New Record for CN

LiquidMercury

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Nizzle' date='01 February 2010 - 09:17 PM' timestamp='1265077068' post='2151756']
I find it hilarious that I witnessed MK members arguing that conventional war is more better than nuclear.

We have officially entered the Twilight Zone.

{OOC: In a game centered around mathematical equations, where the more you F5 and the more windows you keep open dictate your ability to "win", I wouldn't call it "skill" at all. I would call it a massive availability of personal time.}
[/quote]
We aren't saying conventional war is better. We're saying there's more to nuclear war than just having a high damage nuke. We're laughing about the fact that our guy is doing as much damage as any one of the guys fighting him, despite the fact that his nation has significantly less tech and infra.

[quote name='LiquidMercury' date='01 February 2010 - 04:41 PM' timestamp='1265060494' post='2151099']
Yes CZ.

Also:

Top 7 Day Smallest Nation Gains

1) -54,307 Strength Change - bawheid of Jiveland - Aqua Team

2) -46,117 Strength Change - o ya baby of o ya baby - Aqua Team
[/quote]
[IMG]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i73/rnn2walls/liquidmercurytopfivelosses.jpg[/IMG]

Still riding so smug right now?

[quote name='flak attack' date='01 February 2010 - 10:22 PM' timestamp='1265084534' post='2152093']
We aren't saying conventional war is better. We're saying there's more to nuclear war than just having a high damage nuke. We're laughing about the fact that our guy is doing as much damage as any one of the guys fighting him, despite the fact that his nation has significantly less tech and infra.
[/quote]

Yeah, like random chance and hitting F5.

You guys have been waving around oyababy's dick on his behalf for a few days now. Maybe we can move onto fresher stories of MK military might.

[quote name='Drai' date='01 February 2010 - 03:50 PM' timestamp='1265061041' post='2151126']
Because everybody already knows your nukes do the most damage for a nation currently at war. This whole war and even during your "rogue" dealing with Motu you've been bragging about your stats. They're visible to everybody. If you want to brag about something to do with war, then choose a topic that shows you have skill rather than numbers that though you may have worked hard to attain, don't really represent anything that somebody should be envious of.
[/quote]

Says the guy with the '3000 Nukes' sig.

Fact is, war on Planet Bob is more about preparation and less about 'skill'. I'm sure LiquidMercury plenty 'skilled'.

As we are on it, some more examples of ~18k tech nukes without navy support yet :)

[quote][size="1"]To: Steelrat From: Matt Miller Date: 2/1/2010 9:20:18 PM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Matt Miller. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 75492 soldiers, 15105 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, [b]697.783 miles of land, 232.594 technology, 697.783 infrastructure[/b], 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience several days of economic devastation. [/size][/quote]

[quote][size="1"]To: Matt Miller From: Steelrat Date: 2/2/2010 12:05:21 AM

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Steelrat. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 43017 soldiers, 8705 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, [b]681.650 miles of land, 227.217 technology, 681.650 infrastructure[/b], 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience several days of economic devastation.[/size] [/quote]

Some conventional examples

[quote][size="1"]To: Steelrat From: Matt Miller Date: 1/31/2010 12:02:41 AM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by Matt Miller. You lost 690 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 460 soldiers and 53 tanks. T[b]heir forces razed 351.234 miles of your land[/b], stole 23.416 technology, and destroyed 93.662 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.[/size][/quote]

[quote][size="1"]To: Matt Miller From: Steelrat Date: 2/2/2010 12:05:51 AM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by Steelrat. You lost 4,898 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 1,788 soldiers and 512 tanks. [b]Their forces razed 341.166 miles of your land[/b], stole 22.744 technology, and destroyed 90.978 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.[/size][/quote]

I will love it when i´m down the ranks to nuke and GA some mid level nations :P with Navy support

Edited by Steelrat

Poor bawheid. The biggest I've been able to get out:

