New Record for CN

LiquidMercury

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='elborrador' date='01 February 2010 - 04:22 PM' timestamp='1265062923' post='2151220']
hur dur LM sucks at GAs hur dur

am i doinitright MK?
[/quote]
hur dur LM has huge nooks stuff

It's propaganda, so they'll just use what they can. Stop being so whiny. :awesome:

[quote name='Chickenzilla' date='01 February 2010 - 04:12 PM' timestamp='1265062363' post='2151197']
First off, you need a friend to become the number one nation, then he has to quit and let you land/tech raid him. At the same time, you need many many nations feeding you tech (possibly your other nations, but who knows) for years on end. On TOP(get it :awsm:) of it all, you need to avoid getting curbstomped for years, and be on the winning side of each war. Only then can you be this good.
[/quote]

I was already #1 prior to that. Twice prior to that actually before Motu jumped me. Me raiding Motu did allow me to increase the gap between hime themis and myself. Keep in mind I do not sell donations like the honorable Dame Hime Themis.

1. nations feeding me tech? yes my tech is paid for but I have to go find the sellers on IRC all the time.
2. Yes I've avoided getting curbstomped, but I've never shied from war. I think that is one thing most can agree to no matter what side you're on.

[quote name='Duncan King' date='01 February 2010 - 03:54 PM' timestamp='1265061272' post='2151144']
Mac's are more efficient because they keep working and you have less money wasted in repairs.
[/quote]
Yes, but my citizens do not have the starting capital to afford such a luxury. They sit on their little 8-bit RISC processors reading LEDs all day!

I think it would take them some time to calculate a damage output as high as LiquidMercury's.

Edited by mitchh

[quote name='Earogema' date='01 February 2010 - 10:15 PM' timestamp='1265062508' post='2151204']
Yeah, but I bet you can't only do around 20 infra worth of damage with ground attacks. :smug:
[/quote]

i guess this would prove you wrong

[quote]To: o ya baby From: LiquidMercury Date: 2/1/2010 1:13:57 PM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by LiquidMercury. You lost 2,780 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 2,903 soldiers and 69 tanks. Their forces razed 408.826 miles of your land, stole 27.255 technology, and destroyed 109.020 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.[/quote]

[quote name='necAnt' date='01 February 2010 - 04:34 PM' timestamp='1265063688' post='2151255']
i guess this would prove you wrong
[/quote]
He was pointing out that LM isn't as weak as himself. :/

[quote name='Saber' date='01 February 2010 - 04:37 PM' timestamp='1265063827' post='2151260']
Where do I surrender? How can we win, Oyababy is on other side.
[/quote]
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213

[quote name='Chickenzilla' date='01 February 2010 - 10:41 PM' timestamp='1265064063' post='2151269']
He was pointing out that LM isn't as weak as himself. :/

[/quote]
ok, i blame my lack of understanding in the english language and too much beer on this, and appologize.

That is a serious explosion you set off. :v:

Are you willing to let us know your stats when you did it? specifically the navy and how it was deployed and such? I am shocked at the sheer size of the damage so I am trying to work out the multipliers that helped produced it.

Nice job building & fighting that nation. ;)

[quote name='SilentFury' date='01 February 2010 - 05:39 PM' timestamp='1265067541' post='2151379']
LM is a good guy but I dont think he won any GAs on any one yet :P or bombing runs for that matter Those nukes are really helping u out bro :lol1:

But have fun friend!
[/quote]

Yes I have won GA's, yes I have won AA's. I have much more luck against CT and bawheid then I have from oyababy.

[quote name='Bad JuJu' date='01 February 2010 - 05:57 PM' timestamp='1265068651' post='2151440']
That is a serious explosion you set off. :v:

Are you willing to let us know your stats when you did it? specifically the navy and how it was deployed and such? I am shocked at the sheer size of the damage so I am trying to work out the multipliers that helped produced it.

Nice job building & fighting that nation. ;)
[/quote]

Tech was around 22,250 or so (down due to the war, I was so close to that 23k mark). Navy was deployed as battle support (9 subs for nuke dmg, WRC, tech modifier as well). I've got the math somewhere in my dmg calc but I haven't updated it to reflect current tech levels of TOP and I'm too lazy to do so right now.

Edited by LiquidMercury

I find it hilarious that I witnessed MK members arguing that conventional war is more better than nuclear.

We have officially entered the Twilight Zone.

{OOC: In a game centered around mathematical equations, where the more you F5 and the more windows you keep open dictate your ability to "win", I wouldn't call it "skill" at all. I would call it a massive availability of personal time.}

[quote name='Drai' date='01 February 2010 - 03:50 PM' timestamp='1265061041' post='2151126']
rather than numbers that though you may have worked hard to attain, don't really represent anything that somebody should be envious of.
[/quote]

Hard work's got such a bad reputation these days.

If this was an MK nation, the hails would be everywhere. I don't believe in twisting rhetoric to spin it otherwise; that is one hell of a nuclear weapon. "BUT OYB IS AWESOME AT WAR AND NUKES ARE THE ONLY THING WINNING THIS" -- I love Oyb, he is my brother from another mother, but nuclear weapons are THAT dangerous. It is part of war, I mine as well criticize OYB for using ground attacks.

Either way, anyone should be able to say "Damn, one hell of a nuke right thur."