Imperial Decree - New Polar

[quote name='Crymson' date='06 February 2010 - 12:52 AM' timestamp='1265435535' post='2163286']
Well before we, IRON and TORN attacked MK and GR, we were notified by Grub that he would not honor the treaties he had with those two alliances. We came in on Polaris's front and we were given statements in poor faith.

[quote][22:48] <Crymson[TOP]> Do you acknowledge that you yourself, before our attacks on MK and GR, stated all of the following: your approval of our war plans against those alliances, your intention to not honor those treaties in this instance, and your agreement that our attack was part of the greater war against \m/ and their allies?
[22:49] <AlmightyGrub> correct
[22:49] <Crymson[TOP]> You acknowledge all of the above?
[22:49] <AlmightyGrub> yes
[22:49] <Crymson[TOP]> Great.
[22:49] <AlmightyGrub> I have never said I dont
[22:49] <Crymson[TOP]> I'm sure you have no issue with me posting that segment on the OWF.
[22:49] <Crymson[TOP]> Is that correct?
[22:50] <AlmightyGrub> do whatever you feel you need to Crymson[/quote]

For only the second time in this game---the first was watching the NPO declare war on OV in the middle of negotiations I was mediating---I find myself somewhat speechless.
[/quote]
Would you say, then, that AlmightyGrub is, oh, a snake in the grass?

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='AirMe' date='06 February 2010 - 12:15 AM' timestamp='1265436957' post='2163494']
Should have thought of that when you guys re-declared on FARK instead of waiting for them to finish voting.
[/quote]
What do internal FARK votes have to do with us honoring our treaty with IRON?

[quote name='Prime minister Johns' date='06 February 2010 - 01:18 AM' timestamp='1265437097' post='2163508']
OK... I am confused now. What side does this put us on?
I am getting confused now and from the looks of things I am not the only one.
[/quote]

You are on the "Grub" side.

Everyone else is on the "Not Grub" side.

Gopher made this clear a few days ago in his stats thread.

[quote name='Simon De Montfort' date='06 February 2010 - 01:15 AM' timestamp='1265436936' post='2163490']
So Polar sold their last remnants of the honor for one measly declaration on a TOP nation?
[/quote]

Exactly! You are quite right, good fellow.

[quote name='AirMe' date='06 February 2010 - 06:15 AM' timestamp='1265436957' post='2163494']
Should have thought of that when you guys re-declared on FARK instead of waiting for them to finish voting.
[/quote]
We have made it clear on several occasions we're not gonna be out of this until IRON is. Unlike Fark, GOD wasn't at war with IRON.

Pack up and head home, AirMe.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='06 February 2010 - 12:18 AM' timestamp='1265437131' post='2163512']
Not likely. Polaris hit GOD, and GOD is kinda upset~
[/quote]

Riiiiight like GOD's allies won't be suggesting that they take it easy so all of NpO's nukes can be sent TOP's way.

[quote name='Killer Monkey land' date='06 February 2010 - 01:10 AM' timestamp='1265436656' post='2163452']
I do believe MK is admitting they are losing very badly and are desperate to make this last ditch effort.
[/quote]
You're cute. I could just eat you right on up!

[quote name='heggo' date='06 February 2010 - 01:19 AM' timestamp='1265437158' post='2163516']
What do internal FARK votes have to do with us honoring our treaty with IRON?
[/quote]

So wait, are you mad that Polar lead you into a conflict and then left you on the field? Or are you mad that you helped propagate a conflict and Polar graciously activated an MDP in order to help you in said offensive conflict? You guys are sending mixed messages.

[quote name='Arcturus Jefferson' date='06 February 2010 - 06:21 AM' timestamp='1265437275' post='2163526']
I have to laugh at the TOP (and co) people who are cursing Polar after so recently cheering their re-entry against GOD. Polar didn't enter on your behalf, they entered on behalf of the NSO. If you had paid attention (and not tried to make political hay) you might've been less disappointed.
[/quote]
I'd say I'm pretty disappointed myself, and I'm in the alliance they ostensibly declared on behalf of!

[quote name='Seerow' date='06 February 2010 - 01:19 AM' timestamp='1265437161' post='2163517']
You are on the "Grub" side.