[quote]
To: Strikewing From: Tequila Mockingbird Date: 2/1/2010 5:43:05 AM

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Tequila Mockingbird. You lost 32397 soldiers, 1238 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 163.928 miles of land, 54.643 technology, 163.928 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation. [/quote]

XD

[quote name='shahenshah' date='02 February 2010 - 01:53 AM' timestamp='1265097199' post='2152799']
TOP was criticised/accused of not nuking in last war, hugging their precious stats! now they're not as skillfulll because they're using nukes. :smug:
[/quote]
We just want to be loved and accepted :(

[quote name='LiquidMercury' date='01 February 2010 - 09:41 PM' timestamp='1265060494' post='2151099']
Also:

2) -46,117 Strength Change - o ya baby of o ya baby - Aqua Team[/quote]
[quote name='flak attack' date='02 February 2010 - 06:50 AM' timestamp='1265093418' post='2152595']
[pic of LM in the top 7 day nation losses]

Still riding so smug right now?
[/quote]
Eh, the people you are desperately trying to mock are only in those lists because they had so much NS in the first place. Trying to insinuate that your opponent is weak at war because they have made the top nation losses is a pretty lame way of scoring points since it is the largest nations that happen to get hit with nukes that are always going to dominate that category, regardless of how well or badly they actually fight.

So yeah, being in that list is not embarrassing and it has pretty much nothing to do with a lack of skill or whatever asinine point you are both trying to make here. It is more of a compliment to their previous growing prowess than anything else, since you have got to be pretty big in the first place to even have a chance of making the list in a big war.

Edited by Aimee Mann

[quote name='Tequila Mockingbird' date='02 February 2010 - 02:40 AM' timestamp='1265100013' post='2152846']
Poor bawheid. The biggest I've been able to get out:

XD
[/quote]

That looks like the report (excepting troop counts) from the last nuke I dropped in TE. On Paradoxia, ironically.

[quote name='shahenshah' date='02 February 2010 - 02:53 AM' timestamp='1265097199' post='2152799']
TOP was criticised/accused of not nuking in last war, hugging their precious stats! now they're not as skillfulll because they're using nukes. :smug:
[/quote]
Who used their nukes as a reason for them being skillful or not? I'm happy they're using their nukes or this war would be a lot more lopsided. :smug:

[quote name='o ya baby' date='03 February 2010 - 03:42 AM' timestamp='1265164970' post='2154370']
Who used their nukes as a reason for them being skillful or not?
[/quote]

MK in their war against NPO.
I know, I had to listen to it ;D

[quote name='HellAngel' date='02 February 2010 - 06:59 AM' timestamp='1265111948' post='2152984']
LM you are in TOP and therefor are and will always be an infra hugger. It's only ok to brag about stats if you are in MK.
[/quote]

LM is in whatever alliance that will feed him tech.

GATO, GRE, TOP, who knows where else

Edited by Manis B

[quote name='shahenshah' date='02 February 2010 - 02:53 AM' timestamp='1265097199' post='2152799']
[/quote]
No, they aren't as skillful because they think nukes are just point and shoot and can't coordinate.

Edited by flak attack

[quote name='Manis B' date='03 February 2010 - 03:53 AM' timestamp='1265165603' post='2154384']

[/quote]
TOP never fed tech to it's nations. I know that Gremlins had a program where top 5 of their nations were given free tech paid by their banks but such programme never existed in TOP.

In TOP you will get things for free only if you are under our average. We will boost you up, get you up to speed, but to feed tech so you can be bigger, think again.

[quote name='Manis B' date='02 February 2010 - 05:53 PM' timestamp='1265165603' post='2154384']

[/quote]

LMAO, so although TOP is the only one excluded from this group by fact, you at least admit you entice members by giving free tech. Hail the irony. Nice to see GATO run to what is perceived to be the winning side from the get go. You have always been the laughing stock of CN since CK, and continue to stick to this image. Well deserved reputation is well deserved. Can't believe I actually liked your alliance at some point. *Shakes head*

Fake edit:

sorry for doubles. ;)