Athens - Definitely not selling tech to gRÄMlins

[center][img]http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/4606/oneoneone.png[/IMG][/center]

Effective immediately, Athens will NO LONGER be selling units of TECHNOLOGY to The gRÄMlins. Until all wars are over. This is for the following reasons.

1) RAMirus is completely evil and injustice
2) The gRÄMlins is an alliance that has gone completely inane and does not realize the RAMifications of their actions.
3) Being mean is immoral. Athens is immoral. the gRÄMlins is very immoral. Therefore we hate each other. No tech deals. NO donations.
4) We really want the technology for ourselves, although selling to gRÄMlins right now would be funny.
5) We would like to get some mindless hails from the peanut gallery, OR not get mindless hails and be able to point out the hypocrisy.

with hope in injustice for the future,

Your friend, Athens

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ejayrazz' date='15 April 2010 - 04:57 PM' timestamp='1271365039' post='2261696']
So they felt it was a good decision...you felt it was wrong. So because you felt GDA was wrong, because it was YOUR opinion, you create this?

Oh God.
[/quote]
And a somewhat similar chain of events lead to you posting in this thread.

[quote name='Snowbeast' date='15 April 2010 - 04:59 PM' timestamp='1271365147' post='2261700']
And a somewhat similar chain of events lead to you posting in this thread.
[/quote]
Yeah cause my opinion trumps all (sarcasm). Cause posting a reply and creating a thread are similar.

Circular rhetoric. Let's continue dancing; Ejay likes dancing.

Edited by Ejayrazz

Proper thing after you made a fool out of yourself in GDA thread, would be to let it go. Cut your losses and let the thing blow over. I mean, its "just GDA banning couple of tech deals",...

But you couldn't do that, could you? :D

I suppose you tried to be funny and cute,...or something. You did made me laugh though, probably not for the reasons you wanted xD

Keep up the good work Londo, the day is young o/

xD

Edited by Branimir

[quote name='Londo Mollari' date='15 April 2010 - 03:50 PM' timestamp='1271364640' post='2261682']
5) We would like to get some mindless hails from the peanut gallery,
[/quote]

[quote name='The Warrior' date='15 April 2010 - 04:00 PM' timestamp='1271365231' post='2261703']
I applaud the move, but I don't applaud the sarcasm.
[/quote]

It's things like this that make me have hope for the future of Planet Bob. And the gRÄMlins. :awesome:

Can I get a coupla hallelujahs?

[quote name='Branimir' date='15 April 2010 - 04:04 PM' timestamp='1271365480' post='2261706']
Proper thing after you made a fool out of yourself in GDA thread, would be to let it go. Cut your losses and let the thing blow over. I mean, its "just GDA banning couple of tech deals",...

But you couldn't do that, could you? :D[/quote]

No GDA and Octava Orden's courageous and meaningful stand has caused me to see the light and Athens will no longer be selling tech to the gRÄMlins.

[quote]I suppose you tried to be funny and cute,...or something. You did made me laugh though, probably not for the reasons you wanted xD

Keep up the good work Londo, the day is young o/[/quote]

Hey, as long as we're all having a good time. :P

[quote name='Ejayrazz' date='15 April 2010 - 03:01 PM' timestamp='1271365258' post='2261704']
Yeah cause my opinion trumps all (sarcasm). [b]Cause posting a reply and creating a thread are similar.[/b]

Circular rhetoric. Let's continue dancing; Ejay likes dancing.
[/quote]
Did you just say what I think you said? SARCASTICALLY?