Response to certain accusations made against me

Tiberius C Nero

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='06 June 2010 - 06:11 PM' timestamp='1275840699' post='2326346']
[color="#0000FF"]This thread for example. Yes I am aware that he started it, however, the distress you put him through is uncalled for. As I have stated, although it may not be good for him, he does seem to be taking it personally. Would it really be asking so much for you just to step back?[/color]
[/quote]

That's not what harassing means though, is it? It may be due to the language barrier but that's not harassing, is it? Especially as, as you mentionned it, HE started the thread. As well as 99% of the queries.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jrenster' date='06 June 2010 - 05:20 PM' timestamp='1275841214' post='2326356']
This thread is absolutely disgusting. I realize that Tiberius may seem out of his mind, but there is no reason for you guys to drag this out like this. Grow up.
[/quote]

He dragged it out, he started this thread, he kept querying us, he kept pestering us. It's not like we were going out of our way to harass him, he was going out of his way to bother us with endless queries telling us how evil we are, like how we hacked other alliances forums(lol)

If he just went away and stopped PMing every MK member he saw and anyone else talking in #mushroom(seriously) we'd forget about him. It's not like the entire alliance is bombarding him with PMs for the sake of harassing him.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Horatio Longworth' date='06 June 2010 - 06:30 PM' timestamp='1275841788' post='2326373']
Gosh those logs are long... If they're fake I'm wasting an hour or two of my life right now.
[/quote]

If they are (lolno) one or more of MK's members must've wasted a lot more than just two hours of their lives... :rolleyes:

[quote name='DirkNL' date='06 June 2010 - 06:33 PM' timestamp='1275841995' post='2326377']
If they are (lolno) one or more of MK's members must've wasted a lot more than just two hours of their lives... :rolleyes:
[/quote]

We're good typists, what can I say?

Reading back in this thread, I'd like to see the claims of harassment outside of the pastebinned logs corroborated. Apparently there were harassing e-mails that were sent, or something of that nature. If someone took it upon themselves to do that, I'm sure someone in MK's government (or whichever alliance is relevant in that regard) would like to know about it and mete out a reprimand accordingly.

Anything?

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 02:26 AM' timestamp='1275805598' post='2325987']
Get your story straight, your alliance agreed with NADC that if I didn't talk to you guys you'd leave me alone. Your LEADER Archon wanted me to not join #mushroom, I was having trouble removing it from my AJOIN so I requested the ban. You guys had ODN circumvent that agreement with the OFP thread.
[/quote]

[12:47] <legend608|NADC> ET has some serious problems to sort out within himself and I am not entirely inclined to believing everything he says
[12:48] <legend608|NADC> However, for the sake of his own mental sanity, I talked to James earlier and we agreed that he refrain from entering #mushroom and MK members refrain from talking to him
[12:48] <legend608|NADC> Okay and he has requested that you guys put him on the ban list
[12:49] <legend608|NADC> I wouldn't hesitate to do that since it would be better for him to be as far from MK as possible

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='06 June 2010 - 11:47 AM' timestamp='1275839218' post='2326329']
[color="#0000FF"]You're being deliberately obtuse here. I can tell. No use trying to deny it. Tiberius may have been somewhat annoying and a little odd, but that does not give you the right to go to the lengths you did to harass this person.

As for Emily, this is nothing like that. Despite things I may have said in her defense, MHA never handled her in such a juvenile manner. They were content ignoring her even if she was not. MK on the other hand has had to draw attention to this and make attacks against this person. There really is no justification for this at all.
[/color]
[/quote]
I actually spent a good deal of time talking to both emily and MHA back when that was going on, she applied to Polaris and I was the Admissions Officer handling her app. This is pretty similar from everything I've seen from both situations. No matter how you put it to her, she absolutely couldn't move on, she had to keep getting involved with MHA, and everything was always their fault. Even their ignoring her was driving her crazy. Some of that sounds kinda like what ET says in his posts here.

Also, I wouldn't know how MHA handled that internally, it's very possible there was a thread in some private area of the forum where some members posted logs of some of the crazy !@#$ she said and joked about it. It wouldn't have been outrageous if they did, and it isn't outrageous that people have done that now with ET and his irc rants.

