The Following Program has been rated G

Congratulations PC, you probably assured \m/ that their bloody nose was upgraded to a long hospital visit. Atleast \m/ will be thanking you while laying in bed.

Some alliances consider it important to take a stand for the things they believe in, instead of run away from their responsibilities at the first opportunity. I would think you'd be familiar with that concept ;)

I could explain it yes, but you are about to find out for yourself. So I'll let you have the fun of a new experience.

Do you really think so? I think we've got a good shot at this! Just like you thought you had a good shot during the Karma war. Hmm well I guess that statement doesn't help me at all! Oh well at least I'm having fun curb-stomping some lowly players

Do you really think so? I think we've got a good shot at this! Just like you thought you had a good shot during the Karma war. Hmm well I guess that statement doesn't help me at all! Oh well at least I'm having fun curb-stomping some lowly players

Nope, we knew the Karma war was hopeless from the kickoff. I was basically ZI'ed multiple times during it. MK has a damn fine war machine and infra reduction program.

NpO declared however many hours ago:

435 members = 1305 offensive war slots , 125 wars declared

125 / 1305 = 9.5%

PC:

67 members = 201 offensive war slots, 48 wars declared.

48/201= 24%

get over it

Mmhhh... Admittedly, I'm not really following this thread, but could you please explain me how Polairs could have declared 1305 wars when PC and \m/ combined have less than around 150 members, and (roughly) half of them those 150 are in Peace Mode?

Or am I maybe missing something in your reasoning?

(kriekfreak, I was talking of PC+\m/ - sorry for the confusing use I made of the English language, anyway...)

Edited by jerdge

Mmhhh... Admittedly, I'm not really following this thread, but could you please explain me how Polairs could have declared 1305 wars when PC and \m/ combined have less than around 150 members, and (roughly) half of them are in Peace Mode?

Or am I maybe missing something in your reasoning?

Even the peace mode nations have 3 offensive slots. So it's member count times three which equals the numbers he used. But I agree that they could never use those 1305 slots to fully attack PC and \m/.

Congratulations PC, you probably assured \m/ that their bloody nose was upgraded to a long hospital visit. Atleast \m/ will be thanking you while laying in bed.

How strange that some alliances stand by their friends, even when the odds are overwhelming.... right?

Even the peace mode nations have 3 offensive slots. So it's member count times three which equals the numbers he used. But I agree that they could never use those 1305 slots to fully attack PC and \m/.

A better way to calculate that is to take all the PC and \m/ nations not in peace mode and times that by 3 to get the number of total war slots the \m/ PC side has to determine NpO's ability to hit all of them.

Fair play to you for doing whats right PC, shame to see you burn for an AA like \m/ though.

o/ PC

o/ NpO

This about sums the entire thread, I guess. You did what you had to PC, hats off to you. Nuke 'em til they glow. Polaris, I hope you lot understand this, you should, and have fun nuking them back.

This about sums the entire thread, I guess. You did what you had to PC, hats off to you. Nuke 'em til they glow. Polaris, I hope you lot understand this, you should, and have fun nuking them back.

Uh, shame to see PC burn for \m/?

PC was there in that raid with \m/, which was one of the reasons Grub stated he hated \m/.

So why not hate PC as well?

PC is going "down" with \m/ because that how true friends act. If you call out one friend, you best believe their true friends will stand by their side, especially in the case of such hypocritical statements by Polaris.

uhhh, people still talking of peace mode and slots. Serious buzz kill right there, getting so mechanical and analytical.

Let us just focus on the fun facts, there is a war. People are going to be throwing stuff at each other's nations and roasting marshmallows on green flames. Thats all that matters now. Later we can all have one hell of a funeral party for our citizens and throw eggs at the environmentalists.