IRON released from terms.

Hello Planet Bob,

Many of you may view BACoN as a global tyrant that impresses it's will across the political spectrum. Then again many of may ask your self "who's BACoN? and "Why am I suddenly hungry?". If your view is the former, then we wish to change that perception and show the kinder gentler side of BACoN.

To that effect, we are hereby releasing IRON from the terms owed to BACoN as a result of the recent conflict. For reference here is the snippet from the "Easter Sunday Accords" which pertains to BACoN and IRON

[quote]2. TOP, IRON, DAWN, TSO, and TORN admit defeat and surrender to the collective forces of the Complaints & Grievances Union (Athens, Federation of Buccaneers, Greenland Republic, League Of Shadows Treaty, Orange Defense Network, and Mushroom Kingdom), [b]Blatantly Awesome Coalition of Nations,[/b] Dark Fist, Federation of Armed Nations, Farkistan, Genesis, Imperial Assault Alliance, Nemesis, Open Source Alliance, Ronin, Sparta, and The Resistance.[/quote]

[quote]5. IRON shall pay the following reparations and agrees to the additional terms:
a. 110k direct tech to C&G.
b. 15k indirect tech to Sparta. Sparta agrees to reduce TOOL and Legion reparations by 15% as an act of good faith.
c. 10k tech to Fark paid for at a rate of $3 million per 150 tech, as well as a beer review.
d. A bourbon review from IRON leadership for FAN.
e. [b]Unlimited cast iron frying pans to BACoN for bacon cooking purposes.[/b][/quote]

It should be noted that BACoN came to this decision based on Peron's (IRON's President) commendable diplomatic efforts. He supplied us with the first shipment on time and with good demeanor. We also realized that since there would likely never be a need for many more pans, since they last forever.

While it's true we imposed terms that are technically impossible to complete, it should be noted that we are in fact being benevolent rather than oppressive.

I would like to personally thank IRON for a fun war.

Sincerley
His Royal Succulence, Emperor Kpcurley

P.S. You may submit complaints and any grievances to www.cnbacon.com

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would be interesting is if some of IRON's allies were released from their no re-entry surrender clauses or if some of the alliances asking reps of IRON waived them in light of what Gremlins are doing at least. This symbolic move by BACON is good stuff and hopefully more follow their lead who are actually holding alliances to anything.

Edited by Methrage

CnG, Sparta, Fark, and Fan you should be taking notes on Bacon's example of being full of win ;)

Also, why do I have an image of my head of peron just posting the same picture of a cast iron frying pan in Bacon's forums, over and over and over again?

Edit

also this,

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='13 April 2010 - 07:02 PM' timestamp='1271203314' post='2259319']
Saw the title and almost flipped the $%&@ out. Good stuff, though, BACON.
[/quote]

Edited by supercoolyellow

Thanks Bacon. Thing is, Bacon is my favorite food and I know i will die from a clogged artery one of these years. Now look, my favorite food brings more joy to me in the virtual world.

o/

At first I thought this was an announcement stating that ramlins would give up their futile efforts to get IRON to abide by terms of their own imposing but this is a pretty good showing BaCon. :) Maybe Ramlins will change their mind soon enough? Or am I just dreaming and rambling? Either, congrats to IRON and BaCon. :)

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='13 April 2010 - 08:16 PM' timestamp='1271204195' post='2259345']
CnG, Sparta, Fark, and Fan you should be taking notes on Bacon's example of being full of win ;)
[/quote]

C&G, and I suspect the others, will consider IRON's and any others' terms complete once they've actually completed them (sorry brah, we have no joke terms to release them from). As was agreed to. ;)

[quote name='SirWilliam' date='13 April 2010 - 09:17 PM' timestamp='1271211452' post='2259527']
C&G, and I suspect the others, will consider IRON's and any others' terms complete once they've actually completed them (sorry brah, we have no joke terms to release them from). As was agreed to. ;)
[/quote]

Well, if you change your mind, I will hail that post a hundred times. :lol1: