Milk Review

Ivan Moldavi

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Corinan' date='27 February 2010 - 01:18 PM' timestamp='1267298519' post='2206793']
I prefer whole milk. The rest is watered down crap. Chocolate milk is the best though.
[/quote]

Dopp, you wonderful !@#$%^&, stop saying what I want to say before I say it.

[quote name='Hymenbreach' date='27 February 2010 - 08:13 PM' timestamp='1267319812' post='2207211']
I don't drink milk or alcohol, so I'm glad I never got asked to do a drink review. What good would an ambrosia review be for you poor mortals? Eh?
[/quote]
Well someone from IRON did do a video game review for Karma war...

[quote name='Hymenbreach' date='28 February 2010 - 11:13 AM' timestamp='1267319812' post='2207211']
I don't drink milk or alcohol, so I'm glad I never got asked to do a drink review. What good would an ambrosia review be for you poor mortals? Eh?
[/quote]
Well it might persuade me to switch it and stop using the elixir of life. :P

[quote name='Style #386' date='27 February 2010 - 10:40 PM' timestamp='1267310644' post='2207036']
What do you gents think about unpasteurized milk?
[/quote]

Delicious. Although for whatever reason it's illegal to sell it for human consumption in Oklahoma. I still prefer it.

Not really much of a review, to be honest. More of a couple of statements. That said, I love milk. I drink 1%, simply because when I drink nearly a gallon a day, it gets expensive, and the 1% is the cheapest. Also, for all those saying chocolate milk, I must enlighten you to the glory that is the official state drink of Rhode Island, [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee_milk"]Coffee Milk[/URL].

Edited by WCaesarD

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' date='02 March 2010 - 04:20 PM' timestamp='1267547139' post='2211364']
Skimmed has no flavour, there's nothing like a thick rich full fat glass of milk in the morning, but I drink semi-skimmed milk as it's a bit healthier and you have some flavour, you have to have a compromise.
[/quote]
Skimmed milk also has a flavour and it's good, it's also the healtiest.
Milk is indeed good for you and i do enjoy a glass for breakfast, but even so i prefer other drinks like, ie beer!