Response to certain accusations made against me

Tiberius C Nero

[quote name='NorthernLights' date='05 June 2010 - 10:48 PM' timestamp='1275792518' post='2325640']
Tip for the op, preemptive strike against C&G. Success rate thus far: 0%. Good luck.
[/quote]
Actually, it's 50%.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Arthur Blair' date='06 June 2010 - 01:17 PM' timestamp='1275848227' post='2326495']
You still don't seem to get it. We have no motivation to make him stop. We would love for him to stick around and do what he does. [b]It's funny![/b]

This entire thread is a barrel of laughs that just keeps giving, and now he doesn't even have to shoulder that responsibility himself. A lot of other people are keeping the entertainment flowing, hopefully this will give him enough breathing space to decide sticking around so we can continue to be amused by his antics.

If his mental stability is questionable and he is truly anguished and feels tormented, then maybe it would be in his best interest to quit? I mean if he feels tormented by his constant need to query people and talk about weird !@#$ then maybe you should encourage what's going on instead of discouraging it? You seem to be concerned about his well being after all. I on the other hand am not, I only concern myself with my own entertainment. The level is currently high.

I do like to stress that we're not the instigators here though. We have been handed this wonderful gift that keeps on giving.

To claim that we are responsible for this is wrong.
[/quote]

why would i encourage you to torment him? and yes i do think he needs to stop querying ya'll, hell i think he should just quick IRC altogether or just stick to his own alliance's IRCroom (private preferably). and the fact that you find it funny that E_T feels as he does is just pathetic and truly does make ya'll seem more like instigators now. he may have started this initially but ya'll could have ended it easily. instead you intentionally are provoking him to amuse yourself regardless of the negative affects it has on him. that is just plain pathetic and weak.

so yes you are responsible now since you and others are stating that you don't want this to end despite having a way to do it (ignore button and just simply ignoring him altogether) instead you are provoking him. Yes, he should stop querying ya'll and if he doesn't ya'll should ignore him. it is as simple as that.

[quote name='Smacky' date='06 June 2010 - 01:18 PM' timestamp='1275848287' post='2326496']
Its masochist, not sadist.

Keep on defending him though, watching you stretch to any lengths necessary to disagree with the new hegemony is becoming the highlight of the thread! :lol1:
[/quote]

sorry, i get those mixed up sometimes.

as for defending him, please show me where i am defending him? i am simply stating that ya'll should ignore him instead of insult him. i have also stated several times that E_T is as much at fault as ya'll are.

in fact, i have stated that E_T is an idiot for querying ya'll at the same time i have stated ya'll were idiots for not ignoring him. but yes, that is obviously me defending him. ya'll frickin amaze me sometimes.

watching ya'll sit there and assume !@#$ is quite amusing when your stretching what i state as defending what he is doing.

[quote name='Arthur Blair' date='06 June 2010 - 12:54 PM' timestamp='1275846878' post='2326480']
This is generally what we've done.

He comes along and !@#$% on our porch and runs away laughing while stripping off his clothes. We figure that's pretty weird, shovel the !@#$ away and then when the weekend rolls around we have a private party and tell our friends about this crazy guy who !@#$ on our porch and ran away.

He learns of this.

Cue the fact that we're harassing him...?
[/quote]

This sums up the whole situation quite well in my opinion.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' date='06 June 2010 - 04:03 PM' timestamp='1275849202' post='2326518']
why would i encourage you to torment him? and yes i do think he needs to stop querying ya'll, hell i think he should just quick IRC altogether or just stick to his own alliance's IRCroom (private preferably). and the fact that you find it funny that E_T feels as he does is just pathetic and truly does make ya'll seem more like instigators now. he may have started this initially but ya'll could have ended it easily. instead you intentionally are provoking him to amuse yourself regardless of the negative affects it has on him. that is just plain pathetic and weak.

so yes you are responsible now since you and others are stating that you don't want this to end despite having a way to do it (ignore button and just simply ignoring him altogether) instead you are provoking him. Yes, he should stop querying ya'll and if he doesn't ya'll should ignore him. it is as simple as that.

sorry, i get those mixed up sometimes.

as for defending him, please show me where i am defending him? i am simply stating that ya'll should ignore him instead of insult him. i have also stated several times that E_T is as much at fault as ya'll are.

in fact, i have stated that E_T is an idiot for querying ya'll at the same time i have stated ya'll were idiots for not ignoring him. but yes, that is obviously me defending him. ya'll frickin amaze me sometimes.

watching ya'll sit there and assume !@#$ is quite amusing when your stretching what i state as defending what he is doing.
[/quote]

How are they harassing him though? He queries them with something ridiculous, they find it hilarious and post it on their private forum, he finds out about this, overreacts, and posts this topic.

Where's the harassment?

[quote name='Jaymjaym' date='06 June 2010 - 02:41 PM' timestamp='1275849699' post='2326532']
How are they harassing him though? He queries them with something ridiculous, they find it hilarious and post it on their private forum, he finds out about this, overreacts, and posts this topic.

Where's the harassment?
[/quote]
They did post about it on these forums as well.

Doch, the whole point is that MK hasn't initiated any of this. ET came into their channel, he queried their members. And, if you look at the OP, he's the one that brought it to the OWF.

He's done this all to himself.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='06 June 2010 - 02:21 PM' timestamp='1275848493' post='2326503']
Actually, it's 50%.
[/quote]

No, actually, it's 0. noCB war MK declared in defense of GR.....this was before GR was in C&G.

EDIT: Now typically I stand up for the little guy, but seriously how many times can you watch a guy run into a brick wall before you stop trying to prevent him from doing so?

HE started this thread.

HE initiates the queries.

All he needs to do to make this go away is to be quiet and sit back and watch the grass grow.

Edited by AirMe

[quote name='Haflinger' date='06 June 2010 - 08:42 PM' timestamp='1275849756' post='2326533']
They did post about it on these forums as well.
[/quote]

Since you like to be a Little Miss Know It All and use technicalities, technically, no, we didn't.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' date='06 June 2010 - 07:33 PM' timestamp='1275849202' post='2326518']
why would [b]I[/b] encourage you to torment him? and yes [b]I[/b] do think he needs to stop querying ya'll, hell [b]I[/b] think he should just [b]quit[/b] IRC altogether or just stick to his own alliance's IRCroom (private preferably). [s]and[/s] the fact that you find it funny that E_T feels as he does is just pathetic and truly does make ya'll seem more like instigators now. [b]H[/b]e may have started this initially but ya'll could have ended it easily. [b]I[/b]nstead you intentionally are provoking him to amuse yourself regardless of the negative affects it has on him. [b]T[/b]hat is just plain pathetic and weak.

[b]S[/b]o yes you are responsible now since you and others are stating that you don't want this to end despite having a way to do it (ignore button and just simply ignoring him altogether) instead you are provoking him. Yes, he should stop querying ya'll and if he doesn't ya'll should ignore him. it is as simple as that.

[b]S[/b]orry, [b]I[/b] get those mixed up sometimes.

[b]A[/b]s for defending him, please show me where [b]I[/b] am defending him? [b]I[/b] am simply stating that ya'll should ignore him instead of insult him. [b]I[/b] have also stated several times that E_T is as much at fault as ya'll are.

[b]I[/b]n fact, [bI[/b] have stated that E_T is an idiot for querying ya'll[b],[/b] at the same time [b]I[/b] have stated ya'll were idiots for not ignoring him. [b]B[/b]ut yes, that is obviously me defending him. [b]Y[/b]a'll frickin amaze me sometimes.

[b]W[/b]atching ya'll sit there and assume !@#$ is quite amusing when your stretching what [b]I[/b] state as defending what he is doing.
[/quote]

Getting sloppy?

I don't see the issue tbh, if he began spewing rubbish via query/pms/board use. Why should MK stop collecting tears and laughs? He chooses to continue it by making threads like this.

If this game began giving me negative effects, then I would simply stop playing it.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' date='06 June 2010 - 11:32 AM' timestamp='1275841921' post='2326374']
He dragged it out, he started this thread, he kept querying us, he kept pestering us. It's not like we were going out of our way to harass him, he was going out of his way to bother us with endless queries telling us how evil we are, like how we hacked other alliances forums(lol)

If he just went away and stopped PMing every MK member he saw and anyone else talking in #mushroom(seriously) we'd forget about him. It's not like the entire alliance is bombarding him with PMs for the sake of harassing him.
[/quote]

Your not???
You don't have a ZI list???

[quote]
To: Tiberius C Nero From: Tankbuster Date: 6/6/2010 8:20:27 AM

Subject: 8K NS

[/quote]

I got a whole inbox full of those ingame and my RL email inbox has been flooded with those. You guys are the immature ones here sir. I query someone to tell them they're awesome and you guys turn it into 3 pages.

MK, you !@#$%^&*, you said you'd ruin my life next! Now you let this nobody cut in line?! This is an outrage!

Tiberius, don't let it get to you, man. First of all, ask yourself if what you do draws negative attention to yourself, and if the answer is yes, then either stop doing that or just grow a thicker skin and use it for your own amusement.

Next time someone tries to paint you in a negative light, just use one of these :smug:

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Mathias' date='06 June 2010 - 01:43 PM' timestamp='1275849771' post='2326534']
Doch, the whole point is that MK hasn't initiated any of this. ET came into their channel, he queried their members. And, if you look at the OP, he's the one that brought it to the OWF.

He's done this all to himself.
[/quote]
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=86938

Look at the timestamp dude, your thread was posted before mine was...
Mine was the rebuttal.

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 08:43 PM' timestamp='1275853363' post='2326619']
Your not???
You don't have a ZI list???
[/quote]

No, we are not. We don't have [b]anyone[/b] on ZI. If we had you on ZI, don't you think you'd be, I dunno, getting attacked? Bros was [b]kidding[/b] when he said you were on PZI, but you don't seem to understand the concept of humour.

Edit: OFP is an ODN publication. At no point did MK suggest that anything regarding you be published, nor did we know that anything regarding you would be published.

Edited by King Puffington

[quote name='bros2' date='06 June 2010 - 01:03 PM' timestamp='1275843811' post='2326420']
Damnit potato, you revealed our secret.
[/quote]
I'm actually pretty sure he's accused us of that before too.

[quote name='King Puffington' date='06 June 2010 - 03:48 PM' timestamp='1275853694' post='2326631']
No, we are not. We don't have [b]anyone[/b] on ZI. If we had you on ZI, don't you think you'd be, I dunno, getting attacked? Bros was [b]kidding[/b] when he said you were on PZI, but you don't seem to understand the concept of humour.
[/quote]
Actually, we do have a list. However, here is the list of people that are currently on it:

[quote]
To: Tiberius C Nero From: Tankbuster Date: 6/6/2010 2:58:12 PM

Subject: My PM

I am serious, I am devastating, I am me!

But really, I like nuking low NS nations :)
[/quote]

Keep it coming MK...
Keep contradicting yourselves.

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 09:30 AM' timestamp='1275813007' post='2326068']
I never apologized for anything of that sort.
But your free to dump some more fake logs.
[/quote]

Yeah sure, and I am an airplane. :lol1:

[quote name='flak attack' date='06 June 2010 - 09:07 PM' timestamp='1275854818' post='2326655']
I'm actually pretty sure he's accused us of that before too.

Actually, we do have a list. However, here is the list of people that are currently on it:
[/quote]

I never said we don't have a list, I said we don't have anyone on ZI. And you could argue that an empty list is not a list.

[quote name='i surge i' date='06 June 2010 - 03:25 PM' timestamp='1275855893' post='2326679']
MK is literally the worst.
[/quote]
And the pot calls the kettle black :P