Imperial Decree - New Polar

[quote name='D34th' date='09 February 2010 - 05:43 PM' timestamp='1265755435' post='2171324']
I think I should give up, you aren't reading my posts, I never said that you told that Polar used GR or other allies, but a member of your alliance did, read bellow:

If he isn't talking only about GR tell me when Polaris used any ally and then canceled on them, I dare you can't while I already pointed when yours did. You keep talking about me refusing his argument and attacking his character, but what's his argument? Do you even know what an argument is? All he is doing is blaming my alliance of doing something without show evidences or when it happened before, is it an argument for you? For me is BS mainly when his own alliance has a history of doing that.

Whatever make you sleep, but what happened was that Sparta leave Continuum 8 days before Karma war, you can't change that. So ask your members to look their own alliance's history before talking about NpO using alliances and then discard then or ask then to at least show an example/prove of what they are claiming . Until there I see no argument just baseless acusations.
[/quote]

First, you asked me to answer for my member concerning you using your allies, what exactly did you want me to answer when I never made a claim one way or the other? That is assuming I agree with him. You are clearly not understanding my posts whatsoever.

Furthermore, you're digging your own grave. This post just shows further evidence of your inability to not resort to attacks on who that person is affiliated to or who he is. I'm seriously beginning to wonder if you know what a proper argument even is. You seem to just think if you can somehow make that person look like a hypocrite that refutes his argument. On the contrary that changes nothing and just makes you look the inept fool.

You are literally being and saying everything I've said you are. You've done this for years since the WoTC against ODN. It's like you've gotten lazy and it's your only form of answering any sort of criticism. If you want to know what happened to Sparta you can ask our friends in SF since you are so clearly misinformed it's becoming funny. You obviously won't actually listen to what I say so maybe someone else can educate you further.

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'm actualing wasting my time. He refuses to answer my questions. This started because a spartan said that NpO use his allies and the discard them, the other spartan guy came in his defense and started to say how much he loves me but nobody showed me at least one example of NpO using GR or any other ally of ours yet. So I'll let it go.

[quote name='D34th' date='09 February 2010 - 07:25 PM' timestamp='1265761533' post='2171499']
Yeah I'm actualing wasting my time. He refuses to answer my questions. This started because a spartan said that NpO use his allies and the discard them, the other spartan guy came in his defense and started to say how much he loves me but nobody showed me at least one example of NpO using GR or any other ally of ours yet. So I'll let it go.
[/quote]

Yes, my love for you is unrequited. Word for word.

Edited by Matthew Conrad

[quote]As for the argument itself - he's trying to bring a precedent of you having (possibly?) done something in the past while righteously supporting the opposite in the present. It's more of a personal attack then an actual argument but well precedents can't be totally dismissed either.[/quote]

I did a lot of things. I'm sure what he said has something to do with \m/ being destroyed. He can't get over it. Too bad for him, I enjoyed it.

The point is what he said has nothing whatsoever to do with what I said and he admitted as much (like you just did). It's a recurring pattern in his posts.

[quote]what the

This makes me feel like dancing[/quote]

they don't make Polar emperors like they used to. Dance the cha cha.

[quote name='Gn0xious Jr' date='09 February 2010 - 04:29 PM' timestamp='1265754585' post='2171295']
with all due respect, not directed at Dochartaigh, but to this entire topic.
I hope that the smearing of either alliance can cease.

There were attempts prior to the attack on \m/ to push for peaceful resolution. We did raise concerns that GR would be put into a position to choose to optionally join in the aggressive act, which we were not sure we were 100% in agreement with the reasoning behind it, versus the mutual defense agreements we have with our bloc and our bloc's allies. It was apparent that our voice was not going to effect the situation.

GR's position was made harder when we were preemptively declared on by the TOP/IRON/TSO front. Rather than coming to the defense of our allies (should we have been needed), we were instead in direct conflict from a separate aggressive act. It has been made clear that this was done to reduce the effectiveness of CnG's counter should the war continue to escalate.

It was also made clear that TOP had approached Grub regarding the attack on CnG. While Grub cautioned against it, he did promise to not uphold the treaties held with GR and MK. This came as a shock to quite a few of us, as this information in and of itself should be shared due to the Intelligence Clause of our treaty, and especially if they were not going to activate the defensive clause.

Now we get on to the activation of NpO defending GR. We suggested that coming to our defense would create more harm than good to the situation, and that we advised against it. What it comes down to is that it was activated, and GR is GRATEFUL to have the support.

There has been enough strain already from the past couple of weeks, and it is going to take some time to rebuild.
[/quote]

while it may appear that i am smearing GR, i am trying not to. just trying to state facts which happen to contradict what Mathias is saying.

[quote name='USMC123' date='06 February 2010 - 01:24 AM' timestamp='1265437464' post='2163547']
Keep smokin' whatever you're smokin'. It is working.
[/quote]

Joined CN yesterday and reading the forums to see what I've gotten myself into and did a spit take with my drink.

USMC123 ftw with that response.

Edited by Mykl42

[quote name='Mykl42' date='15 February 2010 - 06:10 PM' timestamp='1266279047' post='2183670']
Joined CN yesterday and reading the forums to see what I've gotten myself into and did a spit take with my drink.

USMC123 ftw with that response.
[/quote]
Welcome to Planet Bob, but you must learn that necromancy is against the rules. :ph34r: