New Record for CN

LiquidMercury

In the spirit of stats, I have now launched the largest nook in the history of CN. This can currently only be beaten by Dame Hime Themis or by Enrique Barrentos. EB, if you get one to break the 1k barrier (I think I would of had it if I had been able to get naval support earlier) then please post. Let's face it a 1k nook would just be epic, but for now I've got this:

[img]http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu76/LiquidMercury18/Picture4.png[/img]

My condolences to bawheid, though we did laugh about it in #mushroom.

Cheers.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='mitchh' date='01 February 2010 - 03:34 PM' timestamp='1265060097' post='2151080']
How can your citizens afford a Mac in a time like this?!

I want to see 1k+ infra gone as well.
[/quote]

My citizens iPad's are priced at an affordable $800. Half PC, half iPhone, wholly confused.

Edited by LOLtex

[quote name='Chickenzilla' date='01 February 2010 - 03:34 PM' timestamp='1265060070' post='2151079']
Have you won a GA on oyababy yet?
[/quote]

Yes CZ.

Also:

Top 7 Day Smallest Nation Gains

1) -54,307 Strength Change - bawheid of Jiveland - Aqua Team

2) -46,117 Strength Change - o ya baby of o ya baby - Aqua Team

To: o ya baby From: LiquidMercury Date: 2/1/2010 1:14:05 PM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by LiquidMercury. You lost 857 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 2,388 soldiers and 30 tanks. Their forces razed 409.235 miles of your land, stole 27.282 technology, and destroyed 109.129 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: o ya baby From: LiquidMercury Date: 2/1/2010 1:13:57 PM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by LiquidMercury. You lost 2,780 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 2,903 soldiers and 69 tanks. Their forces razed 408.826 miles of your land, stole 27.255 technology, and destroyed 109.020 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Those are from today for you CZ. I do not intend to continue the talk as to the skill of oyababy in this thread (as I have continuously said he is a very very good fighter). This thread is simply sharing something that hasn't happened before in CN.
Though I haven't bothered Screen Shotting here were the reports from today (I generally only screen shot the nooks bc they just look cool):

[quote name='Drai' date='01 February 2010 - 03:43 PM' timestamp='1265060587' post='2151106']
Ahaha, only took you 4 days and an 8k infra advantage.
[/quote]

What is the point of continuing this "discussion"? I have won GA's prior to today on him (though as I've said, not as many as I would of liked, can't argue that oyababy has some mad skills). While I admit that oyababy is indeed an excellent fighter, and have not once admitted otherwise either on IRC or here, it's kind of pointless to continue it. I have agreed with everyone on that point?

LM: I like tech, women, beer reviews
Other People: But oyababy is awesome at war
LM: I agree
Other People: But oyababy is awesome at war
LM: Seriously, I agree
Other People: But really oyababy is super awesome at war.

Rinse, repeat.

While I prefer to continue to show things that I'd say are appreciable by all (oyababy's skills most definitely are appreciable by all), that is not the point of this thread.

EDIT: removed OOC issue

Edited by LiquidMercury

[quote name='LiquidMercury' date='01 February 2010 - 01:46 PM' timestamp='1265060800' post='2151116']
What is the point of continuing to troll me in this regards? I have won GA's prior to today on him (though as I've said, not as many as I would of liked, can't argue that oyababy has some mad skills). While I admit that oyababy is indeed an excellent fighter, and have not once admitted otherwise either on IRC or here, it's kind of pointless to continue it. I have agreed with everyone on that point?

LM: I like tech, women, beer reviews
Trolls: But oyababy is awesome at war
LM: I agree
Trolls: But oyababy is awesome at war
LM: Seriously, I agree
Trolls: But really oyababy is super awesome at war.

Rinse, repeat.

While I prefer to continue to show things that I'd say are appreciable by all (oyababy's skills most definitely are appreciable by all), that is not the point of this thread.
[/quote]Because everybody already knows your nukes do the most damage for a nation currently at war. This whole war and even during your "rogue" dealing with Motu you've been bragging about your stats. They're visible to everybody. If you want to brag about something to do with war, then choose a topic that shows you have skill rather than numbers that though you may have worked hard to attain, don't really represent anything that somebody should be envious of.

[quote name='mitchh' date='01 February 2010 - 03:34 PM' timestamp='1265060097' post='2151080']
How can your citizens afford a Mac in a time like this?!

I want to see 1k+ infra gone as well.
[/quote]
Mac's are more efficient because they keep working and you have less money wasted in repairs.

[quote name='Drai' date='01 February 2010 - 03:39 PM' timestamp='1265060389' post='2151094']
It's a good thing you have your nukes, cause your ground attacks sure aren't working on o ya baby. Or at least they weren't as of yesterday :smug:
[/quote]
Oooooh, burn. :lol1:

[quote name='Drai' date='01 February 2010 - 03:50 PM' timestamp='1265061041' post='2151126']
Because everybody already knows your nukes do the most damage for a nation currently at war. This whole war and even during your "rogue" dealing with Motu you've been bragging about your stats. They're visible to everybody. If you want to brag about something to do with war, then choose a topic that shows you have skill rather than numbers that though you may have worked hard to attain, don't really represent anything that somebody should be envious of.
[/quote]

This is 100+ infra more then anything I did to motu or any other nation due to the naval support.

I'd say it does have skill to make a nation that can output that damage. As said, all attacks on oyababy were successful, though agreed didn't take the skill today as he wasn't on when we hit, and his nation is severely diminished so that even GA's without max deploy should be able to get him. Either way I salute him, he's been great both ITC and ITG.

And nook reports are not visible to everyone, hence why I posted it :smug: also it has nothing to do with making people envious. I truly hope EB nooks soon and gets battle support to see if he has the 1k nooks. I personally would love to see that as someone who can appreciate something like that (as I figured many in MK would due to all of our tendencies towards loving nooks).

[quote name='LiquidMercury' date='01 February 2010 - 01:57 PM' timestamp='1265061450' post='2151156']
This is 100+ infra more then anything I did to motu or any other nation due to the naval support.

I'd say it does have skill to make a nation that can output that damage. As said, all attacks on oyababy were successful, though agreed didn't take the skill today as he wasn't on when we hit, and his nation is severely diminished so that even GA's without max deploy should be able to get him. Either way I salute him, he's been great both ITC and ITG.

And nook reports are not visible to everyone, hence why I posted it :smug: also it has nothing to do with making people envious. I truly hope EB nooks soon and gets battle support to see if he has the 1k nooks. I personally would love to see that as someone who can appreciate something like that (as I figured many in MK would due to all of our tendencies towards loving nooks).
[/quote]
Extrapolation is easy enough. To each his own. I suppose we have different views on what to be proud of.

[quote name='Drai' date='01 February 2010 - 01:50 PM' timestamp='1265061041' post='2151126']
Because everybody already knows your nukes do the most damage for a nation currently at war. This whole war and even during your "rogue" dealing with Motu you've been bragging about your stats. They're visible to everybody. If you want to brag about something to do with war, then choose a topic that shows you have skill rather than numbers that though you may have worked hard to attain, don't really represent anything that somebody should be envious of.
[/quote]

I didn't know how much his nukes were doing so I appreciate the info. It's war, people are showing off the results. Getting a near 1K nuke is a pretty big accomplishment and why not celebrate it. Doesn't mean anything against his opponents as no skill is involved in using the nuke. Just cool to see nearly a 1K nuke go off.

sheesh

[quote name='Drai' date='01 February 2010 - 03:59 PM' timestamp='1265061554' post='2151160']
Extrapolation is easy enough. To each his own. I suppose we have different views on what to be proud of.
[/quote]

Agreed. I take pride in playing as efficiently as possible. I look at this similar as an alliance announcement of breaking a certain NS barrier. An alliance can take pride in that, I take pride in this as well. Plenty of other things that both mutually take pride in I know considering we've fought on the same side, and I still maintain my respect for you and all that I go against for the sheer fact that I truly do believe you all are pretty fricken awesome.

[quote name='Believland' date='01 February 2010 - 04:03 PM' timestamp='1265061811' post='2151168']
You mean the skill to sit at a computer and press buttons? We like to call that something else in Believland...
[/quote]

Do tell.

[quote name='LiquidMercury']
I'd say it does have skill to make a nation that can output that damage.[/quote]

[quote name='greatmagnus' date='01 February 2010 - 04:09 PM' timestamp='1265062140' post='2151186']
Do tell.
[/quote]
First off, you need a friend to become the number one nation, then he has to quit and let you land/tech raid him. At the same time, you need many many nations feeding you tech for years on end. On TOP(get it :awsm:) of it all, you need to avoid getting curbstomped for years, and be on the winning side of each war. Only then can you be this good.

Edited by Chickenzilla