The Following Program has been rated G

NpO declared however many hours ago:

435 members = 1305 offensive war slots , 125 wars declared

125 / 1305 = 9.5%

PC:

67 members = 201 offensive war slots, 48 wars declared.

48/201= 24%

get over it

Funny numbers, i understand your decision to sit in peace. We vastly out number you, IF you had the same amount of members as us, we would still be all in like we are, but as i said we do vastly outnumber you guys.

I don't understand the "This dow is immature" remark, can someone please explain to me how it is immature?

Or is that a take on the fact that it's rated G? As opposed to MA15+ for mature audiences, etc. Otherwise it makes no sense. Seriously.

You don't see anything immature about mocking somebody for being offended by racial slurs? It is essentially passive aggressive childish name calling.

This coming from anyone from the tpf hippy federation is just golden

Where did you get this from. You guys are seriously messed up. We lost 6/7 of our NS in the karma war. How would that be possible if we were in peace mode, or are you guys hampered when it comes to numerical calculations. We had fewer people in peace mode last war than you guys have in war mode this war. You sir, are a moron.

I'll personally be more impressed when 3/4 of your alliance isn't in peace mode. Kinda hard to get to 0 nukes when almost all your nukes are unfirable.

I might have a small post count, but I lurk alot. Somehow I mistakenly thought you would be one of the few to understand how this works... my bad.

Where did you get this from. You guys are seriously messed up. We lost 6/7 of our NS in the karma war. How would that be possible if we were in peace mode, or are you guys hampered when it comes to numerical calculations. We had fewer people in peace mode last war than you guys have in war mode this war. You sir, are a moron.

You lost your NS in the first couple weeks. When it got time for round 3, there were no targets left for us cause you were all in peace mode and refused to surrender.

kthnxbai

I can't wait to lower our nuke count even further.

Me either! I already spied off three nukes, what is up with your alliance? No spies? Tisk tisk.

Not if you understand nuclear war tactics in a curbstomping designed to inflict maximum possible damage. Which, I imagine, PC does.

You know, I always knew I liked you a little. I think we need to re-sign that non-existent treaty that has been canceled twice. :awesome:

Sounds like a typical \m/ reply. We can do whatever we want, but don't do anything it's just a joke, haha!

what about this announcement offends you? we will immediately censor it.

Welcome aboard. That font is more obscene than any of your blacked-out words could possibly have been.

this i can agree with. that font is atrociously offensive

Edited by Chinatownbus

Me either! I already spied off three nukes, what is up with your alliance? No spies? Tisk tisk.

You know, I always knew I liked you a little. I think we need to re-sign that non-existent treaty that has been canceled twice. :awesome:

We did, and I am canceling it again because I find your DoW offensive.

TRUE Mad Lib DoWs have the verb/adjective/etc. listings :smug: