New Record for CN

LiquidMercury

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='flak attack' date='02 February 2010 - 12:50 AM' timestamp='1265093418' post='2152595']
[IMG]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i73/rnn2walls/liquidmercurytopfivelosses.jpg[/IMG]

Still riding so smug right now?
[/quote]

And back and forth the smug-o-meter sways, today it seems as though MK is taking it on the chin...

Top 7 Day Smallest Nation Gains

1) -74,217 Strength Change - bawheid of Jiveland - Aqua Team

2) -65,030 Strength Change - Drai of Kanto - Aqua Team

3) -56,150 Strength Change - Trace of Malazan Empire - Aqua Team

4) -56,133 Strength Change - o ya baby of o ya baby - Aqua Team

I do not mean to be disrespectful, but if you lost this war, reached 0 infra and perhaps 0 tech, will you rebuild yourself back up or you will just quit like most people that cannot take a defeat ?

Your nukes will not be doing as much damage anymore, your nation ranking will not be longer on the top, and your money collection won't even enough for you to buy the nuclear weapons. Basically you will lose everything you have been so proud of.

Where will you be after this ?

[quote name='suryanto tan' date='03 February 2010 - 01:04 PM' timestamp='1265220278' post='2156815']
I do not mean to be disrespectful, but if you lost this war, reached 0 infra and perhaps 0 tech, will you rebuild yourself back up or you will just quit like most people that cannot take a defeat ?

Your nukes will not be doing as much damage anymore, your nation ranking will not be longer on the top, and your money collection won't even enough for you to buy the nuclear weapons. Basically you will lose everything you have been so proud of.

[/quote]I have a feeling that LM will be just fine after this war.

[quote name='cookavich' date='04 February 2010 - 03:07 AM' timestamp='1265220479' post='2156821']
I have a feeling that LM will be just fine after this war.
[/quote]

Good to hear :)

It is just, when you put too much pride on something you cannot keep forever, when you let yourself being too attached to it, your life (your nation life) ceases to be meaningful the moment you lost them.

[quote name='suryanto tan' date='03 February 2010 - 06:04 PM' timestamp='1265220278' post='2156815']

[/quote]

I doubt he will get to 0 tech. Even with 500 tech gone a day it's still like 40 days of war. But LM will get beaten up pretty badly.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='04 February 2010 - 09:45 PM' timestamp='1265287512' post='2158723']
I doubt he will get to 0 tech. Even with 500 tech gone a day it's still like 40 days of war. But LM will get beaten up pretty badly.
[/quote]

The main point I am trying to deliver was:
[b]will you rebuild yourself back up or you will just quit like most people that cannot take a defeat ?[/b]

and this
[b]It is just, when you put too much pride on something you cannot keep forever, when you let yourself being too attached to it, your life (your nation life) ceases to be meaningful the moment you lost them.[/b]

Cheers.

[quote name='uaciaut' date='04 February 2010 - 07:02 AM' timestamp='1265288559' post='2158734']
Bawheid is not a "her". He appreciates the effort of going and searching so much for an early Valentine's day gift though.

And damn, am i really the first to notice that? :P
[/quote]
He sure fought like one!! Oooooooo

Relax, I was just kidding. :smug:

1) I don't care who you are... that is one helluva a nuke. Nearly 1000 damage... props on the massive technology depot your nation has.

2) I see o ya baby and bawheid at ZI... honestly, and strategically, you are hardly a military mastermind when you bite off more than you can chew.

3) Great at war? [OOC: You click F5 five times, click on the declare war link, accept the "Are you sure?" crap, click a link, click the scroll down box, click ground attack (type), click another link, lather, rinse, repeat. Yea, that really takes some skill.]

[quote name='suryanto tan' date='04 February 2010 - 06:51 AM' timestamp='1265287911' post='2158729']
The main point I am trying to deliver was:
[b]will you rebuild yourself back up or you will just quit like most people that cannot take a defeat ?[/b]

and this
[b]It is just, when you put too much pride on something you cannot keep forever, when you let yourself being too attached to it, your life (your nation life) ceases to be meaningful the moment you lost them.[/b]

Cheers.
[/quote]

Why would I allow my nation to cease to exist due to a beat down? I now can buy wonders for cheap (moon) and I get to terrorize people in the lower ranks with a ridiculous tech advantage. I can rebuild into the top 10 at this current point and though having the #1 rank was a point of pride for me, I'm not emotionally attached to my nation or anything. I simply use it to throw some nukes around, blow stuff up, and be a part of the community. So yes, I will rebuild, just so I can go rogue and throw 1k nooks around next time.

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' date='05 February 2010 - 05:25 PM' timestamp='1265412320' post='2162274']
1) I don't care who you are... that is one helluva a nuke. Nearly 1000 damage... props on the massive technology depot your nation has.

2) I see o ya baby and bawheid at ZI... honestly, and strategically, you are hardly a military mastermind when you bite off more than you can chew.

3) Great at war? [OOC: You click F5 five times, click on the declare war link, accept the "Are you sure?" crap, click a link, click the scroll down box, click ground attack (type), click another link, lather, rinse, repeat. Yea, that really takes some skill.]
[/quote]

1. Thanks
2/3 not sure if you're referring to me or not.

[quote name='LiquidMercury' date='05 February 2010 - 10:39 PM' timestamp='1265427585' post='2162780']
1. Thanks
2/3 not sure if you're referring to me or not.
[/quote]

Wow, clear lack of clarification on my part. Those were in reference to people considered O ya baby to be a God at [OOC: CN] military tactics.

Edited by SpacingOutMan