IRON released from terms.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_UIXOn06Pz70/SyhCW4yInVI/AAAAAAAAJK8/ZICgr31eFCo/s800/Bacon+Chocolate+Chip+Cookies+2+500.jpg[/img]
Because you are so sweet BACoN I give you this and a plate to try out. Nothing but class form you guys :wub: o/

BACoN Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter (softened, feel free to replace some with bacon grease)
1/2 cup brown sugar (packed)
1/2 cup white sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/8 cup all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup dark chocolate chunks
5 strips bacon (I used candied bacon)

Directions:
1. Cream the butter and sugar in a bowl.
2. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
3. Mix the flour, baking soda and salt in another bowl.
4. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet.
5. Mix in the chocolate and the bacon.
6. Place the dough onto a cookie sheet one table spoon at a time.
7. Bake in a 350F preheated oven for 8-10 minutes.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='13 April 2010 - 10:19 PM' timestamp='1271211562' post='2259532']
Well, if you change your mind, I will hail that post a hundred times. :lol1:
[/quote]
Don't hold your breath. :P

[quote name='kpcurley' date='13 April 2010 - 11:00 PM' timestamp='1271213993' post='2259601']
Hey we werent joking about our terms, IRON basically fulfilled them. It's just impossible to hold them to an unlimited clause, unless we should of kept them under terms forever...
[/quote]
It was a joke (lulzy if you will) term. That's all I meant.

...OH GOD. Bacon, IN cookies!?

[quote name='kpcurley' date='13 April 2010 - 07:54 PM' timestamp='1271202867' post='2259310']
We also realized that since there would likely never be a need for many more pans, since they last forever.
[/quote]
You've obviously never seen me cook, and I do plan on cooking at your place quite often.

o/ The Benevolent BACoN

[quote name='wilhelm the demented' date='14 April 2010 - 09:13 AM' timestamp='1271229212' post='2259832']
I was looking forward to supplying the entire Spartan army with frying pans as helmets. :(

We are in desperate need of an upgrade.

Still good to see, nonetheless!

o/ the Divine Swine

o/ BACoN
[/quote]

seriously....I have a feeling you guys would be better off [i]without[/i] the wicker baskets.

[quote name='Olaf Styke' date='14 April 2010 - 09:31 AM' timestamp='1271230268' post='2259844']
pfff, nah bro, you don't know us
[/quote]

I've seen your wicker phalanx. It's impressive how your warriors take on the appearance of impenetrable patio furniture.

[quote name='Methrage' date='13 April 2010 - 08:10 PM' timestamp='1271203806' post='2259334']
What would be interesting is if some of IRON's allies were released from their no re-entry surrender clauses or if some of the alliances asking reps of IRON waived them in light of what Gremlins are doing at least. This symbolic move by BACON is good stuff and hopefully more follow their lead who are actually holding alliances to anything.
[/quote]

You all have been asking for this for a week. If we decide to do it (unlikely) it won't be because of your continued posts on the matter. In fact, having some of your 'stars' lining up to support the idea just makes the rest of us gag even more at the thought of fulfilling your wishes. So give it a rest, [i]please[/i].

[quote]Well, if you change your mind, I will hail that post a hundred times.[/quote]

MK responds much more favorably to free tech, fwiw.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='potato' date='14 April 2010 - 06:06 AM' timestamp='1271250376' post='2260048']
I like how everyone is hailing BACoN for releasing IRON from... [i]a joke term[/i].
[/quote]

I think it is safe to assume that most people posting here are aware it is a joke term. It was a good gesture nonetheless. Now go back to thinking you are better than everybody that doesn't share your side of the sandbox, little boy.