Everyone else is on the "Not Grub" side.

Gopher made this clear a few days ago in his stats thread.
[/quote]

My head just asploded.

[quote name='Arcturus Jefferson' date='05 February 2010 - 10:21 PM' timestamp='1265437275' post='2163526']
I have to laugh at the TOP (and co) people who are cursing Polar after so recently cheering their re-entry against GOD. Polar didn't enter on your behalf, they entered on behalf of the NSO. If you had paid attention (and not tried to make political hay) you might've been less disappointed.
[/quote]

Where is TOP cursing Polar?

[quote name='Chron' date='06 February 2010 - 01:18 AM' timestamp='1265437132' post='2163513']
If they had been all about honoring treaties, they would have declared on Fark. [/quote]
I didn't see this when they declared on GOD, in defense of you. At least they made the effort to make your burden less, even if it wasn't ideal. I don't know the particulars as I honestly care little.

What I do know is, peace was worked hard for and its sad to see that that side escalated the way it did.
[quote]
Or not declared on \m/ to begin with, or even threaten to go through MK to take down Athens. Shut the hell up, you hypocritical, two-faced mouthbreather.
[/quote]
This is such a deliberate attempt to provoke a heated response out of me, and I will not take the hook.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='06 February 2010 - 01:15 AM' timestamp='1265436947' post='2163492']
They defended you, and defended us.
It is the best way to go, to honor all of their treaties the best they can :/
It may not be pretty, but Grub is not one for pretty.
[/quote]

This is stupid. TOP/TSO were actually feeding war aid into Polar nations. Essentially, we paid for their war against us.

classy.

[quote name='Chron' date='06 February 2010 - 01:18 AM' timestamp='1265437132' post='2163513']
If they had been all about honoring treaties, they would have declared on Fark.

Or not declared on \m/ to begin with, or even threaten to go through MK to take down Athens. Shut the hell up, you hypocritical, two-faced mouthbreather.
[/quote]

"u mad?" is about the most appropriate thing I can think of to say here.

Seriously NpO went back to war on that side solely for you, not even MK has been as disrespectful as you are being right now. You might want to step back, close OWF, and come back to this in the morning with a clear head before you cause yourself more trouble than it's worth.

[quote name='Stetson' date='06 February 2010 - 01:20 AM' timestamp='1265437257' post='2163525']
Riiiiight like GOD's allies won't be suggesting that they take it easy so all of NpO's nukes can be sent TOP's way.
[/quote]
You clearly don't know Xiphosis.

[quote name='AirMe' date='06 February 2010 - 12:21 AM' timestamp='1265437304' post='2163528']
So wait, are you mad that Polar lead you into a conflict and then left you on the field? Or are you mad that you helped propagate a conflict and Polar graciously activated an MDP in order to help you in said offensive conflict? You guys are sending mixed messages.
[/quote]
I'm upset that Archon has taken the opportunity to try and further damage his supposed ally and friend. Granted, since MK is only continuing this war and forcing all of their other allies to absorb more unnecessary damage in order to try and gain and measly statistical advantage over TOP, that's not too surprising.

[quote name='Arcturus Jefferson' date='06 February 2010 - 04:21 PM' timestamp='1265437275' post='2163526']
[/quote]
This man has never heard about sides of a war.

In fact, I don't know if the NpO/NSO treaty can withstand this latest betrayal by Grub.

[quote name='The AUT' date='05 February 2010 - 10:10 PM' timestamp='1265436650' post='2163451']
AlmightyGrub:

I dream of the day I cram 25 nukes down your nation's throat.

Just sayin' :smug:
[/quote]

Keep smokin' whatever you're smokin'. It is working.

[quote name='AirMe' date='06 February 2010 - 06:21 AM' timestamp='1265437304' post='2163528']
[/quote]
Oh, you're E-lawyering. That's cute, why it's almost as if you're silly enough to believe the nonsense you're saying.

Polaris left us out to dry, dragged in our other MDP partners, and we made what moves we could to get what allies we could out of the war started by Polaris.

[i]Gracious[/i] is one of the many words I would not use to describe Polaris' actions these past couple of weeks. Get over yourself Airme, considering how much finger wagging you've been doing, you've got no business talking crap.