Athens - Definitely not selling tech to gRÄMlins

[quote name='hizzy' date='15 April 2010 - 10:20 PM' timestamp='1271384413' post='2262126']
i lol'd cause you criticized GDA for doing this before you.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure this is a sarcastic announcement, Hizzy.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Penkala' date='16 April 2010 - 08:45 AM' timestamp='1271389525' post='2262205']
I'm pretty sure this is a sarcastic announcement, Hizzy.
[/quote]

Ah, indeed it is.

I guess I can't tell the difference between sarcasm and idiocy when it's coming from a source that I don't know well (or in some cases don't expect better from).

[quote name='Stonewall Jaxon' date='15 April 2010 - 07:37 PM' timestamp='1271385445' post='2262145']
You seemed quite moral before the Karma War. Isn't hypocrisy convenient?
[/quote]
Are you really trying to mine some serious topic out of this? i'm starting to see NSO as they truly are--an angsty coalition of whiny teenage brats--although for so long i had hoped and believed it wasn't true.

inb4 "oh and you have a SPARTAN saying that about you."

Edited by Seth Muscarella

[quote name='maxnmike' date='15 April 2010 - 09:55 PM' timestamp='1271386535' post='2262160']
You know Londo, you and a great many other "leaders" should follow Tulak Hord's lead and retire. Although not for the same reasons.
[/quote]

Who are you? Where are you from? Do you have any idea what I have done or continue to do for my alliance?

I am tempted to retire sometimes though, running an alliance is a lot of work. :P

[quote name='Lusitan' date='15 April 2010 - 10:42 PM' timestamp='1271389355' post='2262202']
I admit I loled :PYou could have done just this from the start instead of setting up the poor show on the GDA thread. Hopefully it wasn't Archon telling you to stop, again :smug:
[/quote]

You know I thought about it and I was being really cranky and completely unfair to GDA in the other thread. If we don't ever give anyone else a chance to change, then we're going to be locked into the same old cycle forever. And that's no fun. And no Archon has not said a word to me about any of this, he is my ally, not my nursemaid. Chip chip.

Glad you liked it. :smug:

[quote name='wenwillthisend' date='16 April 2010 - 12:25 AM' timestamp='1271395487' post='2262350']
So, ummmmm can I buy some tech?
[/quote]

Oh sorry man, we have more buyers than sellers and thus tend to try not to sell tech to anyone outside of Athens at all. Any deals with Athens sellers going outside of Athens are usually because of friendship between our players and other alliance members. :psyduck:

Also The Grämlins are [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lORCuR84-_8]DARKSIDED[/url]. But I still like ya'll. Just not selling tech to you. Or anyone else. :unsure:

[quote name='Londo Mollari' date='16 April 2010 - 01:24 AM' timestamp='1271395441' post='2262346']
You know I thought about it and I was being really cranky and completely unfair to GDA in the other thread. If we don't ever give anyone else a chance to change, then we're going to be locked into the same old cycle forever. And that's no fun. And no Archon has not said a word to me about any of this, he is my ally, not my nursemaid. Chip chip.
[/quote]

I thought I told you to shut up Londo >:|

Go back to making me [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smug.gif[/img]

[quote name='Seth Muscarella' date='16 April 2010 - 05:08 AM' timestamp='1271394489' post='2262300']
Are you really trying to mine some serious topic out of this? i'm starting to see NSO as they truly are--an angsty coalition of whiny teenage brats--although for so long i had hoped and believed it wasn't true.

[/quote]

Yours is an alliance of war profiteers and sell-outs. Plus, being a teenager makes me feel young again.

[quote name='Mussolandia' date='16 April 2010 - 12:36 AM' timestamp='1271396158' post='2262379']
Londo, you're so funny!
[/quote]

I know. And if you will [url=http://www.cn-athens.com/index.php?board=1.0]apply[/url] here you can be subjected to my wit constantly. Doesn't that sound absolutely delightful? :laugh:

[quote name='Shinpah' date='16 April 2010 - 12:36 AM' timestamp='1271396192' post='2262381']
I thought I told you to shut up Londo >:|

Go back to making me [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smug.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Back in your cage Shinpah! Back!

And with that, unless anyone else has anything to add about how Athens is not selling tech to The Grämlins, which is the topic at hand... :blink:

[quote name='Londo Mollari' date='16 April 2010 - 05:43 AM' timestamp='1271396603' post='2262398']
I know. And if you will [url="http://www.cn-athens.com/index.php?board=1.0"]apply[/url] here you can be subjected to my wit constantly. Doesn't that sound absolutely delightful? :laugh:

[/quote]

Oh I get the routine now. The smiley at the end tells me I should be laughing. Ha ha.

[quote name='Londo Mollari' date='15 April 2010 - 04:50 PM' timestamp='1271364640' post='2261682']
[center][img]http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/4606/oneoneone.png[/IMG][/center]

Effective immediately, Athens will NO LONGER be selling units of TECHNOLOGY to The gRÄMlins. Until all wars are over. This is for the following reasons.

1) RAMirus is completely evil and injustice
2) The gRÄMlins is an alliance that has gone completely inane and does not realize the RAMifications of their actions.
3) Being mean is immoral. Athens is immoral. the gRÄMlins is very immoral. Therefore we hate each other. No tech deals. NO donations.
4) We really want the technology for ourselves, although selling to gRÄMlins right now would be funny.
5) We would like to get some mindless hails from the peanut gallery, OR not get mindless hails and be able to point out the hypocrisy.

with hope in injustice for the future,

Your friend, Athens
[/quote]
Londo for a while now I didn't really know why I didn't like you or your alliance. Thanks for making it clear to me, and good luck.

[quote name='Seth Muscarella' date='16 April 2010 - 01:08 AM' timestamp='1271394489' post='2262300']
Are you really trying to mine some serious topic out of this? i'm starting to see NSO as they truly are--[b]SITH[/b]--although for so long i had hoped and believed it wasn't true.

[/quote]
Search your feelings Seth... You know it be true.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' date='16 April 2010 - 02:10 AM' timestamp='1271380235' post='2262023']
I can confirm that Athens definitely doesn't have any aid deals of any kind (tech or otherwise) with Gramlins.

However, the following alliances have a nation or nations that do active aid deals with Gramlins:

IRON POW (hamil2 to be specific, IRON...should you wish to take action later)
[/quote]

He ran to peace mode but we are aware of him and will deal with it as appropriate, Pows taking advantage of your hospitality <_<

[quote name='MCRABT' date='16 April 2010 - 01:56 PM' timestamp='1271418942' post='2262724']
He ran to peace mode but we are aware of him and will deal with it as appropriate, Pows taking advantage of your hospitality <_<
[/quote]
He just made it more difficult for his comrades, sadly...

While i will also thank you for not breaking the precedent that selling to an alliance at war is the same as fighting them directly. I also understand you felt GDAs announcement was unneseccary. Sometimes Londo you can amaze me with your diplomatic skill especially in private, I just wonder why you have to try and be an asshat in public.

heres a mindless hail for your not selling to Ramlins

heres a facepalm for just looking like a jerk.

Was this supposed to be funny? Get Diorno back to give you some tips and pointers or something, because it was not good at all. Didn't produce a laugh, didn't even raise a smile, I just winced at the unbearably stilted nature of it. 2/10.

[quote name='Londo Mollari' date='16 April 2010 - 12:24 AM' timestamp='1271395441' post='2262346']
You know I thought about it and I was being really cranky and completely unfair to GDA in the other thread. If we don't ever give anyone else a chance to change, then we're going to be locked into the same old cycle forever. And that's no fun. And no Archon has not said a word to me about any of this, [b]he is my ally, not my nursemaid.[/b] Chip chip.
[/quote]

Naturally he isn't, as nursemaid implies he is female. Now, unless the general CN community is grossly misinformed, the notion that Archon is a woman would appear to be a falsehood.

Now that said, I really don't know what to make of this thread. All it makes me wish for is for people to just start nuking each other again so we can cut out all these obnoxious threads.