Response to certain accusations made against me

Tiberius C Nero

As stupid as this whole thing is, Tiberius claims in the OP that his IP/email have been passed around. Course, he claims a lot of things, none of which seem true.

After reading the whole thread, I don't see any refutations of that claim, just refutations that the 33k word post or whatever was false. I doubt MK has anybody in it willing to write something that long for the sheer purpose of mocking [i]one[/i] person or perhaps creating a CB which I doubt many people would support. Tbh, I doubt MK would ever go to war just because an alliance was full of Nazis anyway. They'd probably let NoR/FAN do it.

If Tiberius' information is being passed around, then I think that's unforgivable. Though I have trouble believing that. The people at MK like to have fun, but they aren't stupid (At least, not that stupid). Though I will grant that if I am in fact wrong, then that probably needs to stop. Also granted, odd queries that only exist to provoke people probably also need to stop.

Really, this whole thing seems really stupid. Nobody needs to quit the game over it. In fact, I doubt anybody will ever remember such a stupid thing ever happened.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Earogema' date='06 June 2010 - 08:46 PM' timestamp='1275810374' post='2326048']
As stupid as this whole thing is, Tiberius claims in the OP that his IP/email have been passed around. Course, he claims a lot of things, none of which seem true.
[/quote]
If this has been happening, MK is not involved.

[quote name='Earogema' date='06 June 2010 - 09:46 AM' timestamp='1275810374' post='2326048']

After reading the whole thread, I don't see any refutations of that claim, just refutations that the 33k word post or whatever was false. I doubt MK has anybody in it willing to write something that long for the sheer purpose of mocking [i]one[/i] person or perhaps creating a CB which I doubt many people would support. Tbh, I doubt MK would ever go to war just because an alliance was full of Nazis anyway. They'd probably let NoR/FAN do it.

If Tiberius' information is being passed around, then I think that's unforgivable. Though I have trouble believing that. The people at MK like to have fun, but they aren't stupid (At least, not that stupid). Though I will grant that if I am in fact wrong, then that probably needs to stop. Also granted, odd queries that only exist to provoke people probably also need to stop.

Really, this whole thing seems really stupid. Nobody needs to quit the game over it. In fact, I doubt anybody will ever remember such a stupid thing ever happened.
[/quote]

We've been laughing at Tiberius in a [b]private[/b] subforum because of his tinfoil theories ("Athens hacked NPO"...), his crazy rants ("FOK nucking non nuclear nations", the "nazi" parts...) and the uninformed affirmations ("MK was better before Archon was King", "he's on our PZI list"...). Nothing more, nothing else.

We have not harassed him. In fact, 99% of the logs floating around have been initiated by him. As for IP/e-mail thing, it's just one of his crazy "MK is out to get me and want to drive me out of the game" theory. We have [b]NOT[/b] done such a thing. Here's a hint: Tiberius, most of MK does not give a !@#$ about you. The only value and interest you have for us is the comical value you just keep on bringing.

[quote name='potato' date='06 June 2010 - 03:11 AM' timestamp='1275811882' post='2326056']
We've been laughing at Tiberius in a [b]private[/b] subforum because of his tinfoil theories ("Athens hacked NPO"...), his crazy rants ("FOK nucking non nuclear nations", the "nazi" parts...) and the uninformed affirmations ("MK was better before Archon was King", "he's on our PZI list"...). Nothing more, nothing else.

We have not harassed him. In fact, 99% of the logs floating around have been initiated by him. As for IP/e-mail thing, it's just one of his crazy "MK is out to get me and want to drive me out of the game" theory. We have [b]NOT[/b] done such a thing. Here's a hint: Tiberius, most of MK does not give a !@#$ about you. The only value and interest you have for us is the comical value you just keep on bringing.
[/quote]
IRC logs contain IP addresses in the headers.
As for the PZI thing one of your gov told me when I was applying to NPO.
When the app got denied you changed your story.
bros2 told me Boy from Athens hacked NPO. I passes the logs on to MCXA.
The "Nazi" parts are all fake as is most of that material.....
I gave someone I trusted my email address, they gave YOU guys the log which lead to harassing email being sent to my inbox...
Not to mention Admins of Forums I'm on have given you guys my physical IP.

Edited by Tiberius C Nero

[quote name='Grumpdogg' date='06 June 2010 - 05:45 AM' timestamp='1275810315' post='2326047']
Sigh. Sad to see my advice was immediately rejected. Goodbye ET.
[/quote]

Prepare yourself to receive a query of him, because you gave him a friendly advice, something like this:

[03:28:37] <Emperor_Tiberius[TOOL]> You guys got your wish
[03:28:43] <Emperor_Tiberius[TOOL]> You drove me from CN
[03:29:04] <Emperor_Tiberius[TOOL]> I have some tech deals to conclude and I'm gone
[03:29:11] <Emperor_Tiberius[TOOL]> $%&@ this place
[03:29:26] <Emperor_Tiberius[TOOL]> no game is worth the !@#$ I had to endure in CN
[03:29:38] <Emperor_Tiberius[TOOL]> !@#$ that MK and only MK started
[03:30:10] <Emperor_Tiberius[TOOL]> They wanted me gone so bad they brought their treaty partners into it
[03:30:37] <Emperor_Tiberius[TOOL]> Log faking is chicken!@#$
[03:30:44] <Emperor_Tiberius[TOOL]> as is E-Bullying
[03:30:50] <Emperor_Tiberius[TOOL]> stalking
[03:30:55] <Emperor_Tiberius[TOOL]> harassment
[03:31:01] <Emperor_Tiberius[TOOL]> RL Harassment
[03:31:39] <Emperor_Tiberius[TOOL]> They throw up some smoke and mirrors and you buy the illusion
[03:31:47] <Emperor_Tiberius[TOOL]> Your a tool
[03:33:28] <D34th> I'm giving you a friendly advice
[03:33:36] <D34th> and that's how your talk with me
[03:33:47] <D34th> I can wonder why people make fun of you

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 10:16 AM' timestamp='1275812178' post='2326061']
The "Nazi" parts are all fake as is most of that material.....
[/quote]

If that was true (which it isn't), why did you apologize for those comments then?

Priceless.

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 09:16 PM' timestamp='1275812178' post='2326061']
IRC logs contain IP addresses in the headers.
[/quote]
No, they contain hostmasks. Nevermind the fact that anyone can look it up on IRC anyway.

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 09:16 PM' timestamp='1275812178' post='2326061']
As for the PZI thing one of your gov told me when I was applying to NPO.
When the app got denied you changed your story.
[/quote]
Which government member told you that?

I gave someone I trusted my email address, they gave YOU guys the log which lead to harassing email being sent to my inbox...
[/quote]
I just checked every single log, none of them have an email address in them.

Not to mention Admins of Forums I'm on have given you guys my physical IP.[/quote]
No one has given us your IP address. I don't know why you think people have.

[quote name='MikeTheFirst' date='06 June 2010 - 03:21 AM' timestamp='1275812495' post='2326065']
If that was true (which it isn't), why did you apologize for those comments then?

Priceless.
[/quote]
I never apologized for anything of that sort.
But your free to dump some more fake logs.

Because my last post I received another query:

[05:25:53] <Emperor_Tiberius[TOOL]> Nice log dump !@#$%^&
[05:26:33] <Emperor_Tiberius[TOOL]> You guys don't like me being nice and calling you all awesome etc.
[05:26:44] <Emperor_Tiberius[TOOL]> so maybe you want to hear the truth
[05:26:54] <Emperor_Tiberius[TOOL]> Your all major !@#$@#$ my idols
[05:28:09] <Emperor_Tiberius[TOOL]> Instead of telling me to shut up and let MK flame me on !@#$%^&* why don't you guys go after them lying sons of !@#$%*es

:facepalm:

[quote name='Ryuzaki' date='06 June 2010 - 03:30 AM' timestamp='1275812983' post='2326066']
No, they contain hostmasks. Nevermind the fact that anyone can look it up on IRC anyway.

Which government member told you that?

I just checked every single log, none of them have an email address in them.

No one has given us your IP address. I don't know why you think people have.
[/quote]
In the swine flu log with Hizzy I gave him my IP address, I also gave Moridin and Voytek my email address. and Bros2 told me I was PZI. after the app was denied he denied it.

[quote name='D34th' date='06 June 2010 - 03:30 AM' timestamp='1275813015' post='2326069']
Because my last post I received another query:

[05:25:53] <Emperor_Tiberius[TOOL]> Nice log dump !@#$%^&
[05:26:33] <Emperor_Tiberius[TOOL]> You guys don't like me being nice and calling you all awesome etc.
[05:26:44] <Emperor_Tiberius[TOOL]> so maybe you want to hear the truth
[05:26:54] <Emperor_Tiberius[TOOL]> Your all major !@#$@#$ my idols
[05:28:09] <Emperor_Tiberius[TOOL]> Instead of telling me to shut up and let MK flame me on !@#$%^&* why don't you guys go after them lying sons of !@#$%*es

:facepalm:
[/quote]
[02:25] <Emperor_Tiberius[TOOL]> Nice log dump !@#$%^&
[02:26] <Emperor_Tiberius[TOOL]> You guys don't like me being nice and calling you all awesome etc.
[02:26] <Emperor_Tiberius[TOOL]> so maybe you want to hear the truth
[02:27] <Emperor_Tiberius[TOOL]> Your all major $%&@ing <censored>
[02:28] <Emperor_Tiberius[TOOL]> Instead of telling meto shut up and let MK flame me on !@#$%^&* why don't you guys go after them lying sons of !@#$%*es

now the real version

Edited by Tiberius C Nero

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 10:30 AM' timestamp='1275813007' post='2326068']
I never apologized for anything of that sort.
But your free to dump some more fake logs.
[/quote]

22:00 Emperor_Tiberius[NADC] • I apologize to FOK for the Holocaust comment
22:01 Emperor_Tiberius[NADC] • Though I didn't mean it the way it is being quoted or what it morphed into I still shouldn't have said it I'm sorry guys
22:02 Emperor_Tiberius[NADC] • I was accusing FOK of doing a nuclear holocaust at the time.
22:02 Emperor_Tiberius[NADC] • I didn't mean it to be racist

[quote name='MikeTheFirst' date='06 June 2010 - 03:34 AM' timestamp='1275813274' post='2326073']
22:00 Emperor_Tiberius[NADC] • I apologize to FOK for the Holocaust comment
22:01 Emperor_Tiberius[NADC] • Though I didn't mean it the way it is being quoted or what it morphed into I still shouldn't have said it I'm sorry guys
22:02 Emperor_Tiberius[NADC] • I was accusing FOK of doing a nuclear holocaust at the time.
22:02 Emperor_Tiberius[NADC] • I didn't mean it to be racist
[/quote]
for one its didnt not didn't..
2 its apologise, not apologize..
also the only thing I ever recall saying during that war is that FOK nuking non nuclear nations was a Nuclear Holocaust and a one sided massacre.

Where the dutch holocaust comment came from, MK made it up. It's fabricated
completely fabricated.

This topic just keeps on giving. Give it up, Nero. You should stop posting and giving more ammunition to the people calling you on your rather insane comments. Seriously man, some of the stuff you say is as crazy as a bicycle made of babies.

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 09:32 PM' timestamp='1275813112' post='2326070']
In the swine flu log with Hizzy I gave him my IP address, I also gave Moridin and Voytek my email address. and Bros2 told me I was PZI. after the app was denied he denied it.
[/quote]

I just checked those logs, no IP address. Although it is funny how now you are saying that these queries did actually happen.

I repeat, in no log is there an email address. If you gave it to Moridin/Voytek, no one else ever saw it.

Mind sending me a PM of the logs where bros said you were PZI?

As a former Lord High Communicator of the Mushroom Kingdom, I can certify that 98% of the people posting in this thread are doing so because they were sent here by us - with the remaining 2% being dealt with as we speak. You are correct in claiming everything is orchestrated, and this thread is no exception.

