The Following Program has been rated G

sigh. you aren't even comparing the same things. on one hand you are looking at the percentage of defensive \m/ slots NpO has filled. on the other hand you are looking at the percentage of offensive wars PC has declared. the fact that NpO is unable to fill 100% of \m/'s defensive slots even while outnumbering them by such a vast proportion is shameful, and you know it. Not counting nations because it will make your statistics look better is also intellectually disingenuous.

furthermore, my response was to pezstar's comment on the lackluster nature of our blitz, which my admittedly crude calculations did well enough. Declaring 3 offensive wars per nation is possibly the dumbest strategy of all time, as it disregards staggers as well as the fact that we are likely all going to have 3 defensive wars to manage.

If I were no count nations to look better I would put just the bigger numbers, but you know that small nations normally are less active.

As for declaring 3 offensive wars per nation I would do that in your position and try to cause the maximum damage possible, and about the staggers, of course you will need it :rolleyes:

If I were no count nations to look better I would put just the bigger numbers, but you know that small nations normally are less active.

As for declaring 3 offensive wars per nation I would do that in your position and try to cause the maximum damage possible, and about the staggers, of course you will need it :rolleyes:

so basically you knew that your math was wrong and posted it anyway to prove a basic point. congratulations you did the same thing i did.

i wasn't attacking polar with my math, i was pointing out that pezstar's comment was out of line.

match up the top tiers of PC and NpO, see if we need staggers or not.

Edited by Chinatownbus

And that is why you shouldn't ever be in charge of orchestrating a war. :mellow:

What is more exciting, that there are 19 wars declare on New Polar Order by Poison Clan, a 70 man alliance, or the 8 wars declared back on Poison Clan from the New Polar Order, a 435 man alliance? This, considering the NpO knew for as long as we did the date and time of our attacks, as stated by Grub in the declaration of war on \m/.

If I were you, I would be ashamed to be allied to such an inactive blob of nations.

Sorry bud, sounds to me that PC failed the offensive. You guys could have done so much more. But, you hesitated... Just my take. Bust my chops on it later.

Very noble and respectable. I'm glad the option is on the table for when \m/ and PC decide that they feel they've stood up for their ideals long enough. I'm glad they're fighting to prove their point as well, just as you're making a point. So like I said earlier in this thread, hope you all enjoy this war.

...this is also the first huge war I'm missing out on <_<

Why in the hell would someone treaty with \m/? I was not here for the first round of \m/...but the only two I have met have been arseholes. And no, I cannot give you names. Even as a 20 member alliance leader; they were beneath my notice. Had enough crap to deal with.

And that is why you shouldn't ever be in charge of orchestrating a war. :mellow:

don't worry about him he already lost a war to us once, so he's trying to goad us into doing something stupid because he doesn't want to do it again.

waaait no i'm giving him way too much credit. he did make our flag though, :P

sigh. you aren't even comparing the same things. on one hand you are looking at the percentage of defensive \m/ slots NpO has filled. on the other hand you are looking at the percentage of offensive wars PC has declared. the fact that NpO is unable to fill 100% of \m/'s defensive slots even while outnumbering them by such a vast proportion is shameful, and you know it. Not counting nations because it will make your statistics look better is also intellectually disingenuous.

furthermore, my response was to pezstar's comment on the lackluster nature of our blitz, which my admittedly crude calculations did well enough. Declaring 3 offensive wars per nation is possibly the dumbest strategy of all time, as it disregards staggers as well as the fact that we are likely all going to have 3 defensive wars to manage.

Wait, to be clear you're saying it's retarded for your people to declare 3 offensive wars because it disregards staggers, and you have defensive considerations, yet NpO is being innefficient by hitting only 95% of slots?

Given they had 25 attacks pre-update, that's presumably 25 nations that could have all slots filled. The remaining you would only want filled after tonight's update, to stagger the slots. Given \m/ with 58 nations in war mode that gives you 75 slots from the initial 25, and from the other 33 you have 66 slots, for a total of 141 slots for an optimal deployment/stagger, including those under 5kns. They hit 132 wars. I'd say that's pretty close to optimal slot usage, not quite 100% but damn close.

Mind you I haven't gone and actually looked through every nation to see if staggers went off correctly, but right now we're just tossing around numbers anyway.

That said I'll give PC the same 24 hours Polar got before judging their deployment too horridly. Remember NpO only got 25 wars off pre update last night, PC got 16, I'd say percentage-wise for the update strike PC actually did come out ahead. We'll see how that keeps up after a day or two.

you aren't. neither are we, but who does?

my fuzzy mathematics were simply a basic rebuttal to pezstar's "lol PC ur blitz sux"

Fair enough.

