Milk Review

Ivan Moldavi

I like chocolate milk. It tastes like milk, but it has chocolate in it. Official Alohan policy on milk, however, is that both regular and chocolate milk have their benefits. Aloha, of course, has a zero tolerance policy regarding Ovaltine.

Edited by Krack

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bilrow' date='27 February 2010' post='2205965']I am so lactose intolerant just looking at that picture makes my stomach turn. :P[/quote]
[quote name='Katsumi' date='27 February 2010' post='2206415']I'm somewhat lactose intolerant. I'd feel rather unwell if I drank that much milk. :mellow:[/quote]
Try goat milk. I'm sure that you can find a "brand" that you like (it can taste quite strong, but much less if heated or boiled first).

About the OP, milk is a good beverage (although skim... <_< ), but there's no reason to disregard beer. They are just OK for different times and situations (and yes, I [i]know[/i] what we're talking of, that's why I say this!)

[quote name='Grand Lord of Funk' date='27 February 2010 - 08:46 AM' timestamp='1267289391' post='2206615']
Soooo I get warned about posting a "useless thread" and this thing lives on for two pages with no locking? Oooooookaaaaaay.

GLF
[/quote]

It isn't useless. It's part of surrender terms with FARK.

I enjoy a beer as long as its of the finer quality that is out of most people's price range. I was just enjoying the war so much I didn't want it to surrender at all, but since I'm drinking it now might as well write a few words.

[url="http://animenexus.org/index.php?page=exhibition&id=1312"]Stella Artois, Reassuringly Expensive - Schumann [2007 Young Director Award Belgium Lager Commercial][/url]
I got one of these yesterday and am enjoying it right now actually, its a pretty good beer. A belgium lager although its not to heavy of a beer and a golden color. Better than most american beers I've drank, although I've still had better.

[img]http://www.japanprobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/stella_artois.jpg[/img]

Anyways I'll admit defeat this time since my alliance surrendered, so well played. We were vastly outnumbered and all that, but a win is a win. You can consider this to be a beer review be of peace and hopes that others in this war will have peace as well without reps. Good luck to everyone still fighting.