BAPS response to UPN

[quote name='Dochartaigh' date='15 June 2010 - 07:43 AM' timestamp='1276602168' post='2338143']
lawlz. aiight, give me proof via PM that you aren't.
[/quote]
I hate to interrupt, but I must note that Neo Keltica must be quite a backwards nation. Here in the Holy Empire we have this concept where a person is innocent until proven guilty. You're free to go back to your witch burnings now.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='15 June 2010 - 07:35 AM' timestamp='1276605310' post='2338155']
What? You has shown me proof that we are out to destroy Purple? I have not seen it, can you point me to it? Assumptions don't count though. I need to give you proof that we aren't destroying it? How can I prove something that doesn't exist :psyduck:

Our dislike for Invicta came when we moved to Purple and they put up their middle finger to us, certainly not before. So no, we didn't came to Purple to goad Invicta to war.
[/quote]

i already stated i gave you the benefit of the doubt in your move to purple. i do recall a thread that iFOK started in regards to Invicta that looked very much like an attempt to goad Invicta into war. this was after iFOK had moved to purple. so, you keep asking for proof about goading Invicta to war, i have given it. i have given up on the destruction of purple as i gave you the benefit of the doubt on that subject.

[quote name='flak attack' date='15 June 2010 - 08:37 AM' timestamp='1276609025' post='2338190']
I hate to interrupt, but I must note that Neo Keltica must be quite a backwards nation. Here in the Holy Empire we have this concept where a person is innocent until proven guilty. You're free to go back to your witch burnings now.
[/quote]

It seems the people of the Holy Empire are illiterate though as we have given proof on one area (goading Invicta) and given up on the other area (destruction of purple). so you can take cheap shots at my people, but it only looks like you are attempting to take cheap shots at my people. but thanks for the amusement of learning that your people are quite illiterate.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='15 June 2010 - 02:10 PM' timestamp='1276607438' post='2338173']
See, the problem is this is an outright lie. The drama started when you guys started spamming our nations for senate votes; before that time, we got along quite well.
[/quote]

No, not at all. I remember the first "all purple" meeting quite well. You spouted that nonsense about us needing to inform you when we decided to move to purple. That's where it all began.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' date='15 June 2010 - 03:27 PM' timestamp='1276612055' post='2338218']
i already stated i gave you the benefit of the doubt in your move to purple. i do recall a thread that iFOK started in regards to Invicta that looked very much like an attempt to goad Invicta into war. this was after iFOK had moved to purple. so, you keep asking for proof about goading Invicta to war, i have given it. i have given up on the destruction of purple as i gave you the benefit of the doubt on that subject.
[/quote]

I don't think we've (iFOK) ever made such thread, please point me to it.