As such, any advice contained in this thread is merely a scripted attempt to sabotage your efforts. I encourage you to continue to query people and spread the truth. The citizens of CN must be awaken and reclaimed from the mighty grip of MK's propaganda machine. It is indeed no easy task, but you have shown yourself to be worthy of this quest.

As you probably figured out by now, by posting this reply I will be branded a traitor of MK and sentenced to Eternal ZI. It is with regret that I confess my inability to assist you further, with the future showing itself to be very uncertain and gloomy for me at this point. However, should I survive, I shall ride alongside in the name of truth!

Sail true, noble warrior! And may Buddha bless the UBD, for it is showing itself to be the only alliance brave enough to embrace resistance.

As for me, it's time to face my punishment, for I can already hear Archon's acolytes creeping at the doo.sdf,. .b fbd t.hb.HELPDSdhf bkdjbsdgn HELP THEY ARE dkfn gvb c,/gb....

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 09:38 PM' timestamp='1275813490' post='2326074']
completely fabricated.
[/quote]

Unless Fokkers are suddenly part of MK that is impossible.

[quote name='potato' date='06 June 2010 - 09:11 AM' timestamp='1275811882' post='2326056']

[/quote]

Twenty thousand population on Bob, I don't see them on the OWF. What I do see is the latest school yard bullies swinging egos around smearing and releasing logs. Some of my colleagues still wonder why members don't like posting here.

Personally I'm not impressed with the former/distant mcxa members now Mushroom on the baiting and recording of ET. Some of those logs I seem to remember come recently from our private IRC channel that seems now to be not so private. I might be wrong.. but why change the theme of this topic.

Oh yes and before I hear smeary generalised cries of MCXA never changes- check out "who was where when you were wronged" before you bunch everyone up with past membership and leadership. We have a redirect address on that sort of mail these days :rolleyes: PM me for contact details.

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 02:05 AM' timestamp='1275807934' post='2326028']
every offensive war CnG fights MK is the first to declare war.
[/quote]

*cough*

Except in
[url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Karma_War]KARMA[/url] - Athens was the first alliance to hit the NPO. Second alliance to post a war declaration. MK came in later, to counter TPF, which is what they were assigned to do by Karma command... :awesome:

and

[url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/TPF_War]TPF WAR[/url] - MK didn't get into this one at all... Athens was the one to declare on TPF. The rest of C&G stood ready to counter anyone who attacked us. Yep, sure looks like MK runs C&G.

:rolleyes:

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 01:32 AM' timestamp='1275813112' post='2326070']
[/quote]

I don't recall you ever giving me your email address. At any rate, just to be sure, I looked over the logs I shared with MK and there's nothing in there about your email.

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 08:38 AM' timestamp='1275813490' post='2326074']
for one its didnt not didn't..
2 its apologise, not apologize..
also the only thing I ever recall saying during that war is that FOK nuking non nuclear nations was a Nuclear Holocaust and a one sided massacre.

completely fabricated.
[/quote]

1) It is didn't. No didnt.
2) Apologise, Apologize both are correct.

Why would MK want to fabricate logs about the dutch holocaust?

Welp, someone is backtracking on his original claims. Good job.

In fairness Tiberius, I think the OWF was the wrong place to bring this. You have a reasonably high post count so you know how the forum works, and most specifically; who is most active on it. Whoever was digging a grave before handhand, I think you might be digging your own by bringing here. Sorry for being bluntly honest :(

What was the phrase, "what goes around, comes around" wasn't it? If the karma alliance saw this it would be turning in it's grave I am sure. Distinguish between OOC and IC **cough cough** and dammit, if you are discussing something like what I think the logs say whether true or untrue (not having seen them), it is OOC. Dutch holocaust: OOC. Get over it. One argument on one channel is exactly that. Nobody has the moral authority to pursue it further. If the next day you want to pursue it, mention it but do not harass. How hard is that to do?

Edited by mdnss69