NSO Government Change

[quote name='JT Jag' date='26 February 2010 - 09:49 PM' timestamp='1267249973' post='2206010']
Over-under 12 months until Ivan wanders off and forms another successful Order from scratch?

I'm taking the under, he has a great pedigree. To use a reference from another world, he's the Larry Brown of Planet Bob.
[/quote]
Agreed. Or perhaps he returns to restore Pacifica now that their house is in shambles. Of course, Larry Brown has never returned to the same team 2x, but he did flirt with going back to UCLA a couple of times.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='lanceman1972' date='27 February 2010 - 02:45 PM' timestamp='1267300115' post='2206816']
Agreed. Or perhaps he returns to restore Pacifica now that their house is in shambles. Of course, Larry Brown has never returned to the same team 2x, but he did flirt with going back to UCLA a couple of times.
[/quote]
Last I checked Pacifica was marching back towards the top of the rankings while being demilitarized. Not what most would call a shambles but I guess some people do have pretty high standards.

[quote name='Pyroman' date='27 February 2010 - 01:38 PM' timestamp='1267296114' post='2206772']
Forgive my insubordination, "Darth" Stabby.

I want to say Conebone made the one I'm using. You're welcome to use that one or ask him for something else.

Edit: I forgot he left the NSO, but I'm sure he'd be willing to help out for old times sake, or at least point you in the direction of someone else capable of making you a good sig. If not I have someone in mind who could make one.
[/quote]
Look at the detail in the fine craftsmanship of that sig. And even better, it only took 30-45 minutes to make! If you'd really like a half-assed sig made in paint Ivan, I'd be most delighted to help you out. :P

I respect Mr Moldavi for acting on his word. However, I think it was an odd word to give. All alliances, given al long enough span, will lose a war, regardless of power, size or diplomatic manoevering. Still, again, props for standing by your word.

Oh, and I am looking forward to a future full of frivoulous fun watching NSO make people pay for it in the future.

I have nothing to add here really except, congratulations to the new lord of the sith. Can I suggest that you begin all of your postings with, [i]chuckles[/i]. Or, if that is already taken, start them all off with, [i]yawns[/i], or [i]grunts[/i].

[quote name='Kitsuki' date='27 February 2010 - 09:32 PM' timestamp='1267324549' post='2207316']
I have nothing to add here really except, congratulations to the new lord of the sith. Can I suggest that you begin all of your postings with, [i]chuckles[/i]. Or, if that is already taken, start them all off with, [i]yawns[/i], or [i]grunts[/i].
[/quote]

I prefer [i]seductive glares[/i].