BAPS response to UPN

Peggy Sue has [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=86942&st=200"]stated[/url] that she would like to see BAPS and UPN nations match up in some sort of dueling exercise. BAPS see this as a great opportunity for all of BAPS to get to know all of UPN.

We would like to accept Peggy Sue's offer of a duel and in an effort to embrace all members of both alliances in this "get to know you better" exercise, we would set the following terms.

[quote]1. 100% of both alliances member nations must be in war mode for the entire duration of the exercise.
2. All of BAPS v All of UPN
3. Full Nuclear Apocalypse
4. No outside aid or intervention
5. No treaties triggered
6. No Ghosts
7. War to last 30 days or can be curtailed with mutual agreement prior to the 30 days being up.
8. Commence 1st July
9. The terms of this are fair and not up for negotiation, take it or leave it.[/quote]

We know UPN is well over 3 times the size of BAPS, and as such very much doubt these terms will cause them any sleepless nights, and we very much look forward to getting to know as many UPN members as we can during July.

/s/ Mo, Inq, TG

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='lukemos' date='10 June 2010 - 03:30 PM' timestamp='1276201837' post='2331992']We know UPN is well over 3 times the size of BAPS[/quote]

I think we'll soon find out that numbers don't always mean all that much. ;)

o/ BAPS

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='10 June 2010 - 09:37 PM' timestamp='1276202257' post='2332004']
Crush them into dust, UPN~

BAPS has absolutely no redeeming qualities as an alliance. I mean you have Alterego on the one hand, and that one guy who doesn't know how to use a period and instead ends all sentences like this.............
[/quote]
No I dont..........

^
that's not you, it's "nobody expects" or something

[quote name='chefjoe' date='10 June 2010 - 04:38 PM' timestamp='1276202292' post='2332006']
I approve 100% of this message from our purple compadres...

also, you dont mind if I ghost you guys awhile do ya BAPS? ;)
[/quote]
[quote]6. No Ghosts[/quote]

Valhallan literacy rates are at an all time low I see.

Edited by Sandwich Controversy

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='10 June 2010 - 04:37 PM' timestamp='1276202257' post='2332004']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I see CnG has cut down on the UPN bashing. Tell me, have they decided to cozy up to you? Maybe if you're lucky you might even convince them to join your little bloc.[/color]

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='10 June 2010 - 01:39 PM' timestamp='1276202359' post='2332010']
^
that's not you, it's "nobody expects" or something

Valhallan literacy rates are at an all time low I see.
[/quote]

Cant get if ya dont ask ;)

I see that your blood pressure went up regarding this message, little tense? Maybe you see the writing on the wall and dont want to lose face when the people you support cry like babies?

We shall see :)

[quote name='chefjoe' date='10 June 2010 - 04:47 PM' timestamp='1276202826' post='2332019']
Cant get if ya dont ask ;)

I see that your blood pressure went up regarding this message, little tense? Maybe you see the writing on the wall and dont want to lose face when the people you support cry like babies?

We shall see :)
[/quote]
What in the hell

[quote name='RePePe' date='11 June 2010 - 07:36 AM' timestamp='1276202160' post='2332001']
I think we'll soon find out that numbers don't always mean all that much. ;)

o/ BAPS
[/quote]
[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='11 June 2010 - 07:37 AM' timestamp='1276202257' post='2332004']

BAPS has absolutely no redeeming qualities as an alliance. I mean you have Alterego on the one hand, and that one guy who doesn't know how to use a period and instead ends all sentences like this.............
[/quote]
[quote name='kriekfreak' date='11 June 2010 - 07:51 AM' timestamp='1276203083' post='2332025']
I like this. UPN please accept.
[/quote]
Whoo, proxy wars on Purple! Can't you people fight your own wars?

[quote name='lukemos' date='10 June 2010 - 03:30 PM' timestamp='1276201837' post='2331992']
Peggy Sue has [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=86942&st=200"]stated[/url] that she would like to see BAPS and UPN nations match up in some sort of dueling exercise. BAPS see this as a great opportunity for all of BAPS to get to know all of UPN.

We would like to accept Peggy Sue's offer of a duel and in an effort to embrace all members of both alliances in this "get to know you better" exercise, we would set the following terms.

We know UPN is well over 3 times the size of BAPS, and as such very much doubt these terms will cause them any sleepless nights, and we very much look forward to getting to know as many UPN members as we can during July.

/s/ Mo, Inq, TG
[/quote]

Interesting, and thank you for the response, Lukemos.

1. 100% of both alliances member nations must be in war mode for the entire duration of the exercise. [color="#ff0000"]This will never happen for UPN. But it could happen for a given number of UPN nations.[/color]
2. All of BAPS v All of UPN [color="#ff0000"]No. I have no desire to smash all of BAPS. I do, however want to set a specific number of nations. UPN will not engage in a duel with an alliance with about 1/8 the members.[/color] [color="#ff0000"]How about 20 vs 20?[/color]
3. Full Nuclear Apocalypse
4. No outside aid or intervention
5. No treaties triggered
6. No Ghosts
7. War to last 30 days or can be curtailed with mutual agreement prior to the 30 days being up. [color="#ff0000"]A war cycle is plenty.[/color]
8. Commence 1st July
9. The terms of this are fair and not up for negotiation, take it or leave it.

UPN has a policy of protecting caspers (friendly ghosts) ... while we protect them we do not give them orders that they must be in war or peace mode. It is not possible for 100% of UPN to be in war mode and I think you knew that when you proposed that term.

It is not my desire to send even 1/4th of UPN into a duel with BAPS. The entire alliance participating does not equal a duel.

A duel is typically a gentlemen's agreement wherein both parties use the same weapon(s). A duel would also have the same numbers on each side.