official announcment by the alliance "free Grä..."

MOTU-Man

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since i got sanctioned in any color by now... I see it as bad gesture not asking me prior... therefore the forces of MOTU-Maniacs are now pushing the buttons...
:. Sent Message

To: Ramirus Maximus From: MOTU-Man Date: 1/15/2010 1:50:24 PM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by MOTU-Man. You lost 46640 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 14 cruise missiles, 691.381 miles of land, 230.460 technology, 691.381 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

Lolzorz! Thats just a ridiculous amount of tech to lose! Getting a few of them on your head would set you back several month of efficient tech importing :o

Doesn't mean it doesn't make me a little sad to see allies supporting Argent nations being blown up, regardless of the target.

You knew that people hated her and you still let her in. I don't think you deserve to whine about people supporting Reyne blowing up.

One could consider it "back due" :P

Im sure the folks of OG are enjoying the show

I'm not enjoying it. OG would simply not be without Reyne. Although she was not perfect, she did as she thought best for the alliance at all times. I'm not even saying OG would not be where it is without Reyne - it would simply not be in existence. For that simple fact alone, we owe her a debt of gratitude.

I'm not enjoying it. OG would simply not be without Reyne. Although she was not perfect, she did as she thought best for the alliance at all times. I'm not even saying OG would not be where it is without Reyne - it would simply not be in existence. For that simple fact alone, we owe her a debt of gratitude.

True words.

One could consider it "back due" :P

Im sure the folks of OG are enjoying the show

While I appreciate the drama and getting to witness the fierce hitting power of these combatants, the choice of targets does take away some of the joy for me. Though, knowing Reyne, she is getting her shots in and making them count so that does bring a smile up.

EEjack

You can't roll in !@#$ then say you don't reek.

Guess you would know the answer to that one.

You knew that people hated her and you still let her in. I don't think you deserve to whine about people supporting Reyne blowing up.

He can say whatever he wants. Reyne has been an excellent Argentine. She (and all) deserve second chances.