you the opportunity to spin your delusional rubbish PR machine into action, I expect 46 posts of similar content on the same subject now Alterego, Don't let me down.

Also Please both fight, it will provide much entertainment.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' date='12 June 2010 - 10:19 AM' timestamp='1276334322' post='2334794']
I see his comments as a joke, but it will give you the opportunity to spin your delusional rubbish PR machine into action, I expect 46 posts of similar content on the same subject now Alterego, Don't let me down.

Also Please both fight, it will provide much entertainment.
[/quote]
Hes a senator. Saying its a joke after making the threat doesnt cut it. If I said I would sanction him that would be a joke, but he has the power to sanction me and made the threat. Saying its a joke after the fact doesnt make it and less of a genuine threat. The senate is a position that requires stable individuals not rogues like this guy.

Much the same as the leader of his alliance throwing down repeated challenges of a fight would be taken seriously and issued with a response. If a non government member says the same thing it isnt taken seriously and is a joke. IF he is left as senator and does indeed sanction anyone if the future for personal reasons it will be UPNs fault for keeping him on as senator and an aggressive act of war

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='Alterego' date='12 June 2010 - 10:25 AM' timestamp='1276334732' post='2334797']
Hes a senator. Saying its a joke after making the threat doesnt cut it. If I said I would sanction him that would be a joke, but he has the power to sanction me and made the threat. Saying its a joke after the fact doesnt make it and less of a genuine threat. The senate is a position that requires stable individuals not rogues like this guy.

Much the same as the leader of his alliance throwing down repeated challenges of a fight would be taken seriously and issued with a response. If a non government member says the same thing it isnt taken seriously and is a joke.
[/quote]

Hey I'm not slating you for the post or the 100 million posts with similar content you will most likely make regarding this. I was just commenting on "I seen it as a joke" [shrugs] If you want to try and use scraps off the floor to try and make someone, or an alliance look bad that's your prerogative, But most people will see it as the usual Bad PR attempt that they expect to see from yourself.

Fight him, if he ever gets to your size it will be fun for both of you.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' date='12 June 2010 - 10:31 AM' timestamp='1276335047' post='2334800']
Hey I'm not slating you for the post or the 100 million posts with similar content you will most likely make regarding this. I was just commenting on "I seen it as a joke" [shrugs] If you want to try and use scraps off the floor to try and make someone, or an alliance look bad that's your prerogative, But most people will see it as the usual Bad PR attempt that they expect to see from yourself.

Fight him, if he ever gets to your size it will be fun for both of you.
[/quote]
Any senator who threatens sanctions against the back drop of a thread like this should be taken seriously. Wars have been fought for less and UPN should seriously think about the concenquences of such a threat or sanction. Case in point us 2m NS to 13k NS was the result or our rogue senator.

[quote name='Alterego' date='12 June 2010 - 10:54 AM' timestamp='1276336439' post='2334803']
Any senator who threatens sanctions against the back drop of a thread like this should be taken seriously. Wars have been fought for less and UPN should seriously think about the concenquences of such a threat or sanction. Case in point us 2m NS to 13k NS was the result or our rogue senator.
[/quote]

Did you just read the top line of his post? Then stuck your horse blinkers on and ignored the later part? Looks like it.

[quote name='TECUMSEH' date='12 June 2010 - 04:47 AM' timestamp='1276310849' post='2334319']
Awesome. I knew BAPS had to have at least a FEW friends in the 85K range. Note -- no need to actually find someone in my range (thought, that's preferable). I will shed NS down to 110K for this endeavor.

Of course. That's why I offered to drop down to 110K and offered to let friends of BAPS in range take the first round. Did you miss that part of my posting, genius?

Edited to further mock AirMe
[/quote]
Just to clarify, is this offer open only for BAPS allies or open for everyone?

[quote name='Timmehhh' date='12 June 2010 - 11:08 AM' timestamp='1276337294' post='2334808']
Just to clarify, is this offer open only for BAPS allies or open for everyone?
[/quote]

I think he mentioned BAPS/Allies preferably. Make him a challenge and find out :P

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' date='12 June 2010 - 11:08 AM' timestamp='1276337282' post='2334807']
Did you just read the top line of his post? Then stuck your horse blinkers on and ignored the later part? Looks like it.
[/quote]
Assuming for a minute the threat was a joke. He has shown he shouldn’t be given the power to sanction people if he is going to make threats and abuse the position of senator. His alliance obviously have no control over his actions. He is asking that people from any alliance come fight him and is threatening the use of sanctions. He is out of control and a one line disclaimer after a serious threat that I am taking seriously (it was me that was threatened after all and not you) doesnt change the fact the threat was made. He is either a rogue or his alliance are behind him on this.

[quote name='Alterego' date='12 June 2010 - 11:30 AM' timestamp='1276338590' post='2334816']
[b]Assuming for a minute the threat was a joke[/b]. He has shown he shouldn’t be given the power to sanction people if he is going to make threats and abuse the position of senator. His alliance obviously have no control over his actions. He is asking that people from any alliance come fight him and is threatening the use of sanctions. He is out of control and a one line disclaimer after a serious threat that I am taking seriously (it was me that was threatened after all and not you) doesnt change the fact the threat was made. He is either a rogue or his alliance are behind him on this.
[/quote]

See after the bold, everything else you posted is cheap PR and useless. As I said before You always deliver well in this area of your expertise. If you feel threatened by that then LOLLOLOLOLOLOLALTEREGOLOLOL

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' date='12 June 2010 - 11:33 AM' timestamp='1276338787' post='2334817']
See after the bold, everything else you posted is cheap PR and useless. As I said before You always deliver well in this area of your expertise. If you feel threatened by that then LOLLOLOLOLOLOLALTEREGOLOLOL
[/quote]
You think senators making threats is acceptable? Anyone over here would never hold the seat again if they did that. I guess not everyone expects the same standards from their senators. You think senators asking people from random alliances including leaders like Airme to come attach him is acceptable for a senator?

try reading it again

[quote name='Alterego' date='12 June 2010 - 11:30 AM' timestamp='1276338590' post='2334816']
Assuming for a minute the threat was a joke. He has shown he shouldn’t be given the power to sanction people if he is going to make threats and abuse the position of senator.

His alliance obviously have no control over his actions. He is asking that people from any alliance come fight him and is threatening the use of sanctions. He is out of control and a one line disclaimer after a serious threat that I am taking seriously (it was me that was threatened after all and not you) doesnt change the fact the threat was made. He is either a rogue or his alliance are behind him on this.
[/quote]

Edited by Alterego