Declaration of War from the Viridian Entente

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am the right hand of vengeance, and the boot that is going to kick your sorry butt all the way back to Earth, sweetheart! I am Death Incarnate, and the last living thing that you are ever going to see. [i]GOD[/i] sent me.

[quote name='bigwoody' date='02 February 2010 - 11:33 PM' timestamp='1265175201' post='2155173']
Translated: "We wish we could have a target that already had 10 alliances on it so we wouldn't have to lose infra and stuff."

Polar will decimate you.
[/quote]
Well, the TORN playbook did work well until Karma. :v:

[quote name='Earogema' date='02 February 2010 - 11:35 PM' timestamp='1265175318' post='2155212']
Well, the TORN playbook did work well until Karma. :v:
[/quote]
You never did pay attention, we've always wanted the hard targets. Probably why we're having so much fun. But this thread isn't about us, as much as you want it to be.

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='03 February 2010 - 12:33 AM' timestamp='1265175182' post='2155162']
[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/MAR-Peeves/fly_kick.jpg[/img]

First time we've been on the same front since GW3 right? Yeahhhhhhh boi.
[/quote]
If I recall correctly the two parties VE and CNC fought against back then did well coming out of that war. One ceased to be and the other was exiled to the nether regions of CN. So clearly Polaris has nothing to fear.

[quote name='Killer Monkey land' date='03 February 2010 - 12:38 AM' timestamp='1265175526' post='2155291']
Mark down today, for it is the worst decision you ever made.
[/quote]

Not even close, you don't pay attention to world history do you?