GOD DoW

Xiphosis

I think Polar is as relevant to this conflict as \m/ was - because afaik the issue was solved before Grub opted to escalate the entire situation all over again.

You know, you guys are really the boring ones. I have never seen so much rubbish spin so rapidly to justify a position, at least I mean what I say. You guys are totally lacking a clue as to what this is all about aren't you? Keep on floundering around, fumbling in the dark, eventually reason will take hold of you and you will see the light... I will be more than happy to accept your apology at that time. And I thought I was arrogant

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, for the self-proclaimed moral crusader that you are, it is amazing how easily you're able to shrug off \m/'s needless attack on FoA so that you can draw an imaginary line to connect invisible dots (or rather dots that only you can see) just so you can take a shot at NSO. And a rather poor shot mind you.

Ehhh what? I'm not fighting NSO. I've already said elsewhere that I am against the raid on FoA, I've dealt with it to the extent of my liking. This is completely irrelevant, and even more so this particular DoW.

No, you see, this is all just one big war, unless you want to conclude that this is just a series of individual wars, in which case so was GWIII, and everyone other war. But if you want to think that there is absolutely no connection to anything that is going on with anything else that is going on whatsoever then be my guest. Who am I to question your world?

Isn't it true that NSO and NpO made this exact argument about Karma War? Going against your own allies? I'm claiming that individual alliance reasons for going to war don't have to be - as they aren't - related to \m/.

No, they saw the war that was going on and decided that they were part of the coalition against Polar and its allies. A coalition which includes FOK, PC, and \m/. So yeah, you're still ignoring the cause here. Unless you are going to say that GOD was going to attack NSO even if this war did not take place then you really don't have anything.

I really can't comment on what GOD has decided and what their motives are. But I can re-affirm that I fail to see \m/ mentioned anywhere in the DoW, hence it is silly to bring it here.

You know, you guys are really the boring ones. I have never seen so much rubbish spin so rapidly to justify a position, at least I mean what I say. You guys are totally lacking a clue as to what this is all about aren't you? Keep on floundering around, fumbling in the dark, eventually reason will take hold of you and you will see the light... I will be more than happy to accept your apology at that time. And I thought I was arrogant

You ARE arrogant. Keep on insulting everyone. Look where that got Polar once.

edit: so short a post so many errors.

Edited by Leigon

Does anything else besides insults come out of your mouth? Thanks for being constructive.

I'm still trying to figure out what "side" we hit. I take a quick look at FOKs wiki page, and I don't see that they're tied to GOD in any way. Curious. Granted, GOD has every right to declare on whoever they wish, it's just interesting that they declared on us in this manner and stated that there are "sides" to this conflict.

It would be nice if they actually came out to play, though. Fourteen wars is not nearly enough to satisfy our craving for GOD blood. It's almost as if this was nothing more than a token gesture. Hmmmmmm....

I'm still trying to figure out what "side" we hit. I take a quick look at FOKs wiki page, and I don't see that they're tied to GOD in any way. Curious. Granted, GOD has every right to declare on whoever they wish, it's just interesting that they declared on us in this manner and stated that there are "sides" to this conflict.

It would be nice if they actually came out to play, though. Fourteen wars is not nearly enough to satisfy our craving for GOD blood. It's almost as if this was nothing more than a token gesture. Hmmmmmm....

I'm sure plenty of other people will supplement any shortages you may percieve :popcorn:

Why are you forming a coalition to defend against Polar's aggression? I thought it was wrong to step in and defend an alliance that you dont have ties to?

Im sorry, but I just had to quote this.

Two possibilities;

1: GOD was wrong in defending those they aren't directly allied to. This means NpO was wrong too, which in turn invalidates your cause.

2: NpO was right to defend people they weren't allied to, which in turn validates that GOD can do thesame, which means you are ignorant.

So your argument has two possible outcomes, either NpO is not right in their crusade or you just like trolling GOD.

Also, I think that declaring war with someone you are allied to is perfectly fine...

Edited by leprecon

Good to see that you havent changed Xiph. I wish GOD luck in this and I am sad we will probably look again at each other across the battle field. I must how ever say im very disapointed that you are throwing some mutual friends under the bus. I would have thought you would have at least shown them a little respect.

So ill throw out a quick o/ to casualties may you have many

Cya on the other side.

Im sorry, but I just had to quote this.

Two possibilities;

1: GOD was wrong in defending those they aren't directly allied to. This means NpO was wrong too, which in turn invalidates your cause.

2: NpO was right to defend people they weren't allied to, which in turn validates that GOD can do thesame, which means you are ignorant.

So your argument has two possible outcomes, either NpO is not right in their crusade or you just like trolling GOD.

Also, I think that declaring war with someone you are allied to is perfectly fine...

Your little attack would make sense except the whole judgement against Polar is that they are wrong for doing what they did, so how can someone judge Polar wrong for what they did and then go and do the same thing? Now yes GOD followed a treaty with its direct attack but what I was alluding to was a possible coalition behind doors that is aimed towards making sure this war lasts quite awhile so Polar takes as much damage as possible.

You aren't though because your argument shows you really did fail to grasp what was being brought forward by me.

Edited by HeinousOne

I look forward to your disbandment.

Which may or may not come about as a result of the beatdown you're going to receive.

You're getting way cocky. Take it from someone who has fought with them before. GOD is nothing to sneeze at, even if you dislike their way of playing.

I am certain he was being sarcastic. The NSO does not ever seek another alliance's disbandment.

I won't consider my work done in this realm until I play a large part in forcing an alliance to disband, you know that. Don't deny me of this, my Lord.

A shame that so many people wish to turn this into a global war, and have probably succeeded.

Yeah, why do people HAVE to activate these silly treaties everytime their allies gets attacked? You people should be ashamed of yourself.