Time to Celebrate

Cesar Julian

I just felt like celebrating the GRS finally falling under 5.00 for the first time in 2010, if I'm not mistaken. :awesome:

Have some beer, punch if underage, and join the celebration. Don't forget the cake. :D

[img]http://blog.goldfishtiger.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/71083487.jpg[/img]

[quote name='SirWilliam' date='01 May 2010 - 12:06 AM' timestamp='1272668799' post='2281776']
brb, nuking
[/quote]

Ach..damn you... [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img]

I suppose I'll collect today. Oddly enough, today is also the day I got this event option.

Option 1: Create the national Earth Day holiday to remind our citizens to protect the environment. 1 point of improvement to environment.

[quote name='Cesar Julian' date='30 April 2010 - 03:09 PM' timestamp='1272665368' post='2281702']
Have some beer, [b]punch if underage[/b], and join the celebration. Don't forget the cake. :D
[/quote]

No, don't hit children, that's mean.

Otherwise congrats to all :P

Edited by Iserlohn

[quote name='Owned-You' date='30 April 2010 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1272671579' post='2281856']
I suppose I'll collect today. Oddly enough, today is also the day I got this event option.

Option 1: Create the national Earth Day holiday to remind our citizens to protect the environment. 1 point of improvement to environment.
[/quote]
4/25/2010
5/25/2010
A neighboring nation has called for a new bill for increased action against global warming.

4/22/2010
5/22/2010
Green Peace activists within your nation are calling on the government to create a national Earth Day holiday. They claim that this holiday will serve to remind our citizens to appreciate their environment.

3/29/2010
4/28/2010
Your council has approached you about creating a trade route directly through a forest into a nearby nation.

Ever since the war started, my citizens seem to h ave become very concerned about the environment.

Ah GRL, you were too big for your own shoes. So you bought bigger ones. And bigger ones. And bigger ones.

And now you are back to the shoes you had originally. Order is resumed. (Next war, we break the 50 mark, ok?)

[quote name='flak attack' date='01 May 2010 - 09:11 AM' timestamp='1272730267' post='2282711']
4/25/2010
5/25/2010
A neighboring nation has called for a new bill for increased action against global warming.

4/22/2010
5/22/2010
Green Peace activists within your nation are calling on the government to create a national Earth Day holiday. They claim that this holiday will serve to remind our citizens to appreciate their environment.

3/29/2010
4/28/2010
Your council has approached you about creating a trade route directly through a forest into a nearby nation.

Ever since the war started, my citizens seem to h ave become very concerned about the environment.
[/quote]

Inorite?

Seriously, my citizens are always concerned about the environment. That's why Uralica has so many national parks. :ph34r: