FOK! announcement

Tarone

Nobody was 'leading' either of the sides. LiquidMercury was one of the main military organizers, and the others empowered him to make the announcements.

The main military coordinator is as close to leadership as a coalition gets. There were good reasons for TOP to be involved in that coalition, in my opinion, but denying that LM was in a leadership role is rather strange.

Nobody was 'leading' either of the sides. LiquidMercury was one of the main military organizers, and the others empowered him to make the announcements.

Even if you play semantics with the definition of leader, It's silly to say that TOP "isn't on a side" when a TOP member was the main military organizer, and the one making announcements for one of the sides in a near war just weeks ago.

Well this is extremely sad and disappointing to see, as were the discussions that preceded the cancellation.

I've always loved FOK! but this gives me considerable pause for thought about how I feel about y'all. Poor show.

Edit: Clarification.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

Even if you play semantics with the definition of leader, It's silly to say that TOP "isn't on a side" when a TOP member was the main military organizer, and the one making announcements for one of the sides in a near war just weeks ago.

So TOP can't make a stand with regards to a treaty? I appreciate what FOK is doing by saying hey it's clear we're diverging in different FA directions but at least be up front about it. Crying that LM was a military coordinator for our side in a war many felt was unjustified has many here, lets say CB stands for crybabies, in a hissy fit.

Oh well, FOK, one thing to say:

Ascend

Edited by The AUT

So TOP can't make a stand with regards to a treaty? I appreciate what FOK is doing by saying hey it's clear we're diverging in different FA directions but at least be up front about it. Crying that LM was a military coordinator for our side in a war many felt was unjustified has many here, lets say CB stands for crybabies, in a hissy fit.

Ascend

I think I speak for most of the people in the Cyberverse.

What.

Ascend

Nobody is crying about it, they're merely calling LM out because he said he doesn't consider TOP to be on either "side", despite the fact that he was the leader of one side.

Nice sig btw.

Ascend

Comedy gold!

How do you come up with this stuff? I mean, it bears no relelelelvance to anything at all, do you just plug your ears when other people talk and make this up as you go along.

You're onto a winner here.

Ascend

And to claim that TOP hasn't picked a side when one of their members was the leader of a opposition movement against us is absolutely absurd. :huh:

But keep on keeping on.

Since I forgot to say it earlier: Best of luck to FOK. I was in government back when we first signed the treaty, and I had the pleasure of serving 16 months in government with FOK as an ally---through both the good times and the bad. Stay in touch.

So he was a military organizer in a battle that had nothing to do with TOP. Sure TOP had nothing to do with it :'). You should've listened a bit better to Steve here, he knows what he is talking about.

We were very much involved overall, for sure.

I didn't say we were not "on a side"; I said we did not "lead a side".

Edit: Apparently you're referring to LM's comment. Well, in his case I think he was saying that while we took a side in the recent conflict, our "side" in the FA world is with our allies.

Edited by Crymson

This must of been a very hard thing to do for FOK. Good luck FOK

And TOP have most defiantly taken a side anyone who dosent admit it is porously ignoring the facts or has zero CN political knowledge

Edited by steodonn

Ah, I just thought it was aimed at the 'Ascend' remark. I found that bit rather odd.

Nothing odd about an obscure comment hinting at C&G, and friends, being a remake of the Unjust Path which was a truly and evil creation with no good in it at all. Also GOONS ate babies and committed hate crimes against minority cripples. Gotta love propaganda.

Nothing odd about an obscure comment hinting at C&G, and friends, being a remake of the Unjust Path which was a truly and evil creation with no good in it at all. Also GOONS ate babies and committed hate crimes against minority cripples. Gotta love propaganda.

I heard if you say something for long enough it becomes true!

I heard if you say something for long enough it becomes true!

In that case... C&G, and friends, are a remake of the Unjust Path which was a truly and evil creation with no good in it at all. Also GOONS ate babies and committed hate crimes against minority cripples.

Also o/ Pacifica.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il