IRON released from terms.

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' date='15 April 2010 - 06:37 AM' timestamp='1271327858' post='2261197']
Enjoy your pointless barbs, that offer little to the discussion at hand and only go to show what an uptight personality you really have, all directed towards an alliance you know little about. Since really that's all this post is.

Oops, nearly forgot the safety wink, you know, so it looks like I'm joking and being light hearted even though I mean every single word I've said.

;)
[/quote]

Spot-on assessment, even if it's overlooking his overwhelming self-righteousness a bit.

No safety wink here.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kpcurley' date='15 April 2010 - 05:13 PM' timestamp='1271347978' post='2261406']

I am this close to publicaly accusing you of being a spy. How did TTK know our secret plans? :P
[/quote]

I'm the Maroon Marshal of Sex. Pillow talk reveals all my friend.

[quote name='Darth Elecian' date='13 April 2010 - 07:58 PM' timestamp='1271206680' post='2259398']
At first I thought this was an announcement stating that ramlins would give up their futile efforts to get IRON to abide by terms of their own imposing but this is a pretty good showing BaCon. :) Maybe Ramlins will change their mind soon enough? Or am I just dreaming and rambling? Either, congrats to IRON and BaCon. :)
[/quote]
Basically this.

Excellent Show BACON :)

[quote]That is so clearly what we intended when we made this announcement. Instead of trying to make a good diplomatic gesture. I direct my alliance to gain the love and adoration of planet bob[/quote]
When you impose a joke term, and then only a few days later post a thread to release the alliance from it, yeah, that's what it looks like.

Also it's funny to see some C&G people (or hangers-on) deciding that because I criticised their actions, they don't like me any more and are getting out the personal insults.

[quote name='SirWilliam' date='15 April 2010 - 08:08 PM' timestamp='1271358492' post='2261577']
Spot-on assessment, even if it's overlooking his overwhelming self-righteousness a bit.

No safety wink here.
[/quote]

Oh rest assured my safety wink was entirely ironic.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='16 April 2010 - 12:30 PM' timestamp='1271417419' post='2262712']Also it's funny to see some C&G people (or hangers-on) deciding that because I criticised their actions, they don't like me any more and are getting out the personal insults.[/quote]

Oh brilliant. You can judge an entire alliance based on this one post and no knowledge of them whatsoever, but when someone judges you by your post, along with previous experience of you and your personality/posting style, you're going to play the victim and claim to be insulted. What's the difference between you accusing BACoN of seeking attention because of their jokes, and me accusing you of having an uptight personality because you can't take said jokes at face value? Seems to me like insulting an entire alliance would be the worse action, but hey, what do I know?

I decided I didn't like your posting anymore a long time ago, nothing to do with this particular post, just as an FYI.

Edited by Poyplemonkeys

I didn't insult anyone, unless you think pointing out a thread appears to be a publicity stunt to be 'insulting'. In fact I never even mentioned the alliance in my posts. Whereas you went straight for comments directed at my personality.

I don't really care what you think, though. It's sadder to see Sir William agreeing with you.

So what was your post supposed to achieve? I mean you claim you weren't trying to say anything negative (insulting) about the alliance, and it certainly wasn't an attempt to paint them in a positive light, so what? You just come in here and say nothing? Also no, I didn't go directly for your personality. I pointed out how worthless and baseless your words were before inferring that the fact you can't even enjoy a joke that those on the receiving end enjoyed shows how tightly wound you are.

Never even mentioned the alliance in your post :D What a crock.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='16 April 2010 - 07:30 AM' timestamp='1271417419' post='2262712']
joke term
[/quote]
I resent that. Having enough frying pans to sustain the addictions of an alliance full of bacon lovers is quite a challenge, and the terms were to resupply us with the pans we had to melt down into supplies and ammunition for the war.