Response to certain accusations made against me

Tiberius C Nero

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Aimee Mann' date='06 June 2010 - 09:23 AM' timestamp='1275830564' post='2326241']
The proof I've seen supports my claims and not yours. I browsed down and saw a few representatives from other alliances being reasonable and then an MK guy taking the piss. I'm sure the MagicalTrevor sections of the logs were received especially well in your private quarters, eh. Oh well.
[/quote]

FYI, this is [i]totally[/i] going into our private lulz forum. [IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/ad29t5.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 10:38 AM' timestamp='1275813490' post='2326074']
for one its didnt not didn't..2 its apologise, not apologize.. also the only thing I ever recall saying during that war is that FOK nuking non nuclear nations was a Nuclear Holocaust and a one sided massacre.Where the dutch holocaust comment came from, MK made it up. It's fabricatedcompletely fabricated.
[/quote]
For me this reaction says it all.

First, repeatingly insulting FOK(-members) on IRC and crossing a line he shouldn't have.
Then a (brief) moment of reflection followed by an apology.
Up till then, it was merely a apology after making a fault in a high pressure situation.
(still the comment about Dutch holocaust isn't one to make, but ok).

And now I've to read here in his 'goodbye' topic he didn't make the comment or apology or whatever.
Blaming MK to cover his a$# doesn't make it any better.

Kind of sad and I hope the OP spends some serious time consulting friends or profesionals.
He needs it.

hmmm, after reading the logs(and getting some sleep :P ), it seems that alot of the logs are more of him insulting or harassing others than them harassing him

constant insulting MK, saying all members of MK are the same and all that etc etc etc

most responses to things were basically either "lolwut?" or just rolling with it

:huh:

Wait.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='06 June 2010 - 02:44 PM' timestamp='1275828271' post='2326216']
[color="#0000FF"]You can blame the victim all you want but it does not excuse your actions. I'll simply say that a new low has been reached when "he queried us" is used as a justification for this kind of harassment.[/color]
[/quote]

As Arthur Blair said... have you ever even [url=http://pastebin.com/uP3yTRWY]read[/url] the logs? I'm not sure about you, but I'm fairly postive it's ET doing the insulting here.

[quote][22:44:50] <Emperor_Tiberius[NADC]> Your BNP
[22:45:46] <Emperor_Tiberius[NADC]> when you get British Fascists, NAZI's and right wing fanatics under the same roof you end up with MK
[22:46:05] <babyjesus> yeah you've got us pegged
[22:46:14] <Emperor_Tiberius[NADC]> I know it bro
[22:46:58] <Emperor_Tiberius[NADC]> To you the day the holocaust started is a holiday to you
[22:47:13] <babyjesus> nah the holocaust never happened[/quote]

(Also, props to babyjesus for the rebuttal. :awesome:)

Not to mention that even when he is being 'insulted', it's usually for a good reason.

[quote]01[10:14] <Tarenzi[FOK]> there is a quite big difference between insulting people and having a discussion
[10:14] <Emperor_Tiberius[MCXA]> I WANT YOU TO STOP NUKING NON NUCLEAR NATIONS RIGHT !@#$@#$ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
01[10:14] <Tarenzi[FOK]> but i guess that line is too difficult for you to understand
01[10:14] <Tarenzi[FOK]> why
01[10:14] <Tarenzi[FOK]> cause you don;t like it
01[10:14] <Tarenzi[FOK]> get over it[/quote]

Seriously? I'm surprised he didn't add a couple of 1s and a "one" at the end.

And of course, last but not least, the famed quote...

[quote][10:16] <Emperor_Tiberius[MCXA]> THE NAZIs WERE RIGHT IN ENACTING THE FINAL SOLUTION ON YOU DUTCH $%^&@#S![/quote]

:facepalm:

[quote name='bros2' date='06 June 2010 - 01:21 AM' timestamp='1275805271' post='2325984']
At one point, E_T asked us to ban us from #mushroom because he could not resist joining
[/quote]

yet again, that ignore button on IRC is quite handy. even if E_T could not resist joining #mushroom, if everyone had him on ignore you would pretty much never know he was in that channel. my point stands in that everyone involved in this mess pretty much comes off looking like an !@#$%^& and a jerk when simply put, E_T could have used that ignore button and everyone else on CnG's side could also have used that ignore button. the fact that, none of ya'll seemingly thought about that ignore button shows all of ya'll to be petty and harassing.

ya'll come out like E_T is nobody but at the same time like he was this huge problem that deserved ridicule and ooc attacks. no one deserves that not even CnG from E_T. thus, IRCops or whoever created the ignore button that should have played a huge role in diffusing this situation but seems it did not.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' date='06 June 2010 - 03:48 PM' timestamp='1275835686' post='2326281']
yet again, that ignore button on IRC is quite handy. even if E_T could not resist joining #mushroom, if everyone had him on ignore you would pretty much never know he was in that channel. my point stands in that everyone involved in this mess pretty much comes off looking like an !@#$%^& and a jerk when simply put, E_T could have used that ignore button and everyone else on CnG's side could also have used that ignore button. the fact that, none of ya'll seemingly thought about that ignore button shows all of ya'll to be petty and harassing.

ya'll come out like E_T is nobody but at the same time like he was this huge problem that deserved ridicule and ooc attacks. no one deserves that not even CnG from E_T. thus, IRCops or whoever created the ignore button that should have played a huge role in diffusing this situation but seems it did not.
[/quote]

Dude why would we want to ignore a great source of amusement? How are we my idols if we don't ignore him? How are we my idols if most of our responses are "uh... sure buddy."? I mean even when he calls us members of the british nationalist party (pretty much british nazis) we don't get downright mean and malicious, but just keep on trucking.

[quote name='Arthur Blair' date='06 June 2010 - 09:53 AM' timestamp='1275835985' post='2326285']
Dude why would we want to ignore a great source of amusement? How are we my idols if we don't ignore him? How are we my idols if most of our responses are "uh... sure buddy."? I mean even when he calls us members of the british nationalist party (pretty much british nazis) we don't get downright mean and malicious, but just keep on trucking.
[/quote]

well until ya'll prove that no one has harassed him back or ooc attacked him back, ya'll basically the same as him and allow the same conduct to occur against him that you state he is doing against you. so again, 2 wrongs do not make a right and all of you come off looking like immature, pathetic losers who need to get a life. if some random person queried me spouting crap, i tend to close the query. if it continues, i hit ignore. simple as that. i do not go about harassing the idiot back at all cuz it simply is not worth my time.

ya'll talkin on here making claims and every one of you comes off sounding as incoherent and rantful as E_T does. the mass attack on him versus the sensible ignoring action kinda makes his crazy story of mass conspiracy more believable since it appears not a single person had the capability to ignore him at all. something that the average person would do versus egging him on or harassing him. yet, it seems no one involved is capable of doing anything but harassing him. thus, since at least part of his claim is true, it makes all of his claim just as believable as ya'lls claims to the opposite.

so yes, this thread is highly amusing because E_T not only makes himself look like a fool, but he makes everyone from CnG or any other alliance attempting to defend the harassment of E_T look like a fool. even those who gave attempted to give helpful advice and then log dumps on E_T when he goes stupid on them look like fools. no need to log dump cuz he goes stupid, instead say "ohs well" and ignore this thread then.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' date='06 June 2010 - 10:48 AM' timestamp='1275835686' post='2326281']

[/quote]
Why would it make more sense for hundreds of people, across at least a handful of alliances, to all put him on their ignore list, rather than him just not querying them?

edit: as someone else pointed out earlier, he is basically MK/CnG's Emily. Gets overly upset and at times hostile with his interactions with certain people yet at the same time refuses to stop initiating said interactions.

Edited by William Blake

[quote name='Dochartaigh' date='07 June 2010 - 01:08 AM' timestamp='1275836869' post='2326296']
well until ya'll prove that no one has harassed him back or ooc attacked him back, ya'll basically the same as him and allow the same conduct to occur against him that you state he is doing against you. so again, 2 wrongs do not make a right and all of you come off looking like immature, pathetic losers who need to get a life. if some random person queried me spouting crap, i tend to close the query. if it continues, i hit ignore. simple as that. i do not go about harassing the idiot back at all cuz it simply is not worth my time.

ya'll talkin on here making claims and every one of you comes off sounding as incoherent and rantful as E_T does. the mass attack on him versus the sensible ignoring action kinda makes his crazy story of mass conspiracy more believable since it appears not a single person had the capability to ignore him at all. something that the average person would do versus egging him on or harassing him. yet, it seems no one involved is capable of doing anything but harassing him. thus, since at least part of his claim is true, it makes all of his claim just as believable as ya'lls claims to the opposite.

so yes, this thread is highly amusing because E_T not only makes himself look like a fool, but he makes everyone from CnG or any other alliance attempting to defend the harassment of E_T look like a fool. even those who gave attempted to give helpful advice and then log dumps on E_T when he goes stupid on them look like fools. no need to log dump cuz he goes stupid, instead say "ohs well" and ignore this thread then.
[/quote]

Some "Captain of the DAWN Troll Squad" you are.

[quote name='William Blake' date='06 June 2010 - 10:09 AM' timestamp='1275836940' post='2326297']
Why would it make more sense for hundreds of people, across at least a handful of alliances, to all put him on their ignore list, rather than him just not querying them?

edit: as someone else pointed out earlier, he is basically MK/CnG's Emily. Gets overly upset and at times hostile with his interactions with certain people yet at the same time refuses to stop initiating said interactions.
[/quote]

well frankly, it seems he is incapable of not querying people and that advice has been doled out by a number of people already and ignored by E_T. so i saw no point in stating that when others have. what i don't get is why is it so bad for those he is querying to put him on ignore? that makes no sense to me regardless of if all of CN puts him on ignore. much like how the advice to MHA was to ignore Emily, i give the same advice to those E_T queries.

[quote name='Voytek' date='06 June 2010 - 10:12 AM' timestamp='1275837149' post='2326299']
Some "Captain of the DAWN Troll Squad" you are.
[/quote]

what? not sure what that exactly has to do with anything at all.

[quote name='Tiberius C Nero' date='06 June 2010 - 02:57 AM' timestamp='1275807421' post='2326018']
Yeah and NPO didn't run The Continuum and NpO didn't run Bleu. The Dominant alliances in blocks don't run the blocs, sure dude.
[/quote]

Because every alliance and every bloc are the exact same, regardless of who's in it.

I like the way you think.

Fake edit: Okay, the last bit's a lie.

[quote name='William Blake' date='06 June 2010 - 11:09 AM' timestamp='1275836940' post='2326297']

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You're being deliberately obtuse here. I can tell. No use trying to deny it. Tiberius may have been somewhat annoying and a little odd, but that does not give you the right to go to the lengths you did to harass this person.

As for Emily, this is nothing like that. Despite things I may have said in her defense, MHA never handled her in such a juvenile manner. They were content ignoring her even if she was not. MK on the other hand has had to draw attention to this and make attacks against this person. There really is no justification for this at all.

And Marx, you make this sound as if Tiberius did something horrid. He acted a little strange, and took things too personally and giving an emotional response. Worse things have been done. As for your "defending the indefensible" comment, the same can be said for MK's friends. You're just as wrong as Tiberius is here, if not more.[/color]

[quote name='potato' date='06 June 2010 - 12:09 PM' timestamp='1275840566' post='2326341']
What kind of harassing did we do exactly?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]This thread for example. Yes I am aware that he started it, however, the distress you put him through is uncalled for. As I have stated, although it may not be good for him, he does seem to be taking it personally. Would it really be asking so much for you just to step back?[/color]

[quote name='Banksy' date='06 June 2010 - 06:33 AM' timestamp='1275827598' post='2326201']
There is a forum on the MK boards, some people do not have access. Inside that forum there are a number of threads. One of those threads happens to have some E_T logs posted in it. The others contains controversial topics such as "Favourite N64 games" and "NHL Playoffs." Tinfoil hat etc
[/quote]
Both of which were created by me :)

But yeah, it's our allies-only subforum and we decided to keep the humour to those close to us. We didn't even put it in the public area on our boards, let alone the OWF.

Edited by Drai