Both were constantly playing the victim, to emily it was "MHA kept me from joining NpO", to ET it was "MK kept me from joining NPO." In both cases neither was correct, but were so convinced they were being persecuted that nothing could change their minds.

edit: I've never spoken with ET, but I'd probably give him the advice I tried to give emily, move on, don't let this control your life, you are the one giving these other parties the ability to make you feel like crap:

[quote][15:43] <William_Blake> It doesn't really sound like you want to put it to an end, all they are asking for is that you leave them alone, but you ask for the one thing that wouldn't allow that to happen
[15:43] <emily> no
[15:44] <emily> it's the only thing that weould allow it happen from me
[15:44] <emily> they are asking but they are also forcing#
[15:44] <William_Blake> Then I guess you arn't willing to do what you need to do to move on
[15:44] <emily> let me do it volunterillaly
[15:44] <emily> i am butg not by being forced like this#
[15:45] <William_Blake> They still wont budge on that, so what now?
[15:45] <emily> what i promised them not budging would cause
[15:46] <emily> i don't want that
[15:46] <William_Blake> you sure? sounds like you do
[15:47] <William_Blake> It just seems like so much wasted effort to continue with this, to no real end
[15:48] <emily> the ban just upsets me too much
[15:53] <emily> well guess that's a no from tghem
[15:53] <emily> so it's out of my hands i'm afraid
[15:54] <William_Blake> It's always been only in your hands
[15:54] <emily> no
[15:54] <emily> i needed this one thing
[15:55] <William_Blake> Sorry to hear that[/quote]

Edited by William Blake

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 04:16 AM' timestamp='1275812178' post='2326061']
IRC logs contain IP addresses in the headers.
As for the PZI thing one of your gov told me when I was applying to NPO.
When the app got denied you changed your story.
bros2 told me Boy from Athens hacked NPO. I passes the logs on to MCXA.
The "Nazi" parts are all fake as is most of that material.....
I gave someone I trusted my email address, they gave YOU guys the log which lead to harassing email being sent to my inbox...
Not to mention Admins of Forums I'm on have given you guys my physical IP.
[/quote]

No, IRC logs contain hostmasks in the headers.

The only people who can view IPs are the IRCops.

[quote name='bros2' date='06 June 2010 - 06:55 PM' timestamp='1275843308' post='2326406']
No, IRC logs contain hostmasks in the headers.

The only people who can view IPs are the IRCops.
[/quote]

Coming up: MK controls the IRCops too.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' date='06 June 2010 - 12:32 PM' timestamp='1275841921' post='2326374']
He dragged it out, he started this thread, he kept querying us, he kept pestering us. It's not like we were going out of our way to harass him, he was going out of his way to bother us with endless queries telling us how evil we are, like how we hacked other alliances forums(lol)

If he just went away and stopped PMing every MK member he saw and anyone else talking in #mushroom(seriously) we'd forget about him. It's not like the entire alliance is bombarding him with PMs for the sake of harassing him.
[/quote]

I think the best way to go about this is just to ignore him.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='06 June 2010 - 01:05 PM' timestamp='1275843890' post='2326422']
It takes some real scum to do something like this to Tiberus. What kind of lowlife laughs at something that is funny?
[/quote]

So you think people that are eccentric are funny? You think it's funny to further induce their mental stress?

Oh yes. My spleen.

[quote name='potato' date='06 June 2010 - 12:57 PM' timestamp='1275843430' post='2326412']
Coming up: MK controls the IRCops too.
[/quote]

Well, it's been said that the current Hegemony will always control the IRCops [img]http://209.85.12.234/15045/106/emo/emo-emot-tinfoil.gif[/img]

[quote name='Jrenster' date='06 June 2010 - 06:08 PM' timestamp='1275844075' post='2326428']
So you think people that are eccentric are funny? You think it's funny to further induce their mental stress?

Oh yes. My spleen.
[/quote]

Mental stress which he seems to apparently enjoy or he'd stop PMing us.

[quote name='Believland' date='06 June 2010 - 06:17 PM' timestamp='1275844608' post='2326444']
Wow. Did this really need to spin out of control like this? Yes, ET did make some idiotic decisions. Let's face it who hasn't? It really didn't need to turn into this mess.
[/quote]

Sure didn't but this thread is one of his idiotic decisions.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

[quote name='Jrenster' date='06 June 2010 - 06:03 PM' timestamp='1275843803' post='2326419']
I think the best way to go about this is just to ignore him.
[/quote]

This is generally what we've done.

He comes along and !@#$% on our porch and runs away laughing while stripping off his clothes. We figure that's pretty weird, shovel the !@#$ away and then when the weekend rolls around we have a private party and tell our friends about this crazy guy who !@#$ on our porch and ran away.

He learns of this.

Cue the fact that we're harassing him...?

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='06 June 2010 - 10:23 AM' timestamp='1275837818' post='2326308']
I love it when people try to defend the indefensible.
[/quote]

i hope you aren't talkin bout me as i am in no way trying to defend E_T's actions but instead trying to find a solution so that E_T does not feel like he has to leave the game.

[quote name='Arthur Blair' date='06 June 2010 - 12:54 PM' timestamp='1275846878' post='2326480']
This is generally what we've done.

He comes along and !@#$% on our porch and runs away laughing while stripping off his clothes. We figure that's pretty weird, shovel the !@#$ away and then when the weekend rolls around we have a private party and tell our friends about this crazy guy who !@#$ on our porch and ran away.

He learns of this.

Cue the fact that we're harassing him...?
[/quote]

Yes we all get he started harassing ya'll, but instead of ignoring him ya'll start insulting him back. that is also harassment. this whole "we are the victims" spiel and thus, "aren't doing anything wrong" is bs and tiresome. the grown up and mature action to do would have been to ignore him (again that convenient ignore button on IRC or not posting in this thread and letting it die quickly) which may not make him go away but make ya'll actually seem more of a victim than ya'll do since you appear to relish in this and enjoy insulting him.

his own mental stability may be questionable and deriding him to the point where he seems to think ya'll are tormenting him is just horrible. also the comparison to the emily/MHA situation- to my knowledge MHA did not insult emily (at least nearly as much) as ya'll do. most simply tried to defend themselves against her repeated attacks or actually did ignore her in the hopes she would go away. MK is insulting and deriding E_T every time he appears. he may be a sadist, it appears, but that does not mean that MK and others are right in their actions.

So in conclusion..

MK = Most awful and evil alliance to have ever existed
Athens = 'But the NPO did worse!'
Rest of C&G = Wait, there are other alliances in C&G?
Emperor Tiberius = Sage of justice and wisdom

:v:

[quote name='Dochartaigh' date='06 June 2010 - 07:05 PM' timestamp='1275847539' post='2326486']
Yes we all get he started harassing ya'll, but instead of ignoring him ya'll start insulting him back. that is also harassment. this whole "we are the victims" spiel and thus, "aren't doing anything wrong" is bs and tiresome. the grown up and mature action to do would have been to ignore him (again that convenient ignore button on IRC or not posting in this thread and letting it die quickly) which may not make him go away but make ya'll actually seem more of a victim than ya'll do since you appear to relish in this and enjoy insulting him.

his own mental stability may be questionable and deriding him to the point where he seems to think ya'll are tormenting him is just horrible. also the comparison to the emily/MHA situation- to my knowledge MHA did not insult emily (at least nearly as much) as ya'll do. most simply tried to defend themselves against her repeated attacks or actually did ignore her in the hopes she would go away. MK is insulting and deriding E_T every time he appears. he may be a sadist, it appears, but that does not mean that MK and others are right in their actions.
[/quote]

You still don't seem to get it. We have no motivation to make him stop. We would love for him to stick around and do what he does. [b]It's funny![/b]

This entire thread is a barrel of laughs that just keeps giving, and now he doesn't even have to shoulder that responsibility himself. A lot of other people are keeping the entertainment flowing, hopefully this will give him enough breathing space to decide sticking around so we can continue to be amused by his antics.

If his mental stability is questionable and he is truly anguished and feels tormented, then maybe it would be in his best interest to quit? I mean if he feels tormented by his constant need to query people and talk about weird !@#$ then maybe you should encourage what's going on instead of discouraging it? You seem to be concerned about his well being after all. I on the other hand am not, I only concern myself with my own entertainment. The level is currently high.

I do like to stress that we're not the instigators here though. We have been handed this wonderful gift that keeps on giving.

To claim that we are responsible for this is wrong.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' date='06 June 2010 - 11:05 AM' timestamp='1275847539' post='2326486']
[/quote]
Its masochist, not sadist.

Keep on defending him though, watching you stretch to any lengths necessary to disagree with the new hegemony is becoming the highlight of the thread! :lol1: