Imperial Decree - New Polar

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bilrow' date='05 February 2010 - 09:55 PM' timestamp='1265435736' post='2163321']
This has got to be one of the most craziest things ever.

Good Job Archon and Grub on killing Polar.
[/quote]
I heard Grub was still working as an NAAC Operative. :v:

[quote name='Duncan King' date='06 February 2010 - 12:46 AM' timestamp='1265435161' post='2163232']
And with that, Polaris completes its triple double cross.

I sincerely hope that the next Emperor will have the integrity to choose one side and stick with it.

I also sincerely doubt that the cries of MK and GR were that urgent. They are, in fact, on the winning side of a curbstomp.
[/quote]

I really, really, really don't like you. I'm sure the feeling is mutual. However, you're exactly right and I feel the same way.

[quote name='Seerow' date='06 February 2010 - 12:55 AM' timestamp='1265435729' post='2163318']
And why should we let an alliance that aggressively and preemptively attacked us with no CB at all off the hook just like that?

If you want surrender terms I don't think we'd be happy with any term that leaves TOP/IRON sitting with a nation above 1k tech just yet.
[/quote]

I knew you wouldn't let everyone down. Setting new records every day.

[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='06 February 2010 - 12:59 AM' timestamp='1265435986' post='2163371']
Oh you're all scratching your heads now, but what you don't realize is that this is the first move in executing the triple break off flank attack.
[/quote]

Battalion would be proud.

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='05 February 2010 - 09:55 PM' timestamp='1265435708' post='2163317']
No, probably not, but then they'd have a mostly-fully intact upper tier and we would have nothing even close to that. Pairing that with the statements made by Crymson of his desire to "bloody SF and C&G" and the reasonable assumption that TOP will be gunning for MK in the future, and peacing out at the current moment would be a horrible long-term decision for the safety of C&G and her allies.

Simple mechanics, really.
[/quote]

Your reasoning is sound, please stick with it instead of your other comment making it sound like MK was under threat of complete destruction.

[quote name='Desperado' date='06 February 2010 - 01:00 AM' timestamp='1265436036' post='2163384']
I knew you wouldn't let everyone down. Setting new records every day.
[/quote]

Well like Archon explained, peacing out now leaves TOP with a full upper tier in tact and MK hurting pretty badly. If we continue on longer, that evens out until we hold the advantage. Until that point is reached, if they want to surrender terms would have to be crushing for us to consider them, or else we effectively lose.

Would terms actually be signed saying all TOP members must have under 1k tech? No almost certainly not. But it would have to be something close if you want peace today rather than fighting it out.

[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='06 February 2010 - 05:59 AM' timestamp='1265435986' post='2163371']
Oh you're all scratching your heads now, but what you don't realize is that this is the first move in executing the triple break off flank attack.
[/quote]

:awesome:

This truly is the greatest comment of all time.

[quote name='Seerow' date='05 February 2010 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1265436284' post='2163411']
Well like Archon explained, peacing out now leaves TOP with a full upper tier in tact and MK hurting pretty badly. If we continue on longer, that evens out until we hold the advantage. Until that point is reached, if they want to surrender terms would have to be crushing for us to consider them, or else we effectively lose.

Would terms actually be signed saying all TOP members must have under 1k tech? No almost certainly not. But it would have to be something close if you want peace today rather than fighting it out.
[/quote]
I suspect MK will have to explain hard why alliances months from now unrelated to you directly must continue taking nukes so MK can "hold the advantage" over TOP.

Edited by mhawk

[quote name='bakamitai' date='06 February 2010 - 01:04 AM' timestamp='1265436245' post='2163408']
Grub: if you wanted to go out with a bang, you could at least not make everyone hate your membership by association.
[/quote]

I don't hate Polars membership.

[quote name='mhawk' date='06 February 2010 - 01:06 AM' timestamp='1265436384' post='2163424']
I suspect MK will have to explain hard why alliances months from now unrelated to you directly must continue taking nukes so MK can "hold the advantage" over TOP.
[/quote]

Months from now I have no idea where we'll be, but if people are taking nukes, MK will be at the forefront of it. Assuming our nations are still capable of warfare.

[quote name='Katsumi' date='05 February 2010 - 10:06 PM' timestamp='1265436388' post='2163425']
I believe this is the definition of triple break-off flank attack. I'm amused.
[/quote]

I believe this is the definition of plagiarism.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=80158&view=findpost&p=2163371