By the way, writing names in urine aside, I think this thread is far more respectful and good-humored than the NpO DoW thread (so far). In fact, I'm starting to like certain people in every alliance, including PC and \m/. But why did our love have to bloom at the end of a bayonet - why? For the love of admin, why? :P

@MerrieMelodies: we're actually #2 now.

Why in the hell would someone treaty with \m/? I was not here for the first round of \m/...but the only two I have met have been arseholes. And no, I cannot give you names. Even as a 20 member alliance leader; they were beneath my notice. Had enough crap to deal with.

...where did that come from in relation to my post?

Fair enough.

By the way, writing names in urine aside, I think this thread is far more respectful and good-humored than the NpO DoW thread (so far). In fact, I'm starting to like certain people in every alliance, including PC and \m/. But why did our love have to bloom at the end of a bayonet - why? For the love of admin, why? :P

@MerrieMelodies: we're actually #2 now.

Do you think it's possible for love to bloom on the battlefield?

Wait, to be clear you're saying it's retarded for your people to declare 3 offensive wars because it disregards staggers, and you have defensive considerations, yet NpO is being innefficient by hitting only 95% of slots?

Given they had 25 attacks pre-update, that's presumably 25 nations that could have all slots filled. The remaining you would only want filled after tonight's update, to stagger the slots. Given \m/ with 58 nations in war mode that gives you 75 slots from the initial 25, and from the other 33 you have 66 slots, for a total of 141 slots for an optimal deployment/stagger, including those under 5kns. They hit 132 wars. I'd say that's pretty close to optimal slot usage, not quite 100% but damn close.

Mind you I haven't gone and actually looked through every nation to see if staggers went off correctly, but right now we're just tossing around numbers anyway.

That said I'll give PC the same 24 hours Polar got before judging their deployment too horridly. Remember NpO only got 25 wars off pre update last night, PC got 16, I'd say percentage-wise for the update strike PC actually did come out ahead. We'll see how that keeps up after a day or two.

25 attacks pre update with a war declaration 3 hours before update is all you need to know, isn't it?

I think that might actually be embarrassing for someone.. and kind of kill the Grub is a Tyrant rage buzz etc. If \m/ are happy for them to be posted I will be more than happy to have them subject of public scrutiny

Syrik: I know what's been troubling you. Listen to me. Don't continue to a be a pawn of the Jedi Council! Ever since I've known you, you have been seeking a life of great significance, far more than any Jedi.

[turns his back on AlmightyGrub]

Syrikr: Are you going to kill me?

AlmightyGrub: I would really like to!

Syrik: I know you would. I can feel your anger. It give you focus... makes you stronger.

AlmightyGrub: I will learn the truth of all this quickly.

Syrik: You have much wisdom, AlmightyGrub. But if I were to die, all the knowledge you seek about the true nature of the Force will be lost with me. Learn the power of the Dark Side, AlmightyGrub. The power to save Polaris.

I'm sorry it had to come to this AlmightyGrub. But there is still time! Join me, and together we shall unite the galaxy! We have the power to rule, together, should we abuse this power by letting lesser men take our place?

Sorry bud, sounds to me that PC failed the offensive. You guys could have done so much more. But, you hesitated... Just my take. Bust my chops on it later.

The dynamics of war on Bob can be tough to understand, but just give me the benefit of the doubt. The offensive is going according to plan and there wasn't a second of hesitation.

Lol what, implying that alliances need treaties to enter war - especially one started without following any in the first place :lol1:

Alright does anyone really care enough about PC or \m/ who isn't treatied to them to jump into this war in their defense?

Serious question here, if there's people out there I'd like to know.

Unhappyly for \m/ and PC I'm not. ;)

don't worry about him he already lost a war to us once, so he's trying to goad us into doing something stupid because he doesn't want to do it again.

waaait no i'm giving him way too much credit. he did make our flag though, :P

Do you really thing that I'm afraid of lose this war for you? I'm not trying to be arrogant or nothing like that, but really?

And about the first war, I hate to use this expression after Karma war but, what goes around... ;)

Alright does anyone really care enough about PC or \m/ who isn't treatied to them to jump into this war in their defense?

Serious question here, if there's people out there I'd like to know.

Well there are some for PC, but for \m/, sadly, no ;_;.

I hate agreeing with a complete stranger here but really, peace mode fighting is like taking a shower with a raincoat.

I recommend you learn some war tactics before commenting on this matter to be honest. I understand you might not yet fully understand it yet because you might be new, but what their strategy is is what any military tactician would